Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old (31665 Views)

Sowore Reacts To The Killing Of 14-Year-Old Girl At #YorubaNation Rally / Suswam Seeks 2 Days In Prison For Leaders / Yahuza Tijjani Remanded In Prison For Criticising Kabiru Isma’il On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by Mercury12(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2022
How much?

micronut:
Haaa.. Awon woooli irole aye.
End time pastors.

Anyway, I sell Charcoal stove o

Watch this video to see what it looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9_Tip2Fj1I
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by PoliteActivist: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2022
anu3:

Friend, not to argue, but I don't live by law. I mean, I've stopped living by the law by God's grace: whether is the Law of Moses or that of Nigeria constitution.

I seek to live by grace instead, which fulfills the Law in my heart, and it's much greater than the Law.

For instance:
★The law says, don't rape or have sex with a minor, but by grace I don't even lust after girls or women in my heart in general.

★The law says, don't Kill, but by grace I don't even get angry anymore in my heart, no matter what anyone does or don't do to me (although, I used to be a terribly angry, malicious person).

This is what I've experienced by God's grace.

Yet I must stay away from tempting girls or women as much as possible. Over the years, I always act a little cold with my female Students. I've seen how many of them want to be my favorite or personal assistant or something like that. I get stricter when I realize there's possibility of me getting attracted too.

Victory is by God's grace.

Well that's commendable but that's you. The vast majority of people are deterred by the law. That's the ONLY reason Naija is full of child molesters and US is not. In Nigeria you can bribe the family or police or judge and get a slap on the wrist. In US the law will get you

1 Like

Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by anu3: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Well that's commendable but that's you. The vast majority of people are deterred by the law. That's the ONLY reason Naija is full of child molesters and US is not. In Nigeria you can bribe the family or police or judge and get a slap on the wrist. In US the law will get you

Hmmm... I see your point.

1 Like

Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by Metatrondivine: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2022
saphiere:
God why are men like this?
The wife countered the minor's claim because she though that the beast she married could not do such. Little did she know that all men are the same.
She thought and not though
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by Sneaktee: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2022
This useless forum just promotes HATE! It's you throw tantrums at each others religion or tribe. It's now GENDER. How very Hanimalistic you are here. Hypos
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by micronut(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Mercury12:
How much?

N14,000
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by hammer567: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2022
anu3:

Friend, not to argue, but I don't live by law. I mean, I've stopped living by the law by God's grace: whether is the Law of Moses or that of Nigeria constitution.

I seek to live by grace instead, which fulfills the Law in my heart, and it's much greater than the Law.

For instance:
★The law says, don't rape or have sex with a minor, but by grace I don't even lust after girls or women in my heart in general.

★The law says, don't Kill, but by grace I don't even get angry anymore in my heart, no matter what anyone does or don't do to me (although, I used to be a terribly angry, malicious person).

This is what I've experienced by God's grace.

Yet I must stay away from tempting girls or women as much as possible. Over the years, I always act a little cold with my female Students. I've seen how many of them want to be my favorite or personal assistant or something like that. I get stricter when I realize there's possibility of me getting attracted too.

I don't want to think I'm Strong! Cos I think of Examples of Strong men like Samson, David and Solomon, as Women terribly dealt with them.

1Cor.10.12 - Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall.

Victory is by God's grace.

WE DON JAIL ONE PASTOR, ANOTHER ONE DON OCCCUPY THE VACANCY.

NDIARA!

1 Like

Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by MrSly(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2022
saphiere:
The wife countered the minor's claim because she though that the beast she married could not do such. Little did she know that all men are the same.

Non virgins are not permitted to talk here.
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by sakanifemi123(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2022
yoruba can never associate themselves with evil and selfish people like Ibo people.... .. na Ibo people force themselves to yoruba.... how many yoruba can you see in the street of ABA.
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by hammer567: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2022
sakanifemi123:
yoruba can never associate themselves with evil and selfish people like Ibo people.... .. na Ibo people force themselves to yoruba.... how many yoruba can you see in the street of ABA.

ANOTHER AFONJA THAT WANT TO BE IGBO.
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by sakanifemi123(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2022
I can now see that am reply to someone will are not in same level of wisdom... . I be yoruba man not have anything related to ibo....
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Future is Female squad, una food don land.
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by wizod(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

It is not just men, people in general - did you read the part where "his wife countered the minor's claim"??

And Nigerian women too - who are wicked and would maim maids with beating!

And women too - did you read the part about the wife?

You got it right - don't go by what anyone is SAYING. go by what they DO!
Don't go by gender either

Don't be a hypocrite. Most men's dick can potentially "stand over a 14yrs old girl". Na only self control with the knowledge she is a child

Of course he was a pastor. Do you know definition of pastor?
How about those who marry minors, like some of our leaders and [/b]a certain prophet[b]
the emboldened is now crying � in d hottest part of hell fire
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by wizod(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

It is not just men, people in general - did you read the part where "his wife countered the minor's claim"??

And Nigerian women too - who are wicked and would maim maids with beating!

And women too - did you read the part about the wife?

You got it right - don't go by what anyone is SAYING. go by what they DO!
Don't go by gender either

Don't be a hypocrite. Most men's dick can potentially "stand over a 14yrs old girl". Na only self control with the knowledge she is a child

Of course he was a pastor. Do you know definition of pastor?
How about those who marry minors, like some of our leaders and a certain prophet
the emboldened is now crying � in d hottest part of hell fire
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by Pearl05(f): 11:20am On Jan 22, 2022
LINTUNE:
Fine man o...this is incredible...how are we sure this isn't statutory rape, in as much as this motherfucker deserves to be punished severely, isn't this punishment too much....what if he is just having consensted sex with a minor, which though very terrible, but not deserving of such harsh punishment...abeg before u bash me, understand my point..teenage girls are now more promiscuous than matured women these days.

I agree with you.

Castration with 7-14yrs should serve and correct every urge to commit the crime again in the future.

By so he can still be useful to the society.
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by LINTUNE(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2022
Pearl05:

I agree with you.

Castration with 7-14yrs should serve and correct every urge to commit the crime again in the future.

By so he can still be useful to the society.
alright...it's cool u understand
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by DrsultanNG: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2022
saphiere:

Is your dad and grandfather included too?
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by Corrections: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You folks don't understand. Even if she actively seduced him or even "raped" him, it is defilement and the punishment for him is mandatory life imprisonment!

Then that kind of law needs to be reviewed !!!

It's terrible, horrible and does not in any way serve justice to humanity.
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by InvertedHammer: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2022
/
It doesn't even make sense anymore.

I don't understand why it is difficult for people to understand that Daddy G.O, Mummy G.O, prophet, pastor are titles synonymous with Devil.

Rule #1: Don't get too close to them. The only innocent one among them is the one who hasn't been caught.

/
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by Emdebby2: 11:31am On Jan 22, 2022
Good for him.
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by DarkJeddi(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2022
saphiere:
Yes,all men are the same..

Hope your rapist father have raped somebody today? undecided
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by Funkymode(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2022
Make them just dey wip am koboko every morning like 50 50 lashes
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by DarkJeddi(m): 11:37am On Jan 22, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Who told you the US is not full of child molesters?

Or you think a child molester would stop because of his fear of being jailed?

No criminal goes into a crime with the aim of being caught..
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by alizma: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2022
I have said it several times, please if you cannot cop with one wife, don't be a victim of expectations of the society or the people in your religion, marry as many as you can be happy with.
Some men are currently enduring their marriage. Any little chance, they corner the girl at home.
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by BarrElChapo(m): 11:50am On Jan 22, 2022
saphiere:

I can only imagine how many 14yr olds your father has raped....
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by vanhayor(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
saphiere:
So your father does this too? That’s too bad
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by trudpo: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by 1Sharon(f): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
cricifixo:
What is this one saying, is it because we don't loud the rapes done to the boy child by females.
I was violated by my aunt when i was 10 and also our neighbour when i was 12, yes i remember everything vividly and here u are fighting men

You are no victim. You don dey collect since.
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by 1Sharon(f): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
liasmiram2567:

He is a Pastor.Dont deny that.If he was a Muslim Cleric you will be saying nonesense about Islam and Muslims whereas both religions do not support rape.Criminals abound in all religions.

Stop the Al taqiyya.

Islam has a thing about sex slavery. It justifies why the Barbary and Arab slave trade occured.
Islam sanctions treating the infidels differently from Muslims.

The Qur'an is their manual.

1 Like

Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by greenie77: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
SenorFax:

I've seen people framed and serve prison sentences for something they didn't do. If after 10years, this girl comes clean cause of guilty conscience, what will be done? Nothing. No be today o. Joseph in the Bible went to prison for something similar.
Hands are tied, I don't like rape but I'm always careful of rape cases.

What of the girl collect pregnancy and boyfriend ran away. Make them do DNA test for that kid once it's born and people will be surprised it's not that man's.

The child has already been born and I believe his lawyer(s) would have insisted on a DNA test in the course of trial
Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by greenie77: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
cricifixo:
What is this one saying, is it because we don't loud the rapes done to the boy child by females.
I was violated by my aunt when i was 10 and also our neighbour when i was 12, yes i remember everything vividly and here u are fighting men

Did you report both your aunt and neighbour to your parents?

1 Like

Re: Rey Siakpere Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping And Impregnating 14-Year-Old by Benrosaria(m): 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
saphiere:

Homie look she is defending the money and don’t think she is ignorant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content / Senators Threaten To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity / Wives Of Nigeria’s Current Powerful Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.