Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima (15347 Views)

Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Ayo Fayose (Photos) / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Tinubu In London (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by Okhuadams(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by iReddington: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2022
All the people that matter are throwing their unflinching support for Asiwaju, including reasonable Nigerians while the bitter hateful children are wailing, body shaming and running riot on social media.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by shiwex: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Osinbajo...zuLUM
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by gbemishile: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2022
U have said it all
Let's keep the opposition busy with tinubu's age and qualifications while we build bridges and work towards presidency

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by Anchuna: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu can never be the president
So said many before Muhammadu Buhari became Nigeria's president.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by shiwex: 11:55am On Jan 21, 2022
iReddington:
All the people that matter are throwing their unflinching support for Asiwaju, including sensible Nigerians while the bitter hateful children are wailing, insulting and running riot on social media.
You mean speaking up for our children's future is what you call wailing...
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by Pravedk: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2022
It's Clear seun has collected his 25pieces of silver fro Tinubu

We move still. Kai! But if your swayed by grammar you will think Kashim Shetima is right. No think am o

We are not doing again.

Affliction will not rise a second time.

Close your eyes. Now Imagine Tinubu and Remi as President and first lady.

Me I can't even imagine.

We move
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by Justiceleague1: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2022
I wonder how these rotten people call themselves patriots
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Xscape1993:
Any living wishing Nigerians old being as president deserves death by hanging.
no be small thing oh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by iReddington: 11:59am On Jan 21, 2022
shiwex:
You mean speaking up for our children's future is what you call wailing...
Ehn, keep wailing and speaking up na...

Campaign for your candidate, let others campaign for theirs too.

Amplify your candidate's achievements, let others do theirs... let's compare them and let sensible Nigerians finally decide at the polls who's better qualified and who they want as their next President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Eye service

Tinubu won't be president
And if he become?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by Kaiser20: 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Anchuna:

So said many before Muhammadu Buhari became Nigeria's president.
But the people are wiser today, never to repeat the same mistake of 2015.
Only FOOLISH people keep experimenting with their life.
In 2022 , change propaganda will not work.
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by obembet(f): 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
PDP should present what they have.. Nobody is ready to vote for Tinubu but if PDP bring any Fulani man, I will consider Tinubu o

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by SOFTSKILL: 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu can never be the president

When the weed clear, come back and comment. A "weedless " comment is required not a "weedful" comment

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by ablejesus26(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
jaxxy:
These ones don’t have have sense. They want to finish what left of our national treasury after Buhari.

Criminals dey disguise.

Asin the matter tire person oo
How can any sane human being imagine tinubu as president as old as he is �

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by Sleekfingers: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lakside1955:
Make all this old fokes leave us alone now

And where are the young people? As long as the so called youths ,keep running from politics. The old criminals will continue ruling us......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
The bastard won't even win primary, let alone presidential election .he's living in fool paradise but it's allowed undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by lexyclasy: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by WillyDave: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
aminulive:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/tinubu-2023-the-time-has-come-to-choose-wisely-senator-kashim-shettima/

Fellow nairalanders good evening. Pls I am in a desperate situation and I need an urgent assistance. Since I lost my job life has been so difficult.

I need someone to get me a car to used as taxi either on hire purchase or weekly remittance. My children are dying of hunger. My wife is a private school teacher and up till today, the school has not paid December salary.

Every day I must sell something in my house for us to eat. I don't know what else to sell. The only tangible thing to sell now is this my phone. But my heart is bleeding at the thought of it. How can I access nairaland that makes my happy. How can I communicate? I will be rendered incommunicado. Pls someone should help me.

I am a resident of Gwagwalada here in Abuja. My number is 09014073575. I will never disappoint anyone whom will God will use to rescue me from this desperate be: situation. I am not a lazy person at all. And I know Abuja pretty well.
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by seguno2: 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Lakside1955:
Make all this old fokes leave us alone now

What works are you doing/can you do to make them leave you alone
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
For now, the only Nigerian out there who can compete with Tinubu based on competence and past record is Prof Osinbajo. Ibos are t doing justice to this issue. They have crappy candidates so far. And never will I vote for anyone of them. Let them get me Charles Soludo or someone who is as capable as he is, and I will go for an ibo president. Dont ever tell me that he has won an election. Atiku won the gubernatorial of his state, but didnt resume a day as the gov before Obasanjo hijacked him for the northern support. And boom....he gat it. But if Soludo himself doesnt want to take the risk, look at him and get me someone who is like him. If SE wont say by fire it must be ibo, let them support Pro Pat Utomi. If dem serious wella, let them talk to Ngozi Iweala to use hwr connection to establish an ibo brilliant woman to be positioned as the next president of Nigeria. Personally, I believe more in ibo women than men. Their women are beautiful, hardworking and very supportive. What they need are good husbands; unfortunately, most ibo men are running after the properties of their dad as the first son. Yeye people. Lol. grin

Ok. Back to the ones still on ground. Fashola is ok and good, but wont have the northern support
However, it seems Osinbajo is gaining ground silently. As for Fayemi, he is going no where. The cabals definitely want him, but he is not sellable in SW in his region. It is like a rebellious act for Fayemi to contest against Tinubu. But funny, it really doesnt seem so with Osinbajo. And for anyone to be the president of Nigeria from history, it is always North plus SouthWest. Just get two regions from the north and SW...that's it. So, no matter the issue, north always romance South West. This is why I am sure Atiku cannot be president of Nigeria. And I am so sure that PDP cannot win Aso Rock seat again. They have lost SW. Haven't you noticed that there is always a top yoruba SW person who backs anyone who wins Nigerian presidential elections? I took a very deep look into it.

Osinbajo's silence is going to make or break him. Really, I see a situation where he will stay silent until opposition overwhelms Tinubu and then the road will be clear for him.

Really, this might be an agreement between the two men. Listen to Tinubu's words "I have told the president, but I am consulting with Nigerians". Hmmm. That's deep. Looks like Tinubu wants to really see if he can get on board, and if opposition is against him such that the road is block, he is going to pull his reserved weapon out of his arsenal. And that might be Osinbajo.

Time will tell. But I like Osinbajo's silence. He is so matured and professional.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by sirkesh: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
jaxxy:
These ones don’t have have sense. They want to finish what left of our national treasury after Buhari.

Criminals dey disguise.

It is better the anti -Tinubu force reserves their energy till the campaign period. From what I have gathered, the preparation, jingles and publicity materials on ground will make MKO Abiola"s HOPE 93 a child play.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by sabreal: 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Season of deception for the gullibles
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kittex7:

And if he become?
he won't be president, the hand writing is already clear on the wall. Most Nigerians Nigerians hate him, same way they hate buhari. He's being played. Just same way he played Ribadu undecided.si, let most of the stolen wealth get into circulation and boom! They dump his old, frog asS at dying minutes!hausa will Never vote tinubu as president, never! He was used simple undecided.most of the hype and noise about the senile slowpoke is emanating from his Lagos enclave and from his riffraff touts and thugs, nothing else! I just want him to waste that stolen money! Betrayal like tiffnubu is a typ6 yorrobanza moosleem coward! We don't want him! He should go rot with his slave master (buhari) in kaduna when the vegetable leaves to tend to his much adored cow undecided
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by ndubuisi205: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by ndubuisi205: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by saintrow1: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
he won't be president, the hand writing is already clear on the wall. Most Nigerians Nigerians hate him, same way they hate buhari. He's being played. Just same way he played Ribadu undecided.si, let most of the stolen wealth get into circulation and boom! They dump his old, frog asS at dying minutes!hausa will Never vote tinubu as president, never! He was used simple undecided

Only igbos and fake yoruba people hate him. Nothing is written on the wall. Stop fooling yourself. After the primary you will understand that Nigerian politics as nothing to do with the non sense going on the internet. Fool

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by Ugonna62: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
So of all the qualified,competent,capable,healthy,sound,and able men and women in nigeria, tinubu who just returnd from london hospital few months ago after months of medical tourism.who succesfuly mortgage the goverment of lagos and the future of his people.?.pls we dont want to institutionalize god fatherism in nigeria,.abeg we dont want consolidate corruption as far as the bullion van questions remain unanswerd.
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by walozanga(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
It's too clear that Tinubu has paid Nairaland for publicity

That's the truth
Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by jaxxy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
sirkesh:

It is better the anti -Tinubu force reserves their energy till the campaign period. From what I have gathered, the preparation, jingles and publicity materials on ground will make MKO Abiola"s HOPE 93 a child play.

He won’t even emerge party candidate talkless of elections. U all are still day dreaming?? grin

Jingles Wetin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023: The Time Has Come To Choose Wisely - Senator Kashim Shettima by adriano50: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
tinubu will never be president he can as well be president of the north we don't want greedy old men near our national Treasury image his wife as first lady haaaa godforbid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To NLC: Return To Negotiation Table / Ekiti 2022: Fayose, Ayu Sold Out PDP To APC - Segun Oni / 'Jonathan Testifying For Dasuki In Court Is Desirable'- Dasuki's Lawyer A. Raji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.