Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) (68591 Views)

Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Katie Price Goes Topless Breaks Nudity Laws In Thailand, Risk Arrest - PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by RealistRedpiler: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2022
I wish Ned can shut her up forever. I hate talkative... Jarunma mumu
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by KingDamzzy(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2022
Police no dey use filter snap picture. See as Jarunma humble grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2022
socialmediaman:

You observe my posts on nairaland? You should follow me rather than troll me
I don't spread falsehoods, I criticize politicians so they can change and people like you can have a better Nigeria, but apparently you prefer Nigeria the way it is
grin
You criticize politicians?
grin grin
Abeg you are cracking me up!
grin

Don't worry Naija go better !
It is one step at a time!
grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Miyachi: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2022
socialmediaman:
Nigeria and corruption! This is a civil matter and he should sue, this is intimidation and not police business
Trumped up charges, but they have her on drug abuse and distribution. It's a felony, they can arrest her for that.
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Police no dey use filter snap picture. See as Jarunma humble grin grin grin
Police no get money to buy camera o
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Chilpg(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2022
This is crazy grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by jrusky(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2022
Sorry who is he and who is her here because I'm seen 2 men here. One in top jacket sky blue like suit and one in Terrorist looking undertaker black cloth so where is the "her" here pls or you guys telling me that guy on black undertaker dress is a girl?
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Bacteria8: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2022
HRSweetness:
I honestly wish this title could read something like, "bitter wannabe journalist, Kemi olulonyo, beaten and arrested.

Then you are actually the bitter person here. Check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
why will this old man interfare into women affairs lol
So he should allow some nonentity drag his name to the mud..

Because it's a women's affair?

He who wants to stop a fight..

Should first endeavor to stop the poking of fingers into the eyes..

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by IbileIfe: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2022
Xhamster:
See as she resemble almajiri grin
Na repacked Almajiri. grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by OneTwoOne(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2022
Son, how have you been
OBALOLA55:
cool
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by FreeIgboho: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2022
HRSweetness:
I honestly wish this title could read something like, "bitter wannabe journalist, Kemi olulonyo, beaten and arrested.

You just voiced what’s in many people’s minds.
But watch out, the loony has many monikers on this forum
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:40am On Jan 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
Bros some people need to be under cage, if they didn't arrest her how will we know that she was in Abuja not Dubai ?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2022
SugarCake:
The Ned is an oppressor ,tufiakwa
Oppressor..

For somebody slandering his name?

So he should fold his hands and watch some f00l drag his name to the mud?

What business has he with the stupid bitch?
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2022
Aje....

Watin Okon no go see for toilet .
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
Buhari= Muslim= 8 years

Tinubu= Muslim= 8 years again?

And we are clamouring for power shift to the south. Why not also power shift to another religious ?

NEVER

Instead power remains in the NORTH than to go to another southern muslim
You deserve the Nigeria you have..
Enjoy.. angry
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2022
EyenNtokon:
Senior SIMPle Nwoko (SSN)
RUBB*SH
Says an unknown nonentity. angry
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

i have this feeling that this woman is telling us the truth!

i am waiting for NED TO BOOT OTHER WIVES
Someone that cannot secure her marriage..

Is selling marriage securing charm to you and you are buying?

No be big time madness be that?

Truth ko Jarule niangry

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by deepwater(f): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Kazeem47:
But Ned and Regina dey patronise her business well well, na her big customer na.maybe something went wrong.

not true
reg and ned story about the effectiveness of the business was a paid advert.

jaruma paid a huge amount for the publicity thinking it was going to be continuous....reg happened to endorse JARUma only once or so like that,

babe felt reg was supposed to make the advert continous.....omo u go dey pay continous bi dat ooo... whahala come happen!

customer ko, customer ni

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by Okhuadams(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Nksleek:
Billionaire Ned Nwoko has been alleged to have secured the arrest of popular online aphrodisiac seller and sex therapist, Jaruma.

Focus Naija can report that a photo of the Kayanmata dealer making a statement has gone viral online.

According to gossip blog, Gistlover, Jaruma was arrested over allegations of defamation, drug abuse and trafficking.

The blogger noted that while Jaruma flaunts audio billions online and claims to be operating from Dubai, she was actually arrested in Abuja, Nigeria.

Recall that Jaruma accused Regina Daniels of using her products on the billionaire which led to the separation with his Moroccan wife, Laila.

Ned Nwoko in defense of his wife had a face-off with Jaruma over the potency of her products that couldn’t help her secure her marriage.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/01/21/breaking-ned-nwoko-finally-secures-jarumas-arrest-photo/
Fulani blood dey her body who no no no no
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by hollywater: 10:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Hisbah21:
You are a fool. Someone outside your marriage is trying hard to bring 2 of your wife into problem that will later affect you, yet you will fold your arms and watch that happens right?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by wizod(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Xhamster:
See as she resemble [/b]almajiri[b] grin
and that's what she is
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by KingOfTheDamned: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2022
TheKingsmann:
I've never liked dat ugly manipulative b*tch, kudos Ned u did a great job

A man getting involved in 2 women's fight is kudos to you?

Kai devil Shame simps o
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by hotseat: 11:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Is she a Musliam?

Just curious
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by angelfallz(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2022
So he should not defend his wife?

Hisbah21:

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

A man getting involved in 2 women's fight is kudos to you?

Kai devil Shame simps o
When another woman dey do wetin this jaruma dey do Ned wife to your wife.make you Siddon dey look o!
E no go meet you for house

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by KingOfTheDamned: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
baralatie:

When another woman dey do wetin this jaruma dey do Ned wife to your wife.make you Siddon dey look o!
E no go meet you for house
[/s]

Simp
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Hisbah21:

Guy if you hear stories about this man ehn.
How he dey oppress people,even collect people lands.
Well all na tori sha ��
The woman sure did mess with the wrong guy.
Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Simp
When e reach you dey look as Dem he's your wife o!

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by baralatie(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2022
ablejesus26:

Guy if you hear stories about this man ehn.
How he dey oppress people,even collect people lands.
Well all na tori sha ��
The woman sure did mess with the wrong guy.
That was the real thing!
She carry fight go meet the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Secures Jaruma’s Arrest (Photo) by SanctifiedSista(f): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2022
I pray she will finally focus on herself and her business like MiwaSignature,
She is a good business woman but pocknosing in every thing is so distasteful and wrong
Let her take some steps back, reevaluate and stay focused on her son and business
She will conquer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo) / Olakunle Churchill Buys Their Son 2017 GMC SUV As 1st Birthday Gift (Pics) / Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.