Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit (29713 Views)

Controversy Over Position Of Tinubu's Youth Minister / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics) / Toyin Abraham, Other Celebrities Criticised For Accepting Award From Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by flokii: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2022
This is what you get when you allow a bandwagon of fo0ls use you for their own devious and evil agenda like #EndSars they turned to #EndLagos and #EndTinubu.. this is going to 2 years now and not a single noise has been heard from any family member, relative or loved ones of those "massacred" at Lekki tollgate.

My instincts hardly fail me and I knew right from time who the targets of Endsars protests in Lagos were but unfortunately for the plotters, their agenda failed as some of us still have our conscience to serve even if it means getting called names like bigot and whatnot. Why are the Igbos the only ones making noise about EndSars and insulting Asiwaju Tinubu everywhere? did he hold any political office in Igboland or is it the freedom they enjoy in Lagos and South West that is making them misbehave?

It's the Da Silva guy I pity sha cos they'll keep attacking and blackmailing him and others like him that took their bait. The best thing now is for him to ignore their rants, do his thing and never entertain any of such groups again. Very wicked and devilish set of people always happy to see others down.. una sef no fit end well. iku eleya ni iru won ma n ku.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by omoharry(f): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2022
akin9ja78:
Nigerian youths are youths of hates. Its not as if they can help. If tinubu call them too them go rush ohh
Who started politics of hate ?? Was it not Tinubu and his gang in APC party? . Just look at his Urchin crying the victim .
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by rickyrex(m): 11:41am On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

A Da Silva is not and never stupid.

If you are from a good home with proper upbringing, you won't hide behind a keyboard and be insulting someone who exercise his democratic right.

If you are from one of the elite educated families, his name, Da Silva, alone should tell you the relationship he has with Asiwaju Tinubu. Little wonder most of you write trashy stuff, it says much about where and the class of families you come from.

forget this your grammar, when tinubu say PVC don expire such dead brain didn't tell you the where and the class of family tinubu came from abi. I am not against the young man attending any event organised by tinubu but don't make it look like tinubu himself have not insulted Nigerians in many ways

2 Likes

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by jrusky(m): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2022
ablejesus26:

You don use tribal gbasgbos finish your head �
There have been more people from tinubu side who have openly rejected his bid for presidency than any other region.
So what are you saying dude
Shun tribal bigotry.

Pls ignore him lett him be dreaming. Majority of SW do not want Tinubu to represent them all he is planning to do in SW is to set his electoral rigging machine in motion to loot election results but in actual fact the SW apc group prefer Osibanjo even fashola than him talkless of pdp member who do not like him at all.

To be honest if Tinubu had not been part of those that brought these woes on Nigerians and he is not a apc member I'm fine with him because he is a Liberal politician but because of Buhari and he is apc, never infact God forbid.

Anything apc disgust me wit passion.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by omoharry(f): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2022
flokii:
This is what you get when you allow a bandwagon of fo0ls use you for their own devious and evil agenda like #EndSars they turned to #EndLagos and #EndTinubu.. this is going to 2 years now and not a single noise has been heard from any family member, relative or loved ones of those "massacred" at Lekki tollgate.

My instincts hardly fail me and I knew right from time who the targets of Endsars protests in Lagos were but unfortunately for the plotters, their agenda failed as some of us still have our conscience to serve even if it means calling us names like bigot and whatnot. Why are the Igbos the only one making noise about EndSars and insulting Asiwaju Tinubu everywhere? did he hold any political office in Igboland or is it the freedom they enjoy in Lagos and South West that is making them misbehave?

It's the Da Silva guy I pity sha cos they'll keep attacking and blackmailing him and others like him that took their bait. The best is for him to ignore, do his thing and never entertain any of such groups again. Very wicked and devilish people always happy to see others down.
I hope you are enjoying Ur say Baba !! I thought you are supposed to lick his ass till 2023? I hope you have enough food to eat ?
Ha! The half bag and rice and sachet of garri you were given in 2015 &2019 that made u to sell your future and that of Ur children has long finished,abi ? Continue to sell your future for crumps and after which you still come back here to beg for money becos you choose to remain in this circle for life . Re-circyling old and frail men that nothing to offer .

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by flokii: 11:58am On Jan 22, 2022
omoharry:
I hope you are enjoying Ur say Baba !! I thought you are supposed to lick his ass till 2023? I hope you have enough food to eat ?
Ha! The half bag and rice and sachet of garri you were given in 2015 &2019 that made u to sell your future and that of Ur children has long finished,abi ? Continue to sell your future for crumps and after which you still come back here to beg for money becos you choose to remain in this circle for life . Re-circyling old and frail men that nothing to offer .

You must be high on something cheap to make such bogus and unfounded claims about my person.

We know people like you, never logical or objective in reasoning. Always looking for some group of misguided nincompoops to queue behind. Pray tell, is it Buhari that is selling rice at the corner shop in your street? or is it Buhari that hiked price of garri in the market that you're here ranting ignorantly.

There are three levels of government which are federal, state and local. Once the local govt. isn't working, the govt. at state level won't be able to do much not to talk of federal. I guess you didn't know that before now, it's just the rubbish they fed you with that you carry on your head like gala. You can take your ignorance elsewhere now, I'm done with you.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by TrackerXL: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Falannio87:
So people hate this man so much

A price not to support Atiku or Peter Peter Obi
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by 234daniel2010(m): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Everyone knows that Tinubu owns and control the touts in Lagos State, the peaceful protectt was disrupted by does touts, it's evident because they brought them in using the Lagos state BRT some came in using SUV with government number plate.

Now I see why the best brains are leaving this country, we are not ready to fix this country. The Fulani and the Alumajiri came out in their numbers to vote Buhari knowing he has nothing to offer, just because if tribe.

Same people complaining we don't want the old people to rule us anymore now campaigning for a man over 80years just because he is from their tribe.

God have mercy on us all.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Guardiola84: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
ViperAda:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The earlier okoros accept this fact, the better for their mental sanity.

We shall see !! No need to make too much mouth na naija we dey we're watching

-Viper
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by backT(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Those criticizing him are people of low self esteem. Give that opportunity and they will jump at it without think twice. You live your own life and expect another person to live his base on your likings.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Every man been a premium.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by jaxxy(m): 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
Twitter isn’t a really a jungle. Eat or be eaten. cheesy grin

On the Leo issue he has to explain his reasons for accepting to speak at this event. Tinubu is a controversial figure despite his attempts to improve Lagos it seems to be for mostly selfish reasons.

Endears was not about tinubu bt police brutality, the government weren’t taking it seriously and then it was hijacked by anti Apc protesters majorly cos of bad governance. Tinubu didn’t care about any of these until he saw how it affected Lagos. Lol
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Huracio(m): 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
am still baffled by the fact that no relatives or friends of the alleged Lekki killing causalities have come out since to authenticate the said incidents... well... Tinubu will eventually be the President Of this Nation come 2023....

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Funkymode(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
That's a tripicle Yoruba for you
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Bamzyriches451: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Money!!
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Yusman316(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Who has notice that on the on-going Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2021-2022 Application Form Portal at https://recruitment.joinnigeriannavy.com/Account/Register

When you choose your exam centre state of choice, it wouldn't display for you to choose.

Some few exam centres that are not displaying are:

Lagos
Kwara
Sokoto
Katsina
Benue
Kaduna
Nasarawa
Kano

almost are northern state

Any idea how to choose my exam centre?

Thanks
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na Hamzat Lawal Shock me pass. Like how??
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Clergy03: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
ViperAda:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. The earlier okoros accept this fact, the better for their mental sanity.

-Viper

Carry your old BAT put for der na......I don't even know wen some niggaz gonna get sense .... All becos of peanut others should now suffer .... These pple nova learn Sha........
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by usmanbaba(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
They keep on spreading hate about him, he keeps on becoming more popular every day. Tinubu for president!!!

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by redsun(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
How can people that are old enough to be grandfathers and grandmamas be calling themselves youths?The reason why nigerian adults arenot responsible adults is because they cannot grow up. At age 21, they will still think they are adolescents and teenagers. Then are 30-40 they are still calling themselves fcking wayward youths, even when they have foots in the graves already..
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by phemmyfour: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Echoban:

Against everything as how
Check the interview he granted during endsars
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Starz825(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Most people been saying they don't want tinubu...as if na by mouth ..
If you don't want a particular person...get your permanent voter's card PVC and vote...
But no oo...
Dem go dey online dey shout Dem no want a particular person as if their papa dey do politics....

Do you think anybody can rule this country without being a politician over the years......

Instead of you guys to be realistic for once and know for sure that any one coming into power must have been in the corridors of power over the years...

You better start praying for Tinubu cos whether you like it or not, he will be your president..asin your president for 8 years...na only God fit stop am so if you don't want him pray to God and get your PVC...cos nigga is just so powerful and you all know it.

1 Like

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Jjmaximum: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Do you want to reading All this sad news without making money

Well.. anyone that want to learn how to use their smartphone to make money online..

Send a DM

Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Akanbiedu(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

A Da Silva is not and never stupid.

If you are from a good home with proper upbringing, you won't hide behind a keyboard and be insulting someone who exercise his democratic right.

If you are from one of the elite educated families, his name, Da Silva, alone should tell you the relationship he has with Asiwaju Tinubu. Little wonder most of you write trashy stuff, it says much about where and the class of families you come from.

Off the mic, comrade.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by khalleb(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
It's now clear that the endsars protest is is not about the the endsars it's a political gang up against APC
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Echoban: 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
phemmyfour:
Check the interview he granted during endsars

I watched it and I didn't see where he said thing's against it except u have a pre informed mind against him.
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by Ibrahimgram(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
my heart is beating fast and i can not talk to anyone
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by dvkot(m): 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Just look at how they played the youths, they unblocked twitter so that everything about them can flood the social space. And the youths are playing into their tricks
Re: Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit by omoharry(f): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
flokii:

You must be high on something cheap to make such bogus and unfounded claims about my person.

We know people like you, never logical or objective in reasoning. Always looking for some group of misguided nincompoops to queue behind. Pray tell, is it Buhari that is selling rice at the corner shop in your street? or is Buhari that hiked price of garri in the market that. you're here ranting ignorantly.

There are three levels of government which are federal, state and local. Once the local govt. isn't working, the govt. at state level won't be able to do much not to talk of federal. I guess you didn't know that before now, it's just the rubbish they fed ypu with that you carry on your head like gala. You can take your ignorance elsewhere now, I'm done with you.
so why were begging for money last year ? Hunger never beat you reach .You will eat the sand that you walk on until you grow some sense . Just imagine absorbing Buhari leadership from the hardship we are going through . I am sure you will still blame Nigerians for the worsening insecurity that we are currently facing . You will blame Nigerians for the herdsmen continuous raping ,maiming and killings across our land .
You will continue to absorb Buhari from failing to treat these monster herdsmen, carrying guns to kill innocent Nigerians as terrorist ,abi?? ..
You are a terrible human and hunger will be your companion till you die . Continue begging here on nairaland .I believe it's now ur sanctuary where you can see some crumbs to eat ..Oo! Wait I have N500 to send to you, if that will make Ur life better . What a wasted soul that dwell among us .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulsalam Abubakar Flown Abroad Over Ill-health / Jonathan To Reshuffle Cabinet, May Sack Diezani, Others / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Kidnapped Shettima Ali Monguno Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.