Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

How To Add A Custom Token To Trustwallet [PHOTO/VIDEO] - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Add A Custom Token To Trustwallet [PHOTO/VIDEO] (387 Views)

Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here / How To Add Custom Token To Your Trust Wallet / The Following BSC Trustwallet Dapp Free Airdrop Will Make You Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add A Custom Token To Trustwallet [PHOTO/VIDEO] by BOYZZ: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
How to add a custom token to Trustwallet: Adding token to trust wallet can prove difficult sometimes. Especially, when the user is not familiar with the process. This piece contains everything you need to know on how to add a custom token to trust wallet, how to add custom token to trust wallet safemoon, how to add bep20 token to trust wallet, how to add custom token to metamask, how to add feg token to trust wallet.

Also, what is custom token in trust wallet? how to find token decimal on etherscan? trust wallet address and free trust wallet token contract address?

What is Token
Tokens are Digital Assets made inside the application on a certain blockchain. Trust Wallet supports a few blockchains where tokens are being given. A few models are ERC20 on the Ethereum Network, BEP20 on Binance Smart Chain and SPL tokens on the Solana blockchain.

Nevertheless, a coin comes before a token: Coin is a digital currency that has its own independent blockchain. This is known as the native currency of that blockchain. For instance, bitcoin is a native currency of bitcoin blockchain, same with ethereum, solana. Binance smartchain, ethereum and many others are all coins. With each, bearing the actual name of their own blockchain.

Moreso, the crypto built on this blockchain is called a token. A token exists on the blockchain of another coin. For instance, feg, safemoon and babydoge exist on binance smartcahin network. For ethereum, we have Shiba inu, floki and many more.

Adding this token to a wallet can be somehow difficult and confusing for a new user. That is why I have taken my time to explain this really well. From the above, you have to understand; STEPS WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO HERE:https://cynbanews.com/how-to-add-a-custom-token-to-trustwallet/

Re: How To Add A Custom Token To Trustwallet [PHOTO/VIDEO] by dietercuti: 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thank you for this guide on adding a custom token. I didn't know I could do that. Excellent.
Re: How To Add A Custom Token To Trustwallet [PHOTO/VIDEO] by Sneakersjmuth: 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Actually, I rarely use Trustwallet. But thanks for sharing this. I think your method can be applied to other wallets. Since I read how to add Pulsechain to Metamask, I have been using only this. I read about it on https://decentralizeddistrict.com . There is a fairly detailed guide that you can also study. Maybe you've heard of Pulsechain. By the way, a custom token would be a great way to trade. I'm not sure I have enough experience, but I'll try to make money on it. I don't make too big investments in cryptocurrency, but I manage to earn about $900 a month by trading.

(1) (Reply)

Supermarket Equipment For Quick Sale / How To Make 150k Every Month With Crypto. / The dark web is goldmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.