Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP (23785 Views)

Lagos4Lagos Movement May Surprise APC In 2023 – Bishop Funsho Awe / Lagos4Lagos Movement To Be Officially Welcomed Into The PDP Tomorrow / 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
30% of these same fvckers would file out when APC hoods their own gig. Zero principle, masked under ‘hunger’
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by zeusdgrt(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
post=109572637:
Dead On Arrival.

Party of looters, criminals and thieves supported by online line fraudsters and criminals.

Gbamsolutely!!!

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their National HEADQUARTERS for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Going on memory lane for those that suffer from collective amnesia around, AKA Children of hate, frustrations and perdition..
The 12-storey structure projected to serve as the national secretariat of the former ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is tottering, being a borrowed vision that was not contemplated by the founding fathers of the party.

After organising fundraising on two occasions and gathering billions of naira, the office could not complete that single project.

As such, five years after work on the site was stopped in 2014, the new helmsmen in PDP are crying for funds to see to the completion of the building. However, the cry for more funds has raised fresh concerns over the status and whereabouts of the N21billion raised during a special fundraising dinner organised by the party on December 2014.  

Incumbent PDP national chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, recently lamented that there was not enough money to complete the new national secretariat, which cost has was varied upwards from N11.5bilion to N16billion.

The then governor of Kaduna State, Alhaji Namadi Sambo, an architect, was commissioned to put up the project design. And in a bid to get the structure off the drawing board, PDP organised fundraising on November 14, 2008, targeting N10b out of which it raked in N6b. The dinner was chaired by Vice President Goodluck Jonathan and the highest donation came from Mr. Femi Otedola, while the richest man in Africa, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, announced a donation of N3b worth of cement.

UP TILL NOW, Nothing to show for it.
They even sold the cement Dangote gave them and looted the money!

This dead and looting party doing all they can trying to stay relevant.
Awon werey 100%!!

grin cheesy wink

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

Perennial losers and thieves.
Party of confusion, looting and corrupt souls in disarray..

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!

We Rise.

Amen.
Chief Uba,
God bless you and yours too.
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

If the truth want to kill some people, let them die!

The thing pain u sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by olagbola45(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Thisis2raw:
I think it's time another party rules lagos.

Like another party has rule PH,bayelsa,taraba,abia and the rest abi lol

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by oranget(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
uptimum123:
Nothing to see here.. just children playing

Between.. Tinubu For President

Between ko, in-between ni

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by siant: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
I will prefer PDP to APC any day any time. from 1999 to 2015 and from 2015 to the present, which period is better?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by LAguy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
lagosrd:
Pdp governors should go for AMBODE he can't be underated he is an underdog with massive followers hip from Epe axis

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by siant: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Absolute trash and mannerless rants

APC is no better .. we are talking about progressively voting for candidate not the party.

Ps mind the way you talk on a public forum, I belive you are educated . You cant be using such crude words carelessly on a fotum were even children visit.

Mind your words or be silent
He is APC agent on nairaland.

That boy na werey

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by Atm99(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
Himtulie247:
grin

Lagos get ready for this kind of Projects if you vote PDP into Power grin grin grin
so it is PDP ( people deceiving people) that owned this project located in central Business Area Abuja. I pity who no fear PDP
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by bilulu(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
flokii:
PDP is dead in Lagos.. Jimi Agbaje and his likes buried the party when he went around promising outsiders especially Igbos heaven and earth for votes.

A party like that isn't to be trusted with commonwealth of Lagosians.
and what ve u gained with the one u trusted since 1999? mega slum
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by JOemmy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
I don't see how tinibu and his apc gang can continue to win lagos if a free and fair election is allowed non indigens outnumbered lagos indigens if tinibu's touts can be tamed during any governorship election any party with a popular candidate can easily win lagos.
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Power to the people ...
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by Tareq1105: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
What is Saraki doing in Lagos? He's very frequent in Lagos lately. I hope Kwara governor hasn't pursued him out of Kwara.

Saraki should concentrate his energy and resources on Kwara bcoz he can't achieve anything from this his Lagos project.

More than half of the people there are Tinubu boys in the night.

Just watch how Tinubu will overrun and disorganized them at the appropriate time.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by Tareq1105: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
bilulu:

and what ve u gained with the one u trusted since 1999? mega slum

And what do you think you would gain from the one you're promoting?
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by richie240: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
I thot I was d only one wey see am o!
Ikpeaze, saraki, obi and co, dem be lagosians?

I refuse to laff.....in fact I nor go laff. Laff wan catch me but taaa!
cool
Baawahala:
If you are going to do Lagos for Lagos, People like Ikpeazu shouldn't be given a MIC... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by Tareq1105: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
siant:
I will prefer PDP to APC any day any time. from 1999 to 2015 and from 2015 to the present, which period is better?

1999-2015 may be better for you but me I prefer 2015 - date bcoz I have people at the top.

Politics is about interest, wake up.
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by thisisit: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu nor know wetin want hit am

EDO NO BE LAGOS!
NIGERIA NO BE LAGOS!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by rolams(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
How many are they? I like you Op, u no put number.
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by joyandfaith: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tinubu has many battles in his front. Emperor of lagos state will not sacrifice his grip on lagos for presidential ambition. He might loose on all fronts. Empire rises, empire falls.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by Franklerry: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Na so dem do for jonathan last time. Pdp Inside apc
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by dokxavi: 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tinubu winning Lagos and presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by NGpatriot: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
After this silly and comedic gathering, many of them go head to Bourdillon to brief Asiwaju per the outcome of their pointless gathering..

PDP Lagos = Tinubu's errand boys.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by NGpatriot: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2022
naptu2:
Leaders of the PDP, including the governors of Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Enugu, Oyo and Bauchi states, former Senate President Dr Bukola Saraki, former governor of Anambra State Mr Peter Obi and others gathered at the Tafawa Balewa Square today to welcome the Lagos4Lagos Movement to the PDP. The movement, which is led by Dr Abudul Azeez Olajide Adediran (aka Jandor) recently defected from the APC to the PDP.

Here are photos of the event.

Who is Jandor? I am sure he is only widely known by his friends. Where is Bode George? Where is Deji Doherty? I can go on mentioning other names but it would be a wastage of energy. I remembered how Bode George and South West PDP was humiliated in PortHarcourt before Secondus became the chairman. Bode George and South West team were shamefully disgraced by PDP in Port Harcourt to the extent that Bode George swore never to attend any PDP meeting in Port Harcourt again.

Of what importance is the coming to Lagos of all these Governors to receive Jandor and the people struggling for survival in Lagos? If Rivers for Rivers PDP group defects to APC I am not sure APC governors , Amaechi, Lawan and others would have been there. It wouldn't have been news just as this is not news. Their unpopular ceremony took place when area boys were fighting on the Island. They are lucky the fight did not get to TBS area.

Under Jonathan government, despite making the highest revenues in the history of Africa tii date and spending everything including almost $30 billion out of the reserve Obasanjo left, nothing to show for the development of South West. The South West is the least beneficiary of that looting. The Geographical Zone which is the major beneficiary of the looting empowered their people to acquire properties and invest in business while the South West lost in everything. Even the Chairmanship seat zoned to South West was taken away and Bode George and his team ridiculed and humiliated. Seyi Makinde cannot claim to be unaware of these marginalization of South West in PDP though South West don't cry about marginalization or victimisation.

Yoruba Ronu.
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by naptu2: 12:18am On Jan 22, 2022
1) Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo State. https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1484635902886481921

2) Jandor, Governor Seyi Makinde and Commodore Olabode George.

3) Governors Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia State, Seyi Makinde of Oyo State, Nyesom Wike of Rivers State and Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State.

4) Jandor, state governors and other PDP leaders.

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by naptu2: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2022
Last picture from Governor Seyi Makinde's tweet.

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by naptu2: 12:29am On Jan 22, 2022
1) Taofeek Arapaja (deputy national chairman [south] of the PDP).

2) PDP official handle.

3) "Why is Atiku not here"?

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by Hollumedeyyyy: 1:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Otunti Zen...oya nah. Pdp wan correct there self...Oti late jor..
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by IamCookie(f): 2:59am On Jan 22, 2022
joyandfaith:
Tinubu has many battles in his front. Emperor of lagos state will not sacrifice his grip on lagos for presidential ambition. He might loose on all fronts. Empire rises, empire falls.

Power is like sand ...the more you grab it ,the more it leaves your hand! It's high time Lagos voted another party into power. Lagos is not just working as much as expected...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Lawmaker, Olusegun Popoola Dies At 46 / PDP Crisis: Governor Wike Vows To Resist "Northern Dominance" / Why Don't We Have BBC Igbo Or Yoruba Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.