Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House (36468 Views)

After Telling Peter Obi To Go To Court, APC Now Working Overtime To Scuttle Case / Benue Road Leading To Ayu’s House Named After Wike / Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by olatade(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
The did wonders to that road leading to his house. Road that ordinary takes months to complete, ronchess completed in just 2 weeks or so. I know this because my house is just a stone's throw from the president's kaduna residence.

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Sheriman(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
So it will take years to complete if it doesn't lead to President house.
Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Khaysee: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Presidential treatment
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by roundman: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Who say fulani no wise. Obj messed up big time
Same for jonathan,now even road to go otueke nor dey, don't know what's wrong with some of our leaders.
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by olatade(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Primusinterpares:
But if it's a road for the people it will become abandoned project

El rufai never abandons his projects. Once it is started, the company incharge must finish it.

3 Likes

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Asour: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dikaveli:
After my visit from east to kaduna August last year I became madly in love with that state....

One day i will be back there

Really?

And fear mongers keep telling us 'Fear North'.
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
I dnt blame these thieves, it's the masses I blame. They completed the road in less than 1 week because of the president's visit. If the president wasn't visiting, that road would've been left how it was

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by puremaker7(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
harizonal123:
Curfew was declared while some guys went to watch match and met soldiers on their way back.

The soldiers decided to flog them according to the numbers on their
clothes/jerseys.

The first guy was wearing chelsea
jersey 12 Mikel Obi, He was flogged 12 strokes.

The second person was wearing 50cent, He was flogged 50
strokes.

In the process, the third man started crying
from afar...

Guess what? He is a Yoruba man, he was wearing

Vote Tinubu for President 2023....
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by phemmie06(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
omowolewa:
Okay o
Unlike our Ota man

The best achievement of our Ota man was funfair, he did his father's funeral, he celebrated his birthday and Christmas carol.
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by vincentmoses921: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dikaveli:
After my visit from east to kaduna August last year I became madly in love with that state....
One day i will be back there
Bro you jst cannot not hate kd, I am from the South South and I love kd, if not for bandits that want to spoil the place for us now. Kd girls are the best, dark skinned girls with big ass kai.

3 Likes

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Yankee101: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
I relocated to Kaduna after serving my jail term in the 1980s from Daura

Elections are over now so you can say the truth that you own a mansion in Kaduna and not that village house you deceived Nigerians with in Daura
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by wonseun780: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nice features. I was hoping Nairaland would to those features. .com (I also removed the space between Up and Ghana)
nchiugo49: The site is doing well .com.

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by foreshore(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by dotedote: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
U meant Bas*a*d letterwritting Man

omowolewa:
Okay o
Unlike our Ota man
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Felabrity: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
harizonal123:
Curfew was declared while some guys went to watch match and met soldiers on their way back.

clothes/jerseys.

strokes.

from afar...

grin
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Munzy14(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
harizonal123:

clothes/jerseys.

strokes.

from afar...

Nairaland of comedy... grin grin
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Eriokanmi: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
roundman:
Same for jonathan,now even road to go otueke nor dey, don't know what's wrong with some of our leaders.
You are right. I went for a project at okolobiri and federal University otuoke in 2019. The road was so bad. Go to minna. IBB really tried, same with katsina roads, buhari wasted moni there. Our people have problem. Na dem dey work but na fulani dey spend the moni
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Starzo: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
harizonal123:

clothes/jerseys.

strokes.

from afar...

lwkm ooooo....but seriously wetin tinub do una sef?
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
This shows that if the leaders are determined, the sky is their limit.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Dikaveli(m): 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
vincentmoses921:

Bro you jst cannot not hate kd, I am from the South South and I love kd, if not for bandits that want to spoil the place for us now. Kd girls are the best, dark skinned girls with big ass kai.

I know get time for girls when i came because na one aunty apartment i dey and i dey Bleep her, no time for that
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Nosayer: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:

And some people will be saying Yorubas don't like their own. How can you like a man that kept his region so bad even the road to his house is bad after 8 years as president?

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by NOBILITY22(f): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Same thing happened in kafanchan yesterday where he went to commission a road that led to the palace of the emir of the Hausas in kafanchan, such a shame. Buhari could not travel by road to kafanchan because the road was terrible. He went to kafanchan by helicopter, but where will he land? grin The township in kafanchan is crowded with no space for a helicopter to land so the only option left was the Kaduna State University in kafanchan which also had a terrible road connecting it to the township. Guys, did you know that they tarred that road in two days, working day and night? Even the road in kafanchan which is in southern Kaduna was mostly done in the Muslim dominated part of the town. The part that went through the Christian part is still there under construction for about 2 years, yet to be completed. People go through so much trouble plying that road. I pity anyone that fails to see beyond the smoke screen. Never make the mistake of voting Elrufai even as vice president. Even Buhari is learning bigotry from him!

Before now, I used to think that Kafanchan was a foreign country until when I went to Kaduna last 3 years...
I was ashamed of myself grin

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Kriss216: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
99thEnemy:
Oga! Kriss216 have you noticed that I have packed into my uncompleted building? grin grin grin

online building grin grin grin

Yeah bro. I was about asking you that on a dead thread. Congrats chief

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by Eriokanmi: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nosayer:

And some people will be saying Yorubas don't like their own. How can you like a man that kept his region so bad even the road to his house is bad after 8 years as president?
I'm yoruba. That man came to serve the North as president in 1999. Shameless man. Ota Road Was so bad. He was passing there to his ota farm house despite tha bad state of the road.

3 Likes

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by LollySeaSide: 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Yes They Work Day and Night in Some other sections, not just the road leading to Buhari house

Ftc is as useless to me as Elephant is to lalasticlala
Show lalasticlala this elephant and you'll know better.

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by nairaman66(m): 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
The point is, if the mannequin didn’t show up, there would have been no road.. hahahahaha
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by delpee(f): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Same thing happened in kafanchan yesterday where he went to commission a road that led to the palace of the emir of the Hausas in kafanchan, such a shame. Buhari could not travel by road to kafanchan because the road was terrible. He went to kafanchan by helicopter, but where will he land? grin The township in kafanchan is crowded with no space for a helicopter to land so the only option left was the Kaduna State University in kafanchan which also had a terrible road connecting it to the township. Guys, did you know that they tarred that road in two days, working day and night? Even the road in kafanchan which is in southern Kaduna was mostly done in the Muslim dominated part of the town. The part that went through the Christian part is still there under construction for about 2 years, yet to be completed. People go through so much trouble plying that road. I pity anyone that fails to see beyond the smoke screen. Never make the mistake of voting Elrufai even as vice president. Even Buhari is learning bigotry from him!

Wow! That's sad.
Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by snoopz: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
I Sabi say Nigeria ft make road motorable in a matter of days just like the dveloped countries, all we need is just motivation which nasri got in person of buhari

1 Like

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by mfm04622: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Only one road lead from Kaduna to Kafanchan. Tell me the section that is bad on that road! Must you comment? The Road to Kafanchan is good! The president also flew to Zaria today. Was the road also bad?
He has so many project to open that he went around with helicopter to save time.
Mention the "chritian area on Kafanchan and the Muslim area of Kafanchan for us!

4 Likes

Re: Contractors Worked Overtime To Complete Road Leading To Buhari's Kaduna House by ivolt: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Eriokanmi:
What has a state government's project got to do with Obj?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) / APC Mega Rally Osogbo!! APC Everywhere You Go. Pics / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.