Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

I Wanted A Place To Have Rest; But I Peacefully Walka Enter This Trouble - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Wanted A Place To Have Rest; But I Peacefully Walka Enter This Trouble (962 Views)

I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife / Why I Wanted To Kill My Husband – Mrs. Dede (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted A Place To Have Rest; But I Peacefully Walka Enter This Trouble by Lostchild(m): 10:47am On Jan 21, 2022
I ran away from my earthly father.
I ran away from friends.
I ran away from Nigeria girls and relationship.
I ran away from my nephews
I ran away from my sisters.

I saw how my mother cry over me, before she pass away. After my mother pass away, I had to move on.

To move on, I ran away to another town. I saw troubles, battles from women and fled out of the place just to save my life and future.

I moved me and my properties to another town. I saw married women troubles and move out within a year.

I moved me and my properties to another town, I also saw brutal attack and troubles. Within 3 days and became homeless.

I move me and my properties to another town, I saw landlady troubles and move out within two months just to regain my sanity.

I moved me and my properties and settled in another town. In fact, I landed in trouble with single women. I move out within two months just to save my future.

In my homelessness, I slept outside on mosquito tent for 5 months and started moving from one town to another, looking for a place to settle and start afresh.

I moved me and my properties to another to town and felt pain. I wept and I move out within two days.

I moved me and my properties to another town and I saw my own sister troubles and within 21days and I move out.

I became tired and started crying over my life, wondering if God has abandoned me.

I moved me and my properties to another town. I saw landlady + married women troubles just within a month then I said, it is enough and gave them a warning and restraining order.

By this time, I have lost 98% of all my properties. I became very broke. My health deteriorated completely and my body wanted to fail me.

I asked, God why? God why?

God - What are my sins?
God - What are my crime?

God, please reveal to me my sins and my crime, I will gladly repent just to have peace and rest.

I thought to myself, I need to run away from troubles, but women troubles awaits me wherever I go.

I need to run and hide from troubles.
I decided, it is best I move me and my properties again.

I started saving money again, little by little. In fact, I was constantly walking for many hours inside the hot sun just to save money. I was in hunger just to save money. I started getting leaner. I started looking dirty just to save money.

I need outward peace.
I need healthy food
I need rest.
I need fresh air.

But I need a place of peace.

I went to a town 45 miles away from home, with less air pollution and I met a real estate agent. I told him I need a (bed sitter) a room that has bath, toilet, kitchen with an iron gate protector. I needed outward peace and rest.

I am an introvert.
A person who love books.
I hate noise.
I wanted a quiet life.
I wanted a private life.

He took me to one apartment. And I thought, O, I think I will have peace in this place. I crave for outward peace and rest as I wanted to run from troubles. Even a king in his palace value a life of peace. A farmer in his hunt value a life of peace. Surely, I will have peace and rest in this new place I thought to myself.

I met the new land-lady and I instantly like her by looking at her. She was very nice and friendly, and she made me feel welcome and wanted. Damnnnnn, I like this woman and she seem young at heart I silently blurted out to myself.

I look at everyone and I can see their normality

Thanks be to God I said.

I can now live with people that are normal I said to myself.

I am very, very sure I must have peace and rest in this new place.

I will eat well now after I move in
I can relax now.
I can rest now.

I will clean myself up I said to myself.
I will buy lot of clothe and dress well as a fine man, I said to myself.

With enough peace and relaxation, my health and body shape will bounce back.

I moved all my little left over properties and settled in. Everyone welcome me as I moved in with my new wonderful neighbours.

My new landlady was very nice as she guided me and show me how everything is being done around. I quickly adjust into this new place.

I have stayed just one week and I was with my guy neighbour, discussing about the maintainance of our environs when the land lady barge into us with anger.

The wonderful landlady I thought, became a thunderer. Yes, she spark and strike like thunder as she shout at us, especially me.

I said to her in a calm tone. Please, my sist, do not shout but talk to us. We will listen to you.

Please, do not shout, you re dealing with men. Just talk to us and we will listen to you and do what you want. I spoke gently to her.

My guy neighbour kept quiet and didn't utter a word.

I told her, this is something we can talk about. Please tell us what you want and it will be done as you wish.

Please communicate with me peacefully and I will listen to you.

It was as if she wanted attack me but I have no choice but to spaced myself from her. She was very aggressive as she told me to get out from her front.

She said, who are you to tell me not to shout at you?

She blurted out; you must pack out from this compound for challenging me, that was all.

I left the place, text her hubby and asked the man to caution his wife to mellow down. The woman spoke with her hubby on the phone.

The man called me and told me to pack out within two weeks and he will make refund.

I was shocked.

I just moved 45 miles to come here and you are asking me to evict my apartment after 7 days of stay?

I paid you 1 year rent and it has been just 7 days?

I told the man, I have heard you. I will pack and move out as you say.

Option #1:
Please, refund into my account, the money I paid you so that, I will use it to move out. He said, no. He told me to move out first.

Option #2
Let me search for another apartment, and you pay the money into the new landlord account. He said, NO.

He told me to move out first and he will refund me.

How can I move out with no money?
I have no family here?

I came here just 7 days ago, how can you evict a man just like that?

Option #3:
Please, follow the legal way, (court process) for eviction notice, he refused.

I kept waiting to hear from him.

THE WOMAN
Despite all her many threat of eviction, I was very calm and didn't say anything about it.

She saw I didn't bothered to come and pet or beg her. She tried various tactics and trick of intimidation but I didn't even pay attention to her tricks.

She saw I was calm.
She saw I was at ease.
She saw I was fearless.

She saw I was not the type of man she can intimidate and control as she did to others.

She even came to tempt me, but I was calm as I spoked gently to her.

She became more angry and started doing the opposite (manifesting toxicity)

She opened, and lock my iron gate protector in retaliation, maybe to provoke me I guess.

She was surprise I didn't say a word about it.

All her tactic was failing.

She just need evidence in order to accused me of something. She became afraid of me as ignored all her insanity.

She started to feels more threaten by my presence and calmness.

Her authority and control is being challenged by my meekness and peaceful demeanor.

I have become a bone in her throat and she need to get rid off me asap. To do that, she need external hands.

She began to filled the ears of her hubby with many lies against me.

She and her daughter said, I was quarreling with people inside compound just within 7 days of me moving in.

In few days I had become the biggest threat and opposition she has ever faced and has ever met.

She said, in her 20 years plus in her domain, no one has ever question her authority and control.

I instantly became the biggest Satan she must cast out of her territory.

ME knew she is emotionally very weak person and she is not evil enough to provoked me to anger. I knew it can take her many years of trying just to get me angry.

I have contend and resist powerful forces of darkness, yet undefeated.

I have seen and survive the most brutal demonic attack and most deadliest battles of life, so why would I be worried over her frail manipulation ?

I kept waiting for their eviction notice according to the legal way.

The woman wanted her hubby to evict me instant but it will not be possible without my consent and I keep telling them to used the long or normal cut.

At first, they were looking to rent the place for a person of peace, now they are running from a man of peace.
Re: I Wanted A Place To Have Rest; But I Peacefully Walka Enter This Trouble by Lostchild(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2022
I just arrive, so I stay indoors just to rest. Since I came, the woman did not allowed me to rest.

The man was still not convince I was a bad person, and he cannot use shortcut which will work against him.

To evict me, the woman need more manipulation and more lies to used external hands. The only choice was for them to used the legal way which I have told them, but the woman needed it very quick and fast.

She became very much afraid of me because I worries not. I am always very much at peace within me.

She even foolishly went on her kneels, like begging over something and called me chief. I, myself just can't understand why she fears me, even though I will give her peace.

My presence has started to torment her soul as she cannot stand to see me happy. She also thought I was comfortable in her hubby compound because she doesn't know that, I would instantly move out if I have some money.

I was waiting for the notice of eviction to see what time I have left. I repeatedly told the man to follow the legal way according to the law which is 3/6/ months because I am a yearly tennant.

I was and I am wiling to move, when they do what is right.

The woman told her hubby that, I was jobless and that, I lock myself indoor all day without going anywhere.

He doesn't go anywhere but he can eat, rest and sleep, she told her hubby. She told him, I may be a yahoo guy or evil fugitive that is running, but they need an alabi, I mean an evidence.

The man phone called me and insulted me that I am jobless and that I should evict his house. He said, I always lock myself indoor all day and not go anywhere.

I text him, why are you worried when I did not come and beg you and your family food and money. I told him I have all that it takes for me to survive for one year, so I have no worries?.

Didn't you used my jobless money to feed your family?

He text back and apologize over his words.

I told the man to follow the legal way and not used shortcut. He said he has forward my previous text to his lawyer and that they will evict me. I told him, I await for any of his actions, for I know, it can only be legal.

He sent his younger brother to come and interrogate me and asked me what I want, but I refused to give him info. I told him to ask his lawyer. I was worry less and calm as I speak to the guy. Naturally I am a fearless soul but very calm and gentle in nature.

They must follow the legal way to reshape my path which I was waiting for.

All of a sudden, the man became friendly to me and sent me a text that he find no fault in me and that it was just his wife. In friendliness, I text him back and told him, I came to his town to hide myself, eat and relax as I plan to move in less than one year.

Yes, evidence has been sent to him.

He got the evidence he need and forwarded my text message to his daughter. He now believes his wife who told him I am a fugitive, hidding in his compound.

I heard a voice that warn me not to trust this man and not brake the rules that is governing my life (safe mode)

I have set rules that govern my life with people around me, and I had broken two rules.

His family, took my text message to those community thug, which is their evidence to prove that I am a fugitive / criminal.

I was trying to rest after eating and I heard a knock on my door. I opened, here they comes with community boys to arrest me. They came with rickshaw and drove me away to their thug quarters.(©ommunity hall)

They asked the woman to pay N15, 000 and she willfully gave them the money. I marvel while she paid heavy amount to slum boys.

They have a grand plan - that, if she won the case, they will refund her money to her while I will loss mine.

They told me to pay them 15,000, but I told them I don't have any money to pay them. They became angry and one of them gave me a slap.

Despite their slap and intimidation I never fret but smile over their deeds, for I know the spiritual powers that is backing me.

They read my text message to me, when I told the man I came to his town to °hide°, eat and relax. And that, I will not stay more than one year. They wanted to beat me up to confess to them of who I am, but those who brought me told them to stop, beg them to stop because it will lead to more trouble for them.

But I have broken my own rule that govern me. I previously text the man when I told him I came to his town to -hide- myself which is true. He now believed his wife, and have power to evict me by force.

The community thugs tried to force me to agree with their terms and condition but I refuse to agree to the intimidation of the community thugs.

They told my enemies that, only the law can evict me because I myself knows the legal process.

They phone call the police that, they have caught a fugitive or robbery suspect according to the lies the woman and my hide text message convey to them.

The police hurriedly came with car asap, and took me away almost hand cut me but stop. They thought I was a criminal being handed over to them for investigation and interrogation. It was even inside the car, they saw it was just a civil matter.

The police offices inside the car got discourage and signal me it will be well as one of the daughter rant like one of those crazy nigerian women.

The police forward me to the OC who question me and saw I was falsely accused. He told them, they can't evict me just like that as I have right. The OC told them they must follow law procedure for at least three months eviction time. The woman wanted instant eviction but they told her it was not possible.

OC asked me how many months I want. I told him, 6 months. He saw my stance but peacefully told me to bring it down for the purpose of peace. I Like the word -peace- so I listen to the man and agreed for 3 months as I also see that he was friendly towards me.

The police settled it and gave me 3 months to look for a new place and they, the landlord will and must make refund to me instant after I move.

THEIR LOSS

Almighty God saw their evil plans and turn it upside down. God made their plan work against them.

The OC told them to pay N2000 because they brought me there. The woman paid the money and was boiling in pains, deep within.

They my enemies, wasted so much money N18,000, but I spent only N400 naira grin.

I was smilling in my heart because Satan can never defeat the true children of the most high God.

The woman began to mock me but yet I saw unseen tears over the money she loss.

I saw pain in their eyes and speech over the money they wasted. Yes, I did them no wrong, but they came up with many lies and evil which they will someday reap.

Me and the OC began to jist in friendliness because he was a very friendly man. He can see I have gone through so much suffering in life.

Another police man then assures to give me a ride back home.

The OC, said, he sees me as a person with a very strong heart and mind which is very, very good.

I have gone through so much suffering.
I am a veteran of many battles

Trials has made me more humble, stronger and tougher in love and virtue.

What cannot kill you will make you more stronger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted A Place To Have Rest; But I Peacefully Walka Enter This Trouble by Lostchild(m): 10:48am On Jan 21, 2022
ADVICE

Do not break your own rules.

Do not try to reconcile and make peace with an enemy.

Do not share your profile to people, especially women around you. They always want to know your life deeper.

It is a bit safe to share your life to strangers.

Do not easily trust people, but trust what you know about them.

Do not heasily help people around you.

Help mostly strangers

When there is an accusation against you, always stand by your words and not fret.

See the link for the part 2

https://www.nairaland.com/6963445/what-nigeria-women-always-me

4 Likes

Re: I Wanted A Place To Have Rest; But I Peacefully Walka Enter This Trouble by Lostchild(m): 10:54am On Jan 21, 2022
BEHIND THE SPIRITUAL SCENE

Many will mock this, but it is true. There are many angelic spirit that are all round me, guiding and protecting me. Wherever I go, they follow me.

When I move to any new place, as long as that compound is territorial to demons, then they will use the bodies of women to trouble and drive me out because my presence is bringing torment to them as they cannot stand the presence and the light of the sun of righteousness that radiate all around and from the angels. For light and darkness cannot dwell in together

2. Prayer is a big problem yo demons. If you are a prayer warrior, be ready to be homeless. Unless you have so much money.

2. Not all attack is rooted from demons but from angels as swell. God, sometimes used conflict to shape our path. Some of the things God will give you will come through troubles.

3 Demons cannot endure the presence of those that has the mark of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted A Place To Have Rest; But I Peacefully Walka Enter This Trouble by Lostchild(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2022
The landlord knew that, I am not the type that yield to intimidation. Each time he calls me, he records our conversation. They had plan to evict me very fast, but they needed something with evidence to accused me off.

They started to plan and work secretly to manipulate me but each time, they always failed.

I asked them for court process but they avoided it.
They wanted to attack but they cannot used the police which will only lead them to law process.

They thought about using community but they needed something that will provoke me to violence but they failed as swell.

When they got the wrong text message evidence they seek, they plan and used community thugs. The community thugs asked me to pay 15K which I refused and they asked the woman to pay 15 K which she willing did gave them. I was suprised she willfully gave out such large amount to community thugs when she can spend less on the police.

The community boys plan that, they will judge the case in her favors, if she win the case, they will refund her 15K to her. Then, I myself will be the one to loss 15K.

But their plan works against them which later involve the police. They spent another money to the police and I could see unsean tears in her eyes.

Satan can never success against the children of God, not matter his evil plans.

1 Like

Re: I Wanted A Place To Have Rest; But I Peacefully Walka Enter This Trouble by Lostchild(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2022
My text message was used against me, but yet they didn't succeed over their evil plan. What I asked from them was simple. I would have accept just 3 months notice from them, but yet, they went the wrong way to spend uneccesary 15/17K throway.

Even the police inspector gave me a free ride home and they paid him again before he drove away.

The police treated me well as a fallen man.

I am mocking and laughing them all. grin wink

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted A Place To Have Rest; But I Peacefully Walka Enter This Trouble by Lostchild(m): 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mariangeles

A good man was in his house, trying to rest after meal. His enemies made plans and accused him wrongly just to humiliate him, cause him pain and more financial loss.

As they carried out their evil plans, things takes a U turn and went in favor of him.

In their plans against him, they loss 15 to 17.000 naira while he spent just N400 just to support drink to the OC.

As I was about to leave, the OC asked me, what is that your name again?. I told him and he smiled again because my names shock and sweet his ears.

That is how God works to protect his children.

4 Likes

Re: I Wanted A Place To Have Rest; But I Peacefully Walka Enter This Trouble by Cleanworld(f): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin
Re: I Wanted A Place To Have Rest; But I Peacefully Walka Enter This Trouble by Lostchild(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Cleanworld:
grin

1. Why did you remove your comment?

I wanted to read your opinion, and you clear it off.

1 Like

Re: I Wanted A Place To Have Rest; But I Peacefully Walka Enter This Trouble by Lostchild(m): 1:36am On Jan 22, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: I Wanted A Place To Have Rest; But I Peacefully Walka Enter This Trouble by Lostchild(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Mariangeles:

All that actually happened to you? Na wah o.

I pray that life be fair to you as you are to others.

Mar iah & cleanworld

If truth be told.

It was not like this in the past. Women in general, like me so much and I, in person so much love women that I care for them and their children.

I can spend heaven and earth for women with children. I so much love and care for them.

It all became worse when I declared war on Satan and his forces in Feb 2014. My prayer life and the presence of the angels around me causes heavy demonic manifestation on people wherever I go.

The territorial spirit and demon on their life, will heavily manipulate their soul and used the bodies of women to wage war against me just to drive me out of the place.

I heavily used God to deal with the kingdoms of darkness, so all the devils knows me and fears me.

My experienc of 2017 was the most badest. Seven sisters and one brother will constantly come and wage war against me. It was so bad that, I had to used the police to held them back while I made my way of escape

Prayers against devils has caused me many more troubles.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ugly Experience With A House Agent At Ijebu-Ode. / Chioma Jesus Should Either Evolve To Contemporary Gospel Music Styles Or Quit / Tips For A Happy Love Relationship !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.