Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns (11120 Views)

"Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket / Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by money121(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by airminem(f): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Naija4love:
this your linda chat as open my tooth and today is my birthday
Hurray!! Happy Birthday Buddy
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Naija4love(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2022
airminem:
Hurray!! Happy Birthday Buddy
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by aspabay(m): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:

This is the difference between PDP and APC.
While APC groups and youths are clamouring for Tinubu, 82 year old criminal.
The truth remains, I'm yet to see a sensible APC member or supporter.

Tinubu is giving you guys sleepless nights.

Why not leave APC and face your dead PDP, we shall me on election day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Bamzyriches451: 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
If them like make them hear
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by TPound(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu can never be the president

Damnnn niggar...

Testicles grin
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Volksguys1985: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
I'm still in my 30's i wonder why they can't give me party ticket.
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by emmykk(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Both Bola Tinubu and Atiku will make a better president the only clause against them is that for Bola Tinubu ,His region have produce a president before yet he want to be president at the detriment of south south and South East that is injustice,beside he is a muslim,when he want his god sons to be VP he chooses christian but now that he want to be president he is deaf that a Muslim can't represent a predominantly christian south.

While Atiku undoing is that he want to be president after 8years of a northern in the that position.

The electorate will choose between the two of them in 2023.

For those idiot using age to blackmail both trump and Biden are not 50years people.
We can't be intelligent than American.
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by WillyDave: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
afroniger:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/dont-give-partys-ticket-to-a-man-in-his-70s-pdp-group-warns/

Fellow nairalanders good evening. Pls I am in a desperate situation and I need an urgent assistance. Since I lost my job life has been so difficult.

I need someone to get me a car to used as taxi either on hire purchase or weekly remittance. My children are dying of hunger. My wife is a private school teacher and up till today, the school has not paid December salary.

Every day I must sell something in my house for us to eat. I don't know what else to sell. The only tangible thing to sell now is this my phone. But my heart is bleeding at the thought of it. How can I access nairaland that makes my happy. How can I communicate? I will be rendered incommunicado. Pls someone should help me.

I am a resident of Gwagwalada here in Abuja. My number is 09014073575. I will never disappoint anyone whom will God will use to rescue me from this desperate be: situation. I am not a lazy person at all. And I know Abuja pretty well.
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Sleekfingers: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Yankiss:
I concur. There are too many vibrant youths in Nigeria to saddle us with another pensioner on health tourism with public funds.

Are they involve in politics? All they do is come online, and talk.....
The so called young should do the necessary by participating in politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Whois(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Say no to 70 year old men grin indeed they have nothing to loose
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by DONFASZY(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
We dont want pdp n apc
If any one wins
They will swift

We want new party less den 40yr of age to run Nigeria
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by izubext007: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bros think well............wetin Desmond don do.
Wetin obaseki don do.
All will need in this country is visionary leader, not promising leader.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Adakintroy: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Abeg make una go sit down. How many years Trump be?. How many yrs Biden be?. Sanders nko, no be by age.
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Khaysee: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
No be Nigeria 2015 they said this too
Apc and pdp decides who rules
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
alphaconde:
i really dont have problem with age

i think a thief is a thief

its in the mind which does not age.

for instance we have a pope whos frail how many times has he done rubbish.

theres also a young yahaya bello that i cant give a kiosk to run

so lets remove age and vote sensible people

You don’t have a problem with age? So you like the sluggishness and incompetence of Buhari for the past 7 years?

It is a fact that older men do not have the stamina and mental tenacity to effectively execute the duties of a job as rigorous as president of almost 200 million people.

Corruption is just half of our problem in this country. The other half is incompetence of our elected officials. Buhari is the perfect example of this because I believe he is more incompetent than corrupt or deliberately malicious.

These are the reasons we need a leader under 65 at most in Nigeria. Also bear in mind that Nigerian politicians reduce their age a lot. So if a politician claims to be 70 officially, you better believe he is damn near 80 in reality.
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Omaonuh0147: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Make atiku no here this oo
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by alphaconde(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

You don’t have a problem with age? So you like the sluggishness and incompetence of Buhari for the past 7 years?

It is a fact that older men do not have the stamina and mental tenacity to effectively execute the duties of a job as rigorous as president of almost 200 million people.

Corruption is just half of our problem in this country. The other half is incompetence of our elected officials. Buhari is the perfect example of this because I believe he is more incompetent than corrupt or deliberately malicious.

These are the reasons we need a leader under 65 at most in Nigeria. Also bear in mind that Nigerian politicians reduce their age a lot. So if a politician claims to be 70 officially, you better believe he is damn near 80 in reality.

ok
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Angelfrost(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Okay PDP...

How old is Atiku again?!!
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Atiku is dreaming if he thinks he can ever become Nigeria's president. Fulani herdsman
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Eriokanmi: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
E.g, atiku
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Cantonese: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
DMerciful:
Seriously people should be talking how to ensure electronic collation and transmission instead of focusing on age. Is Yeye Bello not young?

Bros how that kind name come concern wetin we dey talk so?
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Arabaincubus: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is the only way to go for now. Allow men older than 70 to nurse their arthritis and prostatitis in peace with their offsprings.

Let's stop burdening these megalomaniac pimps who still retain that desire even at the advancing ages; and unburden Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Osilama1: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
If you guys think this useless blackmail against old people ll work then am sorry for you guys... Older people have right to contest enter the arena and stop them legitimately not this stupid attitude of shouting like Bush babies... Age is just number... Presidency isn't a boxing arena or weight lifting arena that raw strength is needed... Trump and Biden contested last elections in America they are over 70 in a country more develop than ours... Those cursing tinubu have no sense whatsoever cos if they understood democracy they would know the man has right to contest...
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by TheBeezybee(f): 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
BTW see below chat smiley

Have a great day folks[/quote]

...and the teacher was taught an obvious lesson

Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by biggie73(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
If a 100 year old work hard for it, he deserves it.
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by techWriter3: 2:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
HypocritesBTW know below talk say a great week people
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by babyfaceafrica: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:

Trump is in his 70s, Biden is 78, Nancy Pelosi is 80..are they bad leaders?.. No be the same country everybody in the world is running to. Make una forget age and elect competent people. Is yahaya bello better than Zulum?
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by DMerciful(m): 3:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Doesn't matter the age but the competence.
With the current electoral system, even if you vote a young person, he'd likely be rigged in or a lot of elected corrupt officials would be rigged in making him ineffective.
Cantonese:

Bros how that kind name come concern wetin we dey talk so?
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Jonah507(m): 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Make una kuku mention tinibi name na grin
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by Faakhir: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
TPound:

Damnnn niggar...

Testicles grin
U just dey follow am up an down
If he give u watin u wan use am do
Re: Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns by TPound(m): 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Faakhir:
U just dey follow am up an down
If he give u watin u wan use am do

Agreement don dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sagay: Obasanjo Violated Constitution, Executed Coup Against Fayose, Ladoja / PRP Guber Candidate In Kano Takai Urges Massive Turn Out, Support For Buhari / Wike, El Rufai, Ben Ayade, Masari In Tight Race For 2019 Governor Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.