Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend (969 Views)

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) / Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by Kingosytex(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2022
Recent reports have alleged that controversial preacher, Fumilayo a.k.a Mummy GO allegedly has a boyfriend who serves as her cohort.

Popular blogger, Gistlovers who made the allegation via Instagram wrote:

"Hello tueh tueh, Shall we?? meet Mummy GO prick, Na who Dey bo cardi mummy GO be this, the matter long ooo, it’s a lot, how she ties people down in her camp for days without giving them food for days,

how she ruined homes with her preaching calling peoples wife and mother witches and tearing home apart with her prophesy, This man right here is her cohort and also her elepon, tomorrow we go bring evidence and some of her victim and more details about mummy GO boyfriend . Them Dey bo cardiiii for maami GO ooo,make nobody deceive una for this gram ooo, I come in peace ooo”

https://www.gistreel.com/so-mummy-go-dey-collect-nigerians-react-to-leaked-photo-of-mummy-gos-alleged-boyfriend/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by Kingosytex(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2022
Reactions

Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by Kingosytex(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2022
More

Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by MITCHELL96: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2022
This woman na scam grin This woman that went to Dubai to chill out, I'm not saying it's a bad thing to chill out, but it wasn't to preach or attend a crusade or convention, but to show us she's also living the fast life, after blocking my precious ear about hell fire preachings, and now she's the one going contrary to her preachings, That video she did in Dubai, if there's no sugar boy hiding in one corner in that video make I shit stones grin
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by illicit(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2022
tongue
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by KingOfTheDamned: 9:47am On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
MITCHELL96:
This woman na scam grin This woman that went to Dubai to chill out, I'm not saying it's a bad thing to chill out, but it wasn't to preach or attend a crusade or convention, but to show us she's also living the fast life, after blocking my precious ear about hell fire preachings, and now she's the one going contrary to her preachings, That video she did in Dubai, if there's no sugar boy hiding in one corner in that video make I shit stones grin
[/s]

It's obvious only wayward and morally bankrupt people are offended by this woman's messages .

Hence why she is becoming more popular each day.

Take your rubbish analysis to the dustbin

Mummy GO mote grease to your elbow

More feathers to your cap ma

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by MITCHELL96: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

It's obvious only wayward and morally bankrupt people are offended by this woman's messages .

Hence why she is becoming more popular each day.

Take your rubbish analysis to the dustbin

Mummy GO mote grease to your elbow

More feathers to your cap ma

Don't worry, I'll remind you of this quote cool It's not yet time.
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by KingOfTheDamned: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Don't worry, I'll remind you of this quote cool It's not yet time.

Time is irrelevant. Your type are so offended by the truths she speaks ... you need to check yourself and wonder why the truth offends you so much grin

The truth shall set you free, if you accept it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by MITCHELL96: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Time is irrelevant. Your type are so offended by the truths she speaks ... you need to check yourself and wonder why the truth offends you so much grin

The truth shall set you free, if you accept it

Why are you attacking me na ?. grin grin

Tbh, I don't hate this woman, I just don't like what she preachs, What does she mean by "Footballers will go to hell" ? Wtf ? And I'm a footballer, so she's actually referring to me and I'm taking it personal
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by KingOfTheDamned: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Why are you attacking me na ?. grin grin

Tbh, I don't hate this woman, I just don't like what she preachs, What does she mean by "Footballers will go to hell" ? Wtf ? And I'm a footballer, so she's actually referring to me and I'm taking it personal

People like you twist her message. Listen to it properly and completely to understand. She clarified in her BBC interview the so called lie they said she claimed footballers will go to hell.

You people don't read of listen you just rush to comment without any thought .

You need to sit and think on how you live your life. Why people like mummy GO and righteousness2 get your kind worked up
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by MITCHELL96: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

People like you twist her message. Listen to it properly and completely to understand. She clarified in her BBC interview the so called lie they said she claimed footballers will go to hell.

You need to sit and think on how you live your life. Why people like mummy GO and righteousness2 get your kind worked up

Whatever
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by Righteousness2(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2022
Because she Exposes the kingdom of Darkness and Preaches the Danger of Hell, you go about to bring Unleash your bring her Down syndrome.

Anyway! It does not Matter whatever is said about Evangelist Fummi, Hell and Heaven are Real!

You Like or you don't like, you believe or you Don't believe! It does not change what it is. If you continue in your Evil and Sinful ways, or you Depart without a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, it is straight to Hell Fire! Let no one Deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by blaquebelle: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2022
She never went to Dubai. That video was about Davido's nurse who Tunde ednut jokingly tagged as mummy GO
MITCHELL96:
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by killyaselfie: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Same old misogyny and sexism inherent in certain religious delusions.

They have a thousand and one things to say about this woman, yet little criticism for the male scumbags that have been running the same scam for decades.
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
All I'd say is there's something fishy about this woman.

She has succeeded in making the reality of the existence of hell which ought to be a very serious matter, a butt of jokes.

I expressed my concerns here severally about comments she made about things which could send someone to hell.

She also said she had worked for the devil for 900 years which also is very questionable, because someone who's worked for the devil even just 6 months and repented ought to know much better.

I have a strong suspicion that she was sent by the devil to carry out an assignment, which comprised of making many to stop taking the matter of hell seriously, so she may have been rewarded upon fulfilling her mission, hence her gradual showing of her true color.

May God deliver us from all the wolves parading themselves as shepherds. In Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by azammi(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
I have been to a crusade this woman attended and she said all those things on the Internet even the footballers part and many more .
KingOfTheDamned:

Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by KingOfTheDamned: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
azammi:
I have been to a crusade this woman attended and she said all those things on the Internet even the footballers part and many more .
[/s]

Show evidence

Liar
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by azammi(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Show evidence

Liar
It’s been long maybe up to 8 years now after she finished preaching she sold her CD . I didn’t pay attention to her then cause all she said sounded false.
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by KingOfTheDamned: 4:40am On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
azammi:

It’s been long maybe up to 8 years now after she finished preaching she sold her CD . I didn’t pay attention to her then cause all she said sounded false.
[/s]

Liar , typicL slander liar

You are one of the fake posters whose churches are getting empty because of her. No evidence just insaw I heard ..please get away from me.

Fake pastor
Re: Nigerians React To Leaked Photo Of Mummy Go's Alerged Boyfriend by Clementoons: 6:50am On Jan 23, 2022
I don't care about her lifestyle but the truth is HEAVEN and HELL are real.
souls are crying, men are dying. Do not cry in your next life. No one knows tommorrow, don't joke with your ETERNITY or about your SALVATION.
Your souls are far precious than gold and platinum. Jesus is coming, REPENT!!!!.

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Is NOT Free Of Errors Don't Deceive Yourself / The Relationship Between The Creator And The Creation. / How Should We Worship God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.