Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Infinix TV Remote App Issue - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Infinix TV Remote App Issue (1296 Views)

Do You Know Your TV Remote Can Do This? / What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? / Infinix TV Is Coming! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix TV Remote App Issue by Nisot7: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good evening guys,

For those using Infinix smart tv, how do you connect the Infinix life remote app to your TV in such a way that you control your TV through the app. I have tried connecting the app to my TV but all proved abortive.
Re: Infinix TV Remote App Issue by Nisot7: 7:24am On Jan 29, 2022
Anybody?
Re: Infinix TV Remote App Issue by Nisot7: 12:05am On Feb 07, 2022
Nobody to help on this issue
Re: Infinix TV Remote App Issue by Nisot7: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
It's like nobody here uses the Infinix smart tv
Re: Infinix TV Remote App Issue by ceaser: 5:39am On Feb 27, 2022
Nisot7:
It's like nobody here uses the Infinix smart tv

The app actually works well and with it you can mirror your TV screen to your phone, mirror your phone screen to your TV, play video and music fines from your phone to your TV and finally control your TV hardware remote functions via WiFi. All these are through WiFi connection.

Head to the play store and install the app. Your infinix TV and your mobile phone will need to be connected to the same WiFi network for this to work. But in case you do not have a WiFi router to connect both devices to, you can decide to use your phone as a router for the TV by turning on your phone's WiFi hot-spot, then navigate your infinix TV menu to connect to your phone's WiFi.

Once that is done, launch the infinix life app on your mobile device and click on an icon to search for the TV and connect it. Then you're good to go.

Sorry that you have already bought an infinix TV. A remote issue will likely be the least of your worries going forward. Many have regretted buying an infinix smart TV and I happen to be one of the victims. Visit this NL link for more lamentations from us.

https://www.nairaland.com/6184691/opic-infinix-smart-tv-actually
Re: Infinix TV Remote App Issue by Nisot7: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2022
Wow. This is worrisome. I bought mine June last year though and it hasn't developed the faulty screen yet. So I should be expectant of faulty screen any moment from now...

On the connection of the Infinix life app, I think I have tried it before just as you posited and it didn't work. But I would try again and would give you feedback.

One thing I love about the TV is the picture quality
ceaser:

The app actually works well and with it you can mirror your TV screen to your phone, mirror your phone screen to your TV, play video and music fines from your phone to your TV and finally control your TV hardware remote functions via WiFi. All these are through WiFi connection.

Head to the play store and install the app. Your infinix TV and your mobile phone will need to be connected to the same WiFi network for this to work. But in case you do not have a WiFi router to connect both devices to, you can decide to use your phone as a router for the TV by turning on your phone's WiFi hot-spot, then navigate your infinix TV menu to connect to your phone's WiFi.

Once that is done, launch the infinix life app on your mobile device and click on an icon to search for the TV and connect it. Then you're good to go.

Sorry that you have already bought an infinix TV. A remote issue will likely be the least of your worries going forward. Many have regretted buying an infinix smart TV and I happen to be one of the victims. Visit this NL link for more lamentations from us.

https://www.nairaland.com/6184691/opic-infinix-smart-tv-actually

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Of Sorrow / Game Of Thrones: Lena Act Naked Scenes. / Watch Latest Nollywood Movie On Irokotv"more Or Less"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.