Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

I Want To Switch From Civil Engineering To Business Analysis - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Switch From Civil Engineering To Business Analysis (553 Views)

Which Is Best, Architecture Or Civil Engineering / Which Is Better, Pharmacy Or Civil Engineering? / How To Switch To A Career In Data Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Switch From Civil Engineering To Business Analysis by Kingzeez10: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hello Everyone. I want make enquiries on how I can switch from Civil engineering to Business Analysis. I have a BSc in Civil Engineering for my first degree .

Re: I Want To Switch From Civil Engineering To Business Analysis by roxguy: 3:04am On Jan 22, 2022
Kingzeez10:
Hello Everyone. I want make enquiries on how I can switch from Civil engineering to Business Analysis. I have a BSc in Civil Engineering for my first degree .

Hi kingzeez.

No, no, no.... You necessarily don't have to. an MBA could be what you are asking for right now. BTW, did you ever know? Most CEOs today are engineers without an MBA? Just saying so you know how lucky of a CEO you are right now to pursue an MBA.
Re: I Want To Switch From Civil Engineering To Business Analysis by Kingzeez10: 3:21am On Jan 22, 2022
roxguy:

Hi kingzeez.

No, no, no.... You necessarily don't have to. an MBA could be what you are asking for right now. BTW, did you ever know? Most CEOs today are engineers without an MBA? Just saying so you know how lucky of a CEO you are right now to pursue an MBA.
Thanks for your input. How can I get started ?
Re: I Want To Switch From Civil Engineering To Business Analysis by roxguy: 3:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Thanks for your input. How can I get started ?

You're welcome.

Since you're done with your Bachelors. You could seek MBA scholarships or sponsorships. There are loads of opportunities out there. Pray you stumble on one. If you have a good financial record for your own self-sponsorship, you could Google out MBA courses and affordable institutions.

On the flip side, I think there's an alternative... And, that is to probably buy a business analyst course online to get certificated or just synergize this idea altogether.
Re: I Want To Switch From Civil Engineering To Business Analysis by Kingzeez10: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2022
roxguy:

You're welcome.

Since you're done with your Bachelors. You could seek MBA scholarships or sponsorships. There are loads of opportunities out there. Pray you stumble on one. If you have a good financial record for your own self-sponsorship, you could Google out MBA courses and affordable institutions.

On the flip side, I think there's an alternative... And, that is to probably buy a business analyst course online to get certificated or just synergize this idea altogether.
Thank you so much. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Want To Switch From Civil Engineering To Business Analysis by Kingzeez10: 2:48pm On May 25, 2023
Hey fragility1000

You tried to contact me
Re: I Want To Switch From Civil Engineering To Business Analysis by Kingzeez10: 10:32pm On May 25, 2023
Hey @onyeokeze1 you tried to contact me

(1) (Reply)

Fraudulent Company / N50,000 Federal Govt Grants, Loans For Nano Business And How To Apply / What Field Or Aspect Can He Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.