Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Advice Needed On How To Go Oversea Via Study Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed On How To Go Oversea Via Study Visa. (527 Views)

Cost Of Japa To Uk For Family Of 4 Via Study Route / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / Lithuanian Study Visa. Let's Relate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed On How To Go Oversea Via Study Visa. by Think4Yourself: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dear Nlers, please I want your candid advice on the best university one can attend overseas, I intend to pursue a BSc over there..

What am I required to submit, which country is best and what should I start doing......Note that money is not an issue, all I want is the best means to move there with no glitches.

Your kind advice and suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Cc. Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique and other mods.
Re: Advice Needed On How To Go Oversea Via Study Visa. by pansophist(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
I'll advice you go to China, but the country is locked now and foreigners can't enter due to covid, China is way more advanced and pleasant to live in than any country in the west. And it's easier to enter.

Your other options should be Eastern Europe, because it's cheaper, with possibilities to transition into permanent residence status if you want.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed On How To Go Oversea Via Study Visa. by Think4Yourself: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
pansophist:
I'll advice you go to China, but the country is locked now and foreigners can't enter due to covid, China is way more advanced and pleasant to live in than any country in the west. And it's easier to enter.

Your other options should be Eastern Europe, because it's cheaper, with possibilities to transition into permanent residence status if you want.
Eastern Europe, thanks for your suggestion.

I will go online and check on the best in Eastern Europe.
Re: Advice Needed On How To Go Oversea Via Study Visa. by Uyigue12(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
pansophist:

pls bro am in same dilemma pls why did you suggest China as I wanted to see if I can follow uk route for masters can you advise pls
Re: Advice Needed On How To Go Oversea Via Study Visa. by pansophist(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Uyigue12:
pls bro am in same dilemma pls why did you suggest China as I wanted to see if I can follow uk route for masters can you advise pls

I suggest China because China is the future, and you should jump on that train. Its the only place that humbles the superiority of western nation, so that should tell you something. As the second largest economy and positioned to overtake the US within the decade, it should be your first option.

Also if you're into business, you can buy things for dirt cheap price and sell in Nigeria and make a huge profit. You can buy a blender for example for one usd there, and sell it high. Also China is the world largest internal market (1.4B people), with the world largest Middle class. If you love money, and I mean big money, go to China.

If you like nature, culture, something different that span a history of five thousand years, that is reserve, gentle, and awesome food, its should be your first choice as well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed On How To Go Oversea Via Study Visa. by anif009(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
I’ll suggest Canada, USA and UK.

You can make research on those countries and make your choice. To me they’re the easiest if you plan it well and meet all the requirements.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed On How To Go Oversea Via Study Visa. by Think4Yourself: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
anif009:
I’ll suggest Canada, USA and UK.

You can make research on those countries and make your choice. To me they’re the easiest if you plan it well and meet all the requirements.
Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed On How To Go Oversea Via Study Visa. by biglizzy: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
pansophist:

I suggest China because China is the future, and you should jump on that train. If you love money, and I mean big money, go to China.
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

MBA To Phd - Tips For UK And US Graduate Students / Six People Confirmed Dead After Helicopter Crash Near Mount Everest (pics) / This Is What I Think Need To Be Done About Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.