Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Embossed Passport On My Waec Certificate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Embossed Passport On My Waec Certificate (3650 Views)

Requirements For Collection Of Original Waec Certificate / Waec Certificate Date Of Birth Mistake / How Do I Get The Original Waec Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embossed Passport On My Waec Certificate by ubreal(m): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2011
Please can some help me with information on how to get a new WAEC certificate, the passport photograph on my existing certificate is embossed. it was issued to me in that nature and is causing doubt were ever i present it. In seeking for admission to the university there was no problem cos verification was always done from WAEC but am having difficulty explaining to employer that the certificate is mine.
Every other detail on the certificates are correct exception of of the embossed passport.
I reported the issue to WAEC zonal office in my state sometimes ago but the told me they could not really offer an immediate solution, they told me
i would have to apply and leave my original certificate with them when to retrieve a good certificate was wither n two years period or almost uncertain for them as an answer when i asked.
I had to leave in frustration cos i could not imagine rooming out there for jobs with my statement of result which most employer do not honor.[b] can some one out there help with information on how to fix this problem urgently[/b][/i]
Re: Embossed Passport On My Waec Certificate by idmanzik: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2011
ubreal:

Please can some help me with information on how to get a new WAEC certificate, the passport photograph on my existing certificate is embossed. it was issued to me in that nature and is causing doubt were ever i present it. In seeking for admission to the university there was no problem cos verification was always done from WAEC but am having difficulty explaining to employer that the certificate is mine.
Every other detail on the certificates are correct exception of of the embossed passport.
I reported the issue to WAEC zonal office in my state sometimes ago but the told me they could not really offer an immediate solution, they told me
i would have to apply and leave my original certificate with them when to retrieve a good certificate was wither n two years period or almost uncertain for them as an answer when i asked.
I had to leave in frustration cos i could not imagine rooming out there for jobs with my statement of result which most employer do not honor.[b] can some one out there help with information on how to fix this problem urgently[/b][/i]

You were offered a solution at WAEC office and that may be the only solution. My own advice: Get to WAEC head office in Lagos and make your complain. If you are still required to drop your current certificate then maybe you will have to do that.

You may also need to get a court affidavit claiming that the stated result is yours and attach the affidavit to the result when next you are applying for any job pending when the issue is rectified.

Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Builds House With 13800 Plastic Bottles In Kano {shocking Photos} / Jamb 2012/2013 E-exam (top Secret Unleashed)! / MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.