Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

How To Import From Outside Countries - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import From Outside Countries (134 Views)

A Must Read For Those Planing To Import From China This Period!! / If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / What Can One Be Able To Import From Canada That Can Sell In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Import From Outside Countries by Kenni22(f): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hello everyone,
I train people on how to import from countries like china , usa , Vietnam, turkey, Cambodia, India & Uk …
Over the years have done A lot of learn on how to import from these countries
Have helped a lot of people thru my online class…
I help people pay to their suppliers for more enquires about importation send us a message on Instagram @ kennies_wholesale_naija…
Do you want to import goods hairs from India , cambodia, china you need hairs that are super affordable not too expensive but are very good quality send us a dm …
Do you need nice food wears at good price , bags , unisex wears , fabric lace , home accessories…
Let me share a little story on how I started my business 5 years …
I started with zero naira ( I do organize a pre order group then) will pay to agent in naira and agent will help me order on 1688 ..
That was how I continued buying from an agent until one fateful day I made up my mind I was not going to buy from agent in china anymore …
I joined alot of webinar and online training on how to import from other countries apart from china,
The frist thing I learnt was how to order from main manufacturers without the help of any agent …

Cos I was tired of dealing with agent I wanted to deal with the main manufacturers myself …
The frist thing I learnt was how to communicate with supplier..
How to pay to my manufacturers
How to find my wallet account
How to source for hot selling product
I did alot of online classes and after the online classes I was able to import myself without the help of any agent …
I can proudly say I can import anything from these countries without any agent helping me to pay ….

My online class is super affordable / for those that might want start. New business in Nigeria you need a trusted vendor you can contact on 08050860534…
Or follow us on ig kennies_wholesale_naija
We can help you import anything to Nigeria …

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Link Promotion�affiliate Link Traffic(2022) / Interpretation Job / Costly Mistakes You Must Avoid If You Want To Make Money Online With Your Websit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.