Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Update On Hanifa’s Death: “I Killed Her With N100 Rat Poison”- Suspect Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On Hanifa’s Death: “I Killed Her With N100 Rat Poison”- Suspect Confesses (406 Views)

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / Woman Who 'Killed Her Husband With Rat Poison' In Ebonyi, Paraded & Disgraced / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Hanifa’s Death: “I Killed Her With N100 Rat Poison”- Suspect Confesses by zaza1955: 2:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Update On Hanifa’s Death: Abdulmalik Tanko, the proprietor of Noble Kids Nursery and Primary School in Kawana, Kano, has described how he killed his five-year-old schoolgirl Hanifa Abubakar with a N100 rat poison.

Tanko was accused of masterminding Hanfia’s kidnapping and subsequent murder while she was on her way to Islamiyya School in December, according to an earlier by Gallant Military Info.

Tanko had initially demanded a N6 million ransom from the child’s parents. However he was apprehended while collecting a portion of the money.

He had failed to talk about what actually led to Hanifa’s death in previous interviews.

However, he informed journalists that he poisoned the girl with the rat poison he bought for N100. He informed the police while he was paraded at the Kano Police Command headquarters on Friday.

Tanko had previously admitted to killing the girl because she recognized him.
Read more here https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/update-on-hanifas-death-i-killed-her-with-n100-rat-poison-suspect-confesses/

Re: Update On Hanifa’s Death: “I Killed Her With N100 Rat Poison”- Suspect Confesses by chukxie(m): 2:16am On Jan 22, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry That bastard should be fed to hungry lions. He doesn't deserve a day in court. Death to all kidnappers,bandits, terrorists, ritualists masquerading as yahoo boys.
Re: Update On Hanifa’s Death: “I Killed Her With N100 Rat Poison”- Suspect Confesses by cherishmichael: 4:48am On Jan 22, 2022
Let them leave this man to we the masses to handle, chai!!...
See wickedness!!!.
Re: Update On Hanifa’s Death: “I Killed Her With N100 Rat Poison”- Suspect Confesses by matrix199(m): 5:05am On Jan 22, 2022
I'm speechless.

May it not be well with all these so called prophesisers who claim God reveal things to them. You're all bastards. You bastard can see which politicians would preside the country or govern the state, but you bastards cannot see impending cruel acts like this. So pathetic!

It's time we adopted the 'Minority report' technique in curtailing/preventing heinous crimes. We can begin by evaluating the threat/crime-tendency of people around and afar. Once a crime tendency has been convincingly established, take the threat out. It begins now. It's time to be vile against the vile. Preventive security mode activated.
Re: Update On Hanifa’s Death: “I Killed Her With N100 Rat Poison”- Suspect Confesses by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 22, 2022
God go punish u, abeg why this man still they breath, he no deserve to live make them just kill am
Re: Update On Hanifa’s Death: “I Killed Her With N100 Rat Poison”- Suspect Confesses by 678chuks: 6:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Oh God what a wicked world how I wish I will act like Micheal in prison break to meet this bastard in prison oh only God will knows what I will do to him
Re: Update On Hanifa’s Death: “I Killed Her With N100 Rat Poison”- Suspect Confesses by Coronavirus123: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2022
Thunder
Re: Update On Hanifa’s Death: “I Killed Her With N100 Rat Poison”- Suspect Confesses by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2022
matrix199:
I'm speechless.

May it not be well with all these so called prophesisers who claim God reveal things to them. You're all bastards. You bastard can see which politicians would preside the country or govern the state, but you bastards cannot see impending cruel acts like this. So pathetic!

It's time we adopted the 'Minority report' technique in curtailing/preventing heinous crimes. We can begin by evaluating the threat/crime-tendency of people around and afar. Once a crime tendency has been convincingly established, take the threat out. It begins now. It's time to be vile against the vile. Preventive security mode activated.
They are all hungry persons who only eat and milk gullible Nigerians off their money..

I hope they get rid of that man..
Re: Update On Hanifa’s Death: “I Killed Her With N100 Rat Poison”- Suspect Confesses by Delanypantum: 7:42am On Jan 22, 2022
This life

(1) (Reply)

Loan Sharks - FCCPC Not Serious About The Fight Against Illegal Loan Companies / “IPOB Are Not The Ones Killing In Igboland”..then Allow Us Deal With Gunmen! / Everything You Need To Know About Russia's Invasion On Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.