Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP (23774 Views)

Lagos4Lagos Movement May Surprise APC In 2023 – Bishop Funsho Awe / Lagos4Lagos Movement To Be Officially Welcomed Into The PDP Tomorrow / 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by okoroemeka(m): 5:00am On Jan 22, 2022
Bellfun:
I just love the Lagos APC...

...planting insiders into PDP since 1723!
I don't think the APC is smart enough to plan and orchestrate such plan,the problem with lagos4lagos and the APC started some years back,I watched an interview on channels tv between the two parties some years ago and they nearly fought in the studio due to the hate,the lagos4lagos main objective is to dethrone bola thinubu as king maker
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by bilulu(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2022
Tareq1105:

And what do you think you would gain from the one you're promoting?
So you better remain in the bandage and be a slave of one drug baron
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by siant: 6:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Tareq1105:

1999-2015 may be better for you but me I prefer 2015 - date bcoz I have people at the top.

Politics is about interest, wake up.
I have said my own.
Na u Know your own interest
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by Jagunlabiodua: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2022
Get this into your brain now. You Non indegenes of Lagos do not outnumber the Yorubas in Lagos, You are strangers and visitors to Lagos, Your population in Lagos is 25-30% and you are concentrated in 2-3 LGA. Yorubas will continue to rule Lagos forever. Non indegenes should concentrate on their businesses and leave Lagos governance to the Yorubas, You can never rule Lagos. Just as a Yorubaman will not be plotting to rule Kano,Rivers,Enugu, Anambra or Abia,that's how non indegenes should stop plotting to rule over Yorubas in Lagos it can't happen and won't ever happen, So you all should stop your evil dreams that can never work in 900,000 years and beyond.

JOemmy:
I don't see how tinibu and his apc gang can continue to win lagos if a free and fair election is allowed non indigens outnumbered lagos indigens if tinibu's touts can be tamed during any governorship election any party with a popular candidate can easily win lagos.
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by Ojunior(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2022
uptimum123:
Nothing to see here.. just children playing

Between.. Tinubu For President

dead on arrival, the man is not fit and he has begin to misyarn, how can he say PVC dey expire Tinubu can never be president
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by KingDamzzy(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2022
No be only Jandor na Janwindow.

Lagos is APC and APC is Lagos. We will not allow PDP to come and ruin us they way they mismanaged this country for 16 years.
Re: Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP by chiefobdk2: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Absolute trash and mannerless rants

APC is no better .. we are talking about progressively voting for candidate not the party.

Ps mind the way you talk on a public forum, I belive you are educated . You cant be using such crude words carelessly on a fotum were even children visit.

Mind your words or be silent
. u cant make a pig have sense na..rest. dat boy na mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. / Lagos Government Begins Clean-up Of Waterways (Photos) / Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.