Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Amaka One, Where Art Thou? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Amaka One, Where Art Thou? (1569 Views)

Water Melon: What Sayest Thou? / Amaka 1: I Have A Quick Question: Sos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaka One, Where Art Thou? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2011
anybody seen amaka one of recent?

she's supposed to be the moderator of this section but for months now seems she's suddenly

gone on sabbatical.

i mean she last posted here in september 2010!

i hope she's ok oooooooo?!

pls somebody close to her should speak up and assure us that she's safe and doing fine?
Re: Amaka One, Where Art Thou? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2011
no one is talking yet.

where is the moderator for food section?

no word from her since september 2010!
Re: Amaka One, Where Art Thou? by sasimalia(f): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
Somebody should ask Mr Seun undecided
Re: Amaka One, Where Art Thou? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2011
no answer yet as to where the moderator is?

do we declare her missing?
Re: Amaka One, Where Art Thou? by JeSoul(f): 9:05pm On Jun 23, 2011
Amakaone hasn't been a moderator for more than a year now (I think). Disagreement with the admin on something I heard. Her name is still up there probably because the admin forgot to remove it. Sad though, she's such a cool girl.
Re: Amaka One, Where Art Thou? by GeorgeD1(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2011
jesoul,
thanks for that info. at least the picture is now becoming clearer.

and i think maybe because of the disgreement she may have left nl altogether
as she stopped posting in september last year too.

(1) (Reply)

Knife Sharpener With Suction Pad / Can Someone Please List The Steps Involved In Preparation Of Fried Rice. / What You Need To Know About Tiger Nuts And Amazing Ways To Prepare Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.