Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,564 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots (24011 Views)

Ugwuanyi Receives Bubari At Enugu Airport / Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah / Ugwuanyi Receives Solar-Powered Automated Sanitizer Dispenser From IMT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by oluztx: 5:21am On Jan 22, 2022
EmekaBlue:
Wait o. Are the ones wearing Isu-agu outfit? Even the women have our mothers shape.

They really found home. Welcome my Lost uncles and aunties. Alobam

You can't tell the difference, that's how you know real Igbo blood, they look like Igbos. Same with African Americans.

11 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by Fabi17: 5:24am On Jan 22, 2022
Wishes them good luck

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by macolino(m): 5:28am On Jan 22, 2022
Truly they look like Igbos..You can hardly differentiate them

8 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by aikyg(m): 5:42am On Jan 22, 2022
Are we not Jews any more?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by Gravity56: 5:46am On Jan 22, 2022
Public Notice

If you are Yoruba in your best interest

Avoid me!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by adriano50: 5:48am On Jan 22, 2022
Nice way to start please start returning home aboki living in niger and Cameron can't.locate there own root,it's time the south leave this north

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by sript: 5:49am On Jan 22, 2022
Cambodia will soon soothe

Na only time
grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by iyke2frankeze: 5:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Is Haiti investment friendly? Do they have large land mass for agriculture? Do they have large population or access to large countries so I can go and invest in our second country?
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by Buksaylor: 6:04am On Jan 22, 2022
OEPHIUS:
More

DSS will come for them...
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by kacheezy: 6:18am On Jan 22, 2022
The bill board governor also has a bill board congratulating himself for this achievement.Meanwhile there has been no water in Enugu for ages now.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by dasparrow: 6:36am On Jan 22, 2022
They are welcome. I can't differentiate between the Haitian delegation and the Igbos. That's amazing!

9 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by Sunfrans: 6:43am On Jan 22, 2022
Our generation has suffered alot even in this o
Our home Land they changed Our names and continue to divide Us.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by LILTJAY: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2022
slave trade things
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Igbo blood too thick ooo, I can't even differentiate between Haitian delegation and the Enugu people.
This is wonderful

8 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by Psoul(m): 6:55am On Jan 22, 2022
Jeremiah 32:37-38
37 I will surely gather My people from all the lands to which I have banished them in
My furious anger and great wrath, and I will return them to this place and make them
dwell in safety. 38They will be My people, and I will be their God.…

Ezekiel 11:16-17
…16Therefore declare that this is what the Lord GOD says:
‘Although I sent them far away among the nations and scattered them among the countries,
yet for a little while I have been a sanctuary for them in the countries to which they have gone.’
17Therefore declare that this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘I will gather you from the peoples and
assemble you from the countries to which you have been scattered, and I will give back to you the
land of Israel.’ 18When they return to it, they will remove all its detestable things and all its abominations.…

That is the promise of God to us.
He is so faithful to His words.

To be sincere, Igbo Amaka.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by lebete3000: 6:56am On Jan 22, 2022
ogbosike:
I no surprise now, remember Rihanna once said it..

Said what please?
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by Psoul(m): 6:57am On Jan 22, 2022
lebete3000:

Said what please?

A bu m Onye Igbo grin

6 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by Iglesia02(m): 7:07am On Jan 22, 2022
OEPHIUS:
Gov. Ugwuanyi receives Haitian delegation in Enugu, as they trace their roots to Igboland
Welcome Home.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=483074736510350&id=100044234839321
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by Kwestionair: 7:08am On Jan 22, 2022
ipobarethieves:
grin cheesy lipsrsealed from Jews,to land grabbing, developing and now Haitans grin cheesy sad

.talk about Confused fifu shocked

Jealousy jealousy jealousy…

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by nelskals(m): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Looking at them , you will surely know that this are pure naija breed grin. They are welcomed, infarct make them give them land to build and also add their quota to the nation's growth . Welcome back our foreign family

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by lebete3000: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2022
oluztx:
Notice how they resemble Igbo people well well...well built, full body/fresh, head shape (flat head ba?), complexion (not too dark), posture/how they stand? [b][/b] If you put yoruba or Hausa in Igbo attire, you will know they are not Igbo blood because they look different, they are thinner or not well built, their posture is off and darker in complexion. Don't let any one fool you, we are not the same people!

You forgot to add "flat head" wink
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by elsiusgr8t(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Whazar:
I thought we were just Jews Haiti sef follow come?

Why is it difficult for you to read and understand....

You may need to work on your comprehension ability

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by DanielPat01: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2022
This are people that got misplaced because of slave trade not Haitian Jews as some of you call it.
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by CSTRR: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2022
Unfortunately, ghana has stolen all the tourism rights thanks to a proper policy and a stable country.

Most of these foreigners think they are all from Ghana, thanks to the Ghanaian govt PR push.

It's only the smart ones among them that knows where they are truly from.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by Abagworo(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2022
The world needs healing from atrocities committed by mankind against mankind. The slave trade devastated Africa and Igboland was one of the most affected with millions exported to go do hard labour against their will in the most dehumanizing conditions. I am glad for those who have been able to retrace their roots as it brings back a lost part of mind and the grand reception shows that the Igbo people never willingly sold their people to slavery but rather were victims of kidnapp syndicates known as oturumadu that were raiding villages and kidnapping Igbo children for sale to Europeans. The story of Olaudah Equiano and Jaja of Opobo are written evidence. God bless Haiti, Igboland, Nigeria, Africa and the World as we seek healing for our past sins.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by TUTU147: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2022
Welcome home my people,I remember you efforts during the civil war.We must be united globally.One love igbo nation.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Whazar:
I thought we were just Jews Haiti sef follow come?
Jews?� They wan force themselves to be Jews by force just because they are majorly Christian’s. Africa why? Same with the Hausas claiming to be Arabs.
Re: Ugwuanyi Receives Haitian Delegation In Enugu As They Trace Their Roots by AmazingELixir: 7:39am On Jan 22, 2022
grin grin grin

Their brothers sold them off just as afonjaz did theirs to far away Brazil.

Just wondering why earlier Europeans never found headslammers useful commodities to trade during the slave period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim: We Will Abandon You – Northern APC Christians To Tinubu, Shettima / 6 Strange Things About The Calabar-lagos Coastal Highway / ORIGINAL And FAKE Versions Of Jonathan’s ‘My Transition Hours’ Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.