Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) (68589 Views)

Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Katie Price Goes Topless Breaks Nudity Laws In Thailand, Risk Arrest - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2022
anewchapter:
Ugly bitch

Would u prefer bobrisky?
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Tywo2018: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2022
She even they use Tecno phone sef. We no go jam Agbako grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by socialmediaman: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Nigeria and corruption! This is a civil matter and he should sue, this is intimidation and not police business

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by EyenNtokon: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
All these defamations you all make online will affect you all in one way or the other.
I can't agree less with Bishop Oyedepo that the social media has destroyed the destinies of a lot of youths including this suspected Jaruma or whatever.
They will just go online and type defamatory contents and believe they can commit crime online and walk away. It doesn't work like that and I hope many of you will learn before you find yourself in her place.
bros, i heard u made mention of "you all". Hope i'm not included?

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by socialmediaman: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
All these defamations you all make online will affect you all in one way or the other.
I can't agree less with Bishop Oyedepo that the social media has destroyed the destinies of a lot of youths including this suspected Jaruma or whatever.
They will just go online and type defamatory contents and believe they can commit crime online and walk away. It doesn't work like that and I hope many of you will learn before you find yourself in her place.

Do you realize defamation is a civil matter and he should sue her to court for that? Why is the police arresting her?

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Tomilola360: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2022
just see how ugleeee she is. tweh
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2022
socialmediaman:
Nigeria and corruption! This is a civil matter and he should sue, this is intimidation and not police business
You can go and help her nau
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Just because he is a billionaire politician. So many things are not right in this country. That many people are happy about her arrest show that we have a long way to go in this Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by mamaluwe22(f): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Problem].Billionaire Ned Nwoko has been alleged to have secured the arrest of popular online aphrodisiac seller and sex therapist, Jaruma.

Focus Naija can report that a photo of the Kayanmata dealer making a statement has gone viral online.

According to gossip blog, Gistlover, Jaruma was arrested over allegations of defamation, drug abuse and trafficking.

The blogger noted that while Jaruma flaunts audio billions online and claims to be operating from Dubai, she was actually arrested in Abuja, Nigeria.

Recall that Jaruma accused Regina Daniels of using her products on the billionaire which led to the separation with his Moroccan wife, Laila.

Ned Nwoko in defense of his wife had a face-off with Jaruma over the potency of her products that couldn’t help her secure her marriage.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/01/21/breaking-ned-nwoko-finally-secures-jarumas-arrest-photo/[/quote]
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by socialmediaman: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2022
baralatie:

You can go and help her nau

My own is to remind you and every Nigerian to stop supporting corruption. The police won't do this if people like you don't applaud it

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Just because he is a politician. So many things are not right in this country.
No
Because he is rich and famous.he became a center of attack from jaruma!
And now we have a counter attack

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by atheistandproud(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2022
McTobe:
This thread is front page bound but that other one on amazing facts about human body will be MIA

This will tell you how low NL has sunk to on an intellectual level.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Blood of Jesus!!! Some of these people worowr without makeup o. See her face and mouth like Cameron pepper shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2022
socialmediaman:

My own is to remind you and every Nigerian to stop supporting corruption. The police won't do this if people like you don't see it as normal
My own is to reminds people like you not to use the social media as a means to defame,lie and mislead innocent Nigerians into buying lies that will hurt them in the long run
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by socialmediaman: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Just because he is a politician. So many things are not right in this country. That many people are happy about her arrest show that we have a long way to go in this Nigeria

Very long way to go. Why would the police arrest the individual in a civil matter that he should simply sue for defamation?

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2022
socialmediaman:

Do you realize defamation is a civil matter and he should sue her and not arrest her? This is police intimidation and corruption

Libel and slander actually show that defamation in its criminal form is restricted to criminal libel as opposed to slander, although both are actionable for civil purpose.
It means that some defamations can be escalated to criminal libel. So is defamation civil? Yes. Is it all defamations that are limited to civil? No. Some are criminal in nature and the court will decide eventually.

My point actually is that those who think that hiding behind a keyboard and using fictitious names as usernames will save them from criminal libel are unwise. You are not hidden from the consequences of your action and crime. God and man will punish you for your crime,lies and defamations.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by adekS1(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2022
Xhamster:
See as she resemble almajiri grin
simple definition of beauty with brain you are...

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by socialmediaman: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2022
baralatie:

My own is to reminds people like you not to use the social media as a means to defame,lie and mislead innocent Nigerians into buying lies that will hurt them in the long run

Nigeria really has a long way to go with mindsets like this

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by atheistandproud(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2022
Admins

You banned me for one month for putting up my YouTube links in September/October, yet I have counted two YouTube links in this post alone.

Make una continue.

It is well.
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by jacoik(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2022
HRSweetness:
I honestly wish this title could read something like, "bitter wannabe journalist, Kemi olulonyo, beaten and arrested.
lolxxxxx hahahaha aswear e for sweet me pass
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by ImpactCrater: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Buhari= Muslim= 8 years

Tinubu= Muslim= 8 years again?

And we are clamouring for power shift to the south. Why not also power shift to another religious ?

NEVER

Instead power remains in the NORTH than to go to another southern muslim

May be religion is not a good index of leadership assessment.
At this point, I don't mind a pagan leader that is good.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by pweeryambre: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2022
She have deleted all the pictures and videos concerning Regina Daniels... From her page.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2022
socialmediaman:

Nigeria really has a long way to go with mindsets like this
This statement is coming from a moniker that is in the business of spreading falsehood on nairaland political section?
I wish you took this your statement serious back then!
Maybe bubu would have been a lot successful!
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2022
pweeryambre:
She have deleted all the pictures and videos concerning Regina Daniels... From her page.
Good
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2022
Imagine these two procreating; they will bring out ugly that will make history
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Ciscodollards(f): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2022
No this is not Jaruma that I know.
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Makinaki: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Buhari= Muslim= 8 years

Tinubu= Muslim= 8 years again?

And we are clamouring for power shift to the south. Why not also power shift to another religious ?

NEVER

Instead power remains in the NORTH than to go to another southern muslim

See as you carry foreign Abrahamic religions for head like Gala. Africans and mental slavery. Which time you go clamour for African traditional religion follower to be President? Abi dem no matter ni?

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2022
Nigerian police are scums though. Just have small money and you can secure the arrest of anyone.
Mehnn we're way behind

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Leviticuscreed: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2022
So all that picture this idiot have been posting isn't her real face grin grin

Women and deceit
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by socialmediaman: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2022
baralatie:

This statement is coming from a moniker that is in the business of spreading falsehood on nairaland political section?
I wish you took this your statement serious back then!
Maybe bubu would have been a lot successful!

You observe my posts on nairaland? You should follow me rather than troll me
I don't spread falsehoods, I criticize politicians so they can change and people like you can have a better Nigeria, but apparently you prefer Nigeria the way it is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo) / Olakunle Churchill Buys Their Son 2017 GMC SUV As 1st Birthday Gift (Pics) / Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.