Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ (25698 Views)

Bola Tinubu Cancels His 71st Birthday Colloquium, Opts For Prayers Instead / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation / Sanwo-Olu drops ‘Your Excellency’ title, says only God is excellent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by tamdun: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Shut up.
Calm down child grin
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by Benitoh: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
I pray everyday that you soludo will finally be the solution that we've been searching for to take Anambra state to the level that people will see Anambra as civilize and develop society.

Charlie Nwangbafor may God guide you right.
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by mamawa123: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Where is Dr Maduka? Our people gave this man false hope. Anambra people chopped that man dry.

I believe that man will win if he is given opportunity to contest for Mr. Anambra.
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by Newboss(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Both are lame. If you need a title, the nobody knows you.
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by adekolaelect(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Saturn444:

You compare a Prof to a Primary 6 certification holder.

Are you okay
stop overating any politician .Aregbe in osun said more than that when swered in .He even reject his salary as a Governor but there was a rumours that he later collected all 8 years salaries some days to hand over the power.pls don't polish any politician for us her.
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by senteugene: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Will that stop him from embezzling anambra money?
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by MartinsD12(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by feedthenation(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
---Mr Governator---I hail sir!---
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by CSTRR: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Advocate500:
is that why his people voted for him? To whom brain is given sense is expected.
He has not been sworn in yet.

The one he can do is what he is doing now.

And that is a very good sign.
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by Advocate500: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
CSTRR:

He has not been sworn in yet.

The one he can do is what he is doing now.

And that is a very good sign.
go back and read the comments of the guy i quoted before quoting me oga?
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by lightwind(m): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nna ehhh....All those Nairaland big boys that do give away sometimes on this forum.
Abeg reason my side e get as e be me right now.

6171723163 Fidelity bank.
Ugwu Valentine.
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
All this gra gra.

Better work, sir.

1 Like

Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
adekolaelect:
stop overating any politician .Aregbe in osun said more than that when swered in .He even reject his salary as a Governor but there was a rumours that he later collected all 8 years salaries some days to hand over the power.pls don't polish any politician for us her.

You are not intelligent in your comparison. Now you are comparing a supporter of APC AC repairer to other humans. Is the sun affecting your brain?
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by JideOluwalana: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Let's hope he's and upgraded version of Seyi Makinde.
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by oshonwambada: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[left]

Trash , the thread is for intellectuals sir. Pls go to the romance section or games section.
I de tell u
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by Angelparadise: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ezinwa120:
Good one Mr governor, please abolish every activities of IPOB in Anambra, state, issue ultimatum to the PGs, the Igwes and the political leaders of the local governments to report any gathering of these miscreants in the State, let them pack to Afara Ukwu in Abia State for their madness. Ndi Anambra has lost so much for this unstable lunatic and his fellow idiots in our dear state.

Your frustration is leading u to miserable life slave of uncastrated jenjaweed.

Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by tfelicityk(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good one...
He took the step of the Ondo State Governor.,
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by Greatzeus(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Just go there and do what you were voted to do,and leave this unnecessary pretence undecided
Are the world leaders in first world countries not referred to as Excellency? Does that stop them from developing their countries?
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by SmartPolician: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ezinwa120:
Good one Mr governor, please abolish every activities of IPOB in Anambra, state, issue ultimatum to the PGs, the Igwes and the political leaders of the local governments to report any gathering of these miscreants in the State, let them pack to Afara Ukwu in Abia State for their madness. Ndi Anambra has lost so much for this unstable lunatic and his fellow idiots in our dear state.

You want him to start his administration with fight and fight.

Sense is far from you.

Go and ask Supreme Court governor how far.

He must know how to manage the IPOB.
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by OneTwoOne(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Not first time or first Governor son.

My leader and mentor Hon Minister of Interior, Engr Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola did first, he rejected Excellency title and opted for "Ogbeni" which is "Mr".
Hence the Ogbeni that always begin his name.

The second person was former Niger State Governor, he rejected Excellency title and adopted Chief slave.

This guy will be the third Governor.
Dshocker:
First a time any political office holder will reject the title in Nigeria...Hmmmm,its a sign that he might do well
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by Lovenorth: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2022
He should also reject the 'governor' title to Mr Soludo if he really mean business
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by blackboy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
Scam. Our fake humble politicians. Mr Governor.. why not just governor
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by Stallione(m): 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
TrackerXL:
Is that what you fool will celebrate for the next 4 years as achievement only to start insulting Tinubu Buhari Yorubas or Fulanis later.

Awon oloriburuku dede !
shame on u Awon ofe mmanu na esi isi!!
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by Rockhousecafe2: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
kuntash:

This is an epic response grin

I dey tells you
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by MoIbrahim: 5:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na so sombori do chief servant for 8 years for Niger State. St first, they thought it was humility, until he left grin
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dynamic Gov. Soludo already making important decisions. angry

Chai ! We don enter One Chance for Anambra state! lipsrsealed
Re: Charles Soludo, Rejects ‘His Excellency’ Title, Opts for ‘Mr Governor’ by Bobloco: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
prophetwis:
I keep wondering how Soludo will sit in the same meeting with other Governors when ideas are being discussed,I bet they will hardly get his line of thought.

Most especially south east governors meetings with the likes of Hope Uzodinma and ikpeazu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ESN Enforces Anti-Grazing Ban In Enugu (Video, Pics) / Prophet Odumeje On 2023: "Only Ndigbo Can Revive Nigerian Economy" (VIDEO) / Obaseki To Shaibu: Dropping Your Guber Ambition, Only Pathway To Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.