Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Una No Dey Show Love Again Oo.. Please Keep Posting Contracts On NL Oo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Una No Dey Show Love Again Oo.. Please Keep Posting Contracts On NL Oo (160 Views)

Invalidation Of $2.4bn Forward Contracts By The CBN: Manufacturers' Fate Unknown / Lagos Amputee Hawker: "Sometimes Pipo Dey Carry My Money Waka" (Video) / Win More BUSINESS CONTRACTS In 2019 With Tender.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Una No Dey Show Love Again Oo.. Please Keep Posting Contracts On NL Oo by Driggs: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2022
I sleep on "New topics", "business" and "Autos" section everyday since I joined Nairaland and I have been able to execute over 15 million naira worth of business in this time.

I know it's just January and although I am not bothered, I feel the level of contract opportunities being posted here has greatly reduced.. I understand people are scared of rippers and scammers but there are indeed people with high integrity and delivery rate.

Check my profile and check profiles of people who have done business with me, no one has ever called me out for inability to deliver.

Though I have made lifelong business acquaintances, I do need more to bring more food to my family's table.

I produce and supply interlocking (paved) stone, I sell cars (you can place order of any kind) and I deal in real estate ( if you need land or need to buy a house in Lagos or you need building materials)..

You can also make me your plug when you need anything!! Yes.. anything

You can trust me Nairalanders!! I love y'all

Thanks in anticipation. Emu ise wa ooo

(1) (Reply)

Industrial And Marine Paint Formulas / How To Increase Sales Revenue Ina Business / Do You Love Youtube? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.