Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges (4963 Views)

FACT CHECK: Is It True Peter Obi’s Lawyer, Ikpeazu Has Never Lost A Case Before? / Governor Wike Is In Abia To Commission The Osisioma Flyover. / Beautiful Roads With Covered Drains & Sidewalks Done By Gov Wike In PH- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Look at these World class Roads and Bridges my Abia State Governor, Ikpeazu recently constructed in Abia State.
My belle dey sweet me. grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 3:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
More of Ikpeazu's projects

4 Likes

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Woke up this morning and Realised that I was DREAMING all along . The pictures I posted are infrastructures Governor El Rufai recently built for his people.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Governors wey dey develop their States get two heads? How I wish those beautiful infrastructures are located in my State, Abia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by MITCHELL96: 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
I stroll comot for House and na the same Abia wey I know, I dey see. Nothing has changed for over 20 years now. Things are even getting worst by the day.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Abia is the only State where abnormal things are normal. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by System202: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
If you are not a SPIDER MAN or related to one, you won't survive in my Abia State. grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by asanausana91: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tomorrow some idiot will be blaming buhari.
Benue
Abia
Enugu
Taraba
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Are the worst states in this country and incidentally they are from one party (the party of looters)
Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
My Governor, Ikpeazu is the only male Governor that has been 9 months pregnant for the past 6 years. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
I call him "the wonder Governor" grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
asanausana91:
Benue
Abia
Enugu
Taraba
Bauchi
Bayelsa
Are the worst states in this country and incidentally they are from one party (the party of looters)
Are u OK why do you mentioned Enugu, Bayelsa... What happened to kogi, Ogun, osun and even this our Lagos self.

4 Likes

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by revolt(m): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2022
I swear to GOD... abia state needs an APC OR APGA ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by nzeobi(m): 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:
I stroll comot for House and na the same Abia wey I know, I dey see. Nothing has changed for over 20 years now. Things are even getting worst by the day.

Can you put the exact location I mean street address of this place.
Most of you writing about abia have never been there so why are you posting things you have limited idea of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by nzeobi(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
asanausana91:
Benue
Abia
Enugu
Taraba
Bauchi
Bayelsa

The worst States are kaduna, kebbi,zamfara, sokoto,borno where you are not sure of your life the next minute

3 Likes

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by Cyberterror: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Aba looks like an animal kingdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
nzeobi:

Can you put the exact location I mean street address of this place.
Most of you writing about abia have never been there so why are you posting things you have limited idea of

Abia is my State and I'm presently in Aba.
Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Cyberterror:
Aba looks like an animal kingdom.

Animal kingdom is an understatement. grin
Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Stop falling asleep browsing you phone cheesy cheesy
shortIGBOman:
Woke up this morning and Realised that I was DREAMING all along. The pictures I posted are infrastructures Governor El Rufai recently built for his people.

1 Like

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
nzeobi:

The worst States are kaduna, kebbi,zamfara, sokoto,borno where you are not sure of your life the next minute

Come Abia na, IPOB and their SYMPERTISERS dey find who them wan take do Barbeque grin grin

1 Share

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 4:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
GenBuhari:
Stop falling asleep browsing you phone cheesy cheesy

How I wish it wasn't a dream.

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by nzeobi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Abia is my State and I'm presently in Aba.

Then take your protest to the government house.
Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by shortIGBOman: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
nzeobi:

Then take your protest to the government house.

Government House wey no get Road. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by asanausana91: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
HenryThegreat1:

Are u OK why do you mentioned Enugu, Bayelsa... What happened to kogi, Ogun, osun and even this our Lagos self.
Enugu cannot provide ordinary drinking water for its people, while Bayelsa state with only 8 local government collecting the second highest allocation from federal government have nothing to show.

1 Like

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by basilo101: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
HenryThegreat1:

Most of these people rely on social media. They know nothing about anywhere outside their domain

1 Like

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by basilo101: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
asanausana91:
Enugu cannot provide ordinary drinking water for its people, while Bayelsa state with only 8 local government collecting the second highest allocation from federal government have nothing to show.
Ignorant foool. Enugu state government provides water more than any other state. Water scarcity is due to inability of individual to dig borehole because of elevation and coal, the problem is restricted to two Local government in Enugu main city not the whole state. This has been normal situation in Enugu since it was founded in 1909. The reason why water scarcity is making the news lately is because Ugwuanyi showcased his water projects

2 Likes

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by heniford2: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
asanausana91:
Benue
Abia
Enugu
Taraba
Bauchi
Bayelsa
which place in Enugu is bad mention the Road own not state own not federal Roads and another one which place in Abia state its road is bad mention the street and Road in Aba or shut up 4ever aboki
Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by heniford2: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
So many dummy in Nairaland
Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by mabea: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Don't you know that people's names work for them. You call him Ikpeazu and expect him to come first in governance. Impossible!

1 Like

Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by GeneralOjukwu: 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin
Re: Wow, Governor Ikpeazu Has Turned Abia To Dubai With Beautiful Roads And Bridges by GeneralOjukwu: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Woke up this morning and Realised that I was DREAMING all along. The pictures I posted are infrastructures Governor El Rufai recently built for his people.

grin grin

You're a wicked person.

My mouth was open when I opened this thread. I wondered if I had died in 1970 and been a ghost all this while. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reuters: Nigerian President Snubs Tv Election Debate / AU Endorses Nigeria For U.N Security Council non-permanent seat. / O My God! Patience Jonathan Drops Another Bombshell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.