Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigeria Preseident 2023 Will Come From One Of These Faces... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Preseident 2023 Will Come From One Of These Faces... (850 Views)

Emeka Kalu: Atiku Will Come Out Victorious At The Tribunal / Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback) / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Preseident 2023 Will Come From One Of These Faces... by Oouch(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fact of Nigerians has been stereotyped to one of these faces.
From top Left to right.. Khadija Okunnu-Lamidi - Prof Christopher Imumolen and so on.

Let the youth decide ....
God bless the great country Nigeria

Re: Nigeria Preseident 2023 Will Come From One Of These Faces... by Isobug: 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
From how politics plays in Nigeria, Amaechi will beat everyone in the picture if he eventually comes out. I have my reasons and I know you know my reasons
Re: Nigeria Preseident 2023 Will Come From One Of These Faces... by toofit007: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oouch:
Fact of Nigerians has been stereotyped to one of these faces.
From top Left to right.. Khadija Okunnu-Lamidi - Prof Christopher Imumolen and so on.

Let the youth decide ....
God bless the great country Nigeria
there will be no election come 2023, what people are waiting for now is a date for referendum so that those who are not OK with the union can decide.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Preseident 2023 Will Come From One Of These Faces... by cazchi: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
toofit007:
there will be no election come 2023, what people are waiting for now is a date for referendum so that those who are not OK with the union can decide.

This is our prayer, Nwanne. We will break from their chains and be free this year!
Re: Nigeria Preseident 2023 Will Come From One Of These Faces... by GHOSTTALK: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
These face of those who don't even stand a chance.....yeye bello and tifnubu...!! Are you kidding me...when Osibaba and Atifku are seriously warming up without saying a word!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

USA Invaded Cuba(yoruba)same Reason Russia Invading Ukraine / Don’t Harm Nigerians Trapped In Ukraine, FG Warns Russia / How Much Would Petrol Cost When Subsidy Is Fully Removed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.