Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. (41795 Views)

Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California / A Drive Through Tinapa Resort In Calabar(2022 Review) What Exactly Happened? / Lokoja City Drive Through: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Klington:
Country where real humans live.

Not here some heeediots are planning to elect another walking dead ancestor as president.

God bless America!!!

Yes we don't want Tinubu as president

But we also don't want your own walking dead hero as leader too

We want you as our president. Step up and show up and we will vote for you.

1 Like

Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Harrykn:
Congratulations...
I wish some people are allowed to come out and see clean environment. Chai

Besides the weather or atmosphere it looks pretty normal to me. I see overhead power lines just like we have here. It’s just like upscale parts of Nigeria here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Dshocker(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
God bless America
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by akinboluwarin(m): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nice
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by wiseone28: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
End time things
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Rushpawa: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
No tokunbo car can survive naija bad roads . No matter what.
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by MITCHELL96: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Graffin80:

Oga rest, I'm tired of seeing this shit when scrolling angry

1 Like

Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
patriotic007:
USA is the world power but they are so secretive..... unlike Russia China and Iran
na why the are world power if the show up China and Iran Russia go copy and bastards it so the keep stuff on low key

1 Like

Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by FBIBOT(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
See as environment clean like virtual world grin
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Blexino(f): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2022

Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Amhappy(f): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
This environment is enough to give one long life

4 Likes

Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by poweredcom(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Cousin9999:
Looks like a ratchet version of Florida.

Anytin wrong wit ur brain

Look like rather how

See the large space of land California has can't be compared to Europeans space agency

America get enuff land area to waste ..see as space x accumulate such area of land as big as a community

Oga seems u no no anytin

2 Likes

Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by timesup234: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Harrykn:
Congratulations...
I wish some people are allowed to come out and see clean environment. Chai
Which clean environment? California is the most dirtiest place in the world. A very big for nothing cow dung
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Leviticuscreed: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
See environment alone. ... Here we are still struggling with electing the right people. We still see leadership as a tribal and religious thing with no emphasis on quality

1 Like

Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Laggatumuch(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Earlystar698:
While the world is moving forward, the miscreants youth of Nigeria is busy packaging drug adict as their president in 4 years coming, lmao and to think Elon doesn't believe in religion is another thing for Nigeria religious extrimst. I have failed as a father if my children have country of origin as Nigeria.

OP enjoy yourself grin

So you will dis associates your children and yourself from Nigeria, I'm a Nigerian whether good or bad , I can never deny my country talkless of my children, travelling out to give birth to them is okay but not disowning your country... If the European disowned their country, we won't count their country as a saner clime..
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Yusman316(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Who has notice that on the on-going Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal at https://recruitment.joinnigeriannavy.com/Account/Register

When you choose your exam centre state of choice, it wouldn't display for you to choose.

Some few exam centres that are not displaying are:

Lagos
Kwara
Sokoto
Katsina
Benue
Kaduna
Nasarawa
Kano

almost are northern state

Any idea how to choose my exam centre?

Thanks
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Laggatumuch(m): 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bamzyriches451:
Damn!!
Nigeria is hell on earth

What do we call Venezuela and somalia?
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by LollySeaSide: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
McOluOmo:
Nija is blessed

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Even their prick get peace.
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Laggatumuch(m): 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
backbencher:

Yes we don't want Tinubu as president

But we also don't want your own walking dead hero as leader too

We want you as our president. Step up and show up and we will vote for you.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by nice2muphy: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
See as everywhere fine like ikorodu
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Theta1: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Where is this in Lagos?
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Godwin25king: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Klington:
Country where real humans live.

Not here some heeediots are planning to elect another walking dead ancestor as president.

God bless America!!!

This picture always makes me laugh grin
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
timesup234:
Which clean environment? California is the most dirtiest place in the world. A very big for nothing cow dung
The same California, you call cow dung sustains most States of the United States.
California & New York are the most expensive States to live in.
California is one of the world's largest economy and ranks about number 6.
We all know why some parts of California are dirty.
1. California is a border state.
It shares an international border with Mexico.
Most illegal migrants come in through that place only to meet a very very expensive world without resident permit (green card).
They become homeless instantly.

2. Other United States homeless people tend to gravitate towards California because it has got the Best weather in the world, undoubtedly. Imagine being homeless in Chicago, Wisconsin, etc during the winter.

3. California is very very expensive.
When other non California US residents realize you live in California, they ask how you survive.
It's easier to become homeless in California than in Texas.
You can add yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by perdollar(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Miliki hill drive through for Enugu fine pass ds one
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by uptownemmygee(m): 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Baba God just give me a chance to sit with this dude oneday, someday and everyday.
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by PqsMike: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
patriotic007:
USA is the world power but they are so secretive..... unlike Russia China and Iran

I've always have this opinion
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by baralatie(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

The same California, you call cow dung sustains most States of the United States.
California & New York are the most expensive States to live in.
California is one of the world's largest economy and ranks about number 6.
We all know why some parts of California are dirty.
1. California is a border state.
It shares an international border with Mexico.
Most illegal migrants come in through that place only to meet a very very expensive world without resident permit (green card).
They become homeless instantly.

2. Other United States homeless people tend to gravitate towards California because it has got the Best weather in the world, undoubtedly. Imagine being homeless in Chicago, Wisconsin, etc during the winter.

3. California is very very expensive.
When other non California US residents realize you live in California, they ask how you survive.
It's easier to become homeless in California than in Texas.
You can add yours.
What about New Mexico?
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by lexy2014: 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
[quote author=MALIGNANTGuest post=109579405]

, theraregem1, okefranci nonpartisan1, buckeyemedia1 Nigerialabalaba, shooyie ovamboland, benuejosh blackpanda vedaxcool NGpatriot presidency walefresh tetehjewels tennesee85 mapet patriotic9ja benchokconsult lance7621 kingazari jamo84 d properties dapinski

You are invited to have a feel. Aren't these beautiful pictures?
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by baralatie(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
uptownemmygee:
Baba God just give me a chance to sit with this dude oneday, someday and everyday.
Everybody with his own wish!
I guess
Re: Drive-through Pictures Of SPACEX Engineering Complex, In California, US. by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
timesup234:

How did u arrive at the conclusion that California is the dirtiest place in the world?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help, He Is About To Be Deported From Uae / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants / America Fiance Visa Takes How Many Months From The Filing Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.