Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post (62121 Views)

I Am Single And I Like Toxic Women – Maduka Okoye (Video / Meet Maduka Okoye, Nigeria's Goalkeeper, The Finest Super Eagles New Keeper / 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Huracio(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
bitbillionaire:
I actually pity the guy though. He faces danger from both genders. This whole thing may look like 'fun' but we all know the power women have to bring down great men.

Apart from the possibility of having his life and destiny destroyed by those daughters of eve seeking his attention, he his also at the risk of being hated and frustrated by jealous, insecure men who are envious of all the attention he is getting.

Someone who is close to this guy should advise him to forget ladies and concentrate on his career. He can settle down with one woman if he needs to settle down but he must learn not to get carried away by all the attention he is getting from the ladies if he truly love his life.
it touches me...you talk like a Prophet..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by nesgeeek(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
daughters of Jezebel want to bring him down.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Snow02: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

Keep quiet; many simps do worse things. It's not about gender but people being who they are.

Growing up, one guy was asking my elder sister out. The guy told her to my hearing that he wouldn't mind drinking her urine every morning as long as she accepts to date him.

I was totally shocked when I heard that and my sister had a good laugh. Imagine the nonsense coming out of the mouth of an idiot who calls himself a man.
Jesu
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by WINDSOW(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
With his wealth, I pray God bless him with thick and rigidity gbola. Girls go hear am.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by MyAmericandream(f): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
Beaniebarbie:
He's cute no doubt! wink
which kind cute? Person light mean say e fine. I still prefer Leon Balogun to him.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by flamingREED(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin grin grin

They think he doesn't have sense.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by skywalker240(m): 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Beaniebarbie:
He's cute no doubt! wink
I was thinking Nigerian women love darker guys more
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by sunbreaker: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
"Awon ole gbogbo"that is why they always fall victims of money ritualist.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Olam09(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Bobo post your pics...
Make I see as you fine!

I won't post my pics here but you can check my pictures through the link on my signature.. it's gonna direct you to Amazon then click on one of my book you gonna see my Facebook or IG link.. viola, now you can see my pics.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Olam09(m): 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
tollyboy5:

I no mean fat like that. Make the babe just get small meat 4 body.
Dey dere dey hype yah sef local champion

Make i post my pics?
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Olam09(m): 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
MyAmericandream:
which kind cute? Person light mean say e fine. I still prefer Leon Balogun to him.

Wetin come be the difference from their skin color leon balogun is mix and this same guy is mixed also.. i meant bi-racial. Mulatto..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by kayusely70(m): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Laggafin:
They will drag Down his page.. desperate oloshos
They're obviously after his dollars! Shioor!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Nyascobar1414: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Olam09:

I won't post my pics here but you can check my pictures through the link on my signature.. it's gonna direct you to Amazon then click on one of my book you gonna see my Facebook or IG link.. viola, now you can see my pics.

I've seen your pic...
Though not as handsome You've been saying....
You just well groomed.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Olam09(m): 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I've seen your pic...
Though not as handsome You've been saying....
You just well groomed.
grin
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Lecrayjammy: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Honestly speakin. . that guy is really cute

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by GodIsBiafran: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol, Girls are funny, in SA it's the opposite..girls lust after the "tall,dark and handsome" type since most SA guys tend to be shorter and a bit lighter

Is that right? So, Xenophonation women prefer them tall, dark and handsome. That's interesting...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by IronGalaxy: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Is that right? So, Xenophonation women prefer them tall, dark and handsome. That's interesting...
Yes skull-miner
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by GodIsBiafran: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Yes skull-miner

Xenophonian how are you? Have you killed a foreigner today?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Victerica(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

Keep quiet; many simps do worse things. It's not about gender but people being who they are.

Growing up, one guy was asking my elder sister out. The guy told her to my hearing that he wouldn't mind drinking her urine every morning as long as she accepts to date him.

I was totally shocked when I heard that and my sister had a good laugh. Imagine the nonsense coming out of the mouth of an idiot who calls himself a man.

Talk true say, u never do this kind thing before?
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by SmartPolician: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Victerica:

Talk true say, u never do this kind thing before?

Na gurls dey chyke me sef
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Victerica(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
SmartPolician:

Na gurls dey chyke me sef

Lol...comrade

U never chyke girl before?
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Godmademan(m): 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hope they give him the manual to study before returning to Naija. Next storyline will be "he tried to rape". Nigga should thread cautiously before they dismantle his career.
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by newoffer: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
They are nobody nownooo. When Dem generations see money now Dem go dey form Behind....yeye shidren
chatinent:
Daughters of Eve always seeking a comfortable life they didn't work for!

Dem calculating how they'll go to the police station, deceive the policemen so they'll discuss with Jaruma to sell kayamata to them to unleash on Maduka:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by okoroemeka(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
Zoogeria women have very low self-esteem. Any man that is yellow and rich is all they care about. Just be yellow and rich and they will sacrifice their families just to be your wife.

Tueh!
you are going too far with been yellow,just be rich and look like chimpanzee they will still date you,me and my 15 yrs old daughter was watching a movie that has a ugly man in it and I asked her if she would marry such man,she said of course of he is rich, who fine boy help ,that was her words.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by HarlequinLekex: 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Falannio87:
He deserves it
You are right but not lazy and ashawo girls
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by mamaafrik(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Beaniebarbie:
He's cute no doubt! wink
you self dey trip

Uzoho dey there no one dey die untop am,
Hin go fxxck them taya them go con dey shout"he baby mama-ed me"
Be careful what You wish for
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Jeon(f): 4:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
HE LOOKS LIKE AN OFFSPRING GOTTEN FROM ROMAN REIGN CLAN'S
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by Omniman(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
MyAmericandream:

You guys should stop fighting grin
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by BizBayo: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
ruggedtimi:
They will still pick Mayweather over him grin

This is deep
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by vickydevoka(m): 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
GodIsBiafran:
Zoogeria women have very low self-esteem. Any man that is yellow and rich is all they care about. Just be yellow and rich and they will sacrifice their families just to be your wife.

Tueh!
Tell Dem. Buh de always tall n dark
Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by IronGalaxy: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Xenophonian how are you? Have you killed a foreigner today?
Have you boiled your mom's head for rituals savage?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fight Over Maduka Okoye (super Eagles Goalkeeper ) After A Recent Post by pansophist(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
If you need evidence that status and looks are what attracts women, this is it. Not being Mr nice guy. Apart from his pics and that he is a footballer, there is nothing they know about him. Nothing. But somehow, he is the man of their dreams.

E sure me die say the guy don swallow tay tay grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amara Kanu Graduates With Masters Degree From Regent's University, London (Pics) / German Football Fan Arrested For Masturbating During Match (pic) / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast: AWC (4 - 2) On 10th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.