Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,498 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos (20011 Views)

Imo CP Redeploys DPO, Probes Officers Over Escape Of Suspected Rapist / Meet The New Lagos CP, Abiodun Alabi Sylvester / Mohammed Adamu Probes Abia Killing, Redeploys Police Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by lebete3000: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
God1000:
I hope he will discharge his duties faithfully in accordance with the constitution.
He should do his best by ensuring that there's no extortion and police brutality in Lagos state.

On a serious note, our governors should be given cartel blanche over police.

You want governor's to have carte blanche, yet expect the police to stop extortion while the agberos continue theirs.

In a city like Lagos, that's a highly paradoxical statement, except you want the state to become a banana republic.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by Mykel51(m): 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bohopa:
See his head,
Useless country
Useless president
Useless police force

Na wa...
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by olatuns2017119: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
Ezeanya74: I just joined the forum and already addicted to it

Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by God1000(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
lebete3000:

You want governor's to have carte blanche, yet expect the police to stop extortion while the agberos continue theirs.

In a city like Lagos, that's a highly paradoxical statement, except you want the state to become a banana republic.
yes our governors are the chief security officers in their respective States, they provide a lot of financial support to aid police operations, police get vehicles and other equipment from the state governments.

That's why they should have stranglehold on them
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
.We all knw day nah Cos of magodo commando like style why Dey comot dat yeye CP

Okay
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by dahmie2013: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Congratulations, welcome on board.
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by HonestFriend: 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nice one..
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by izubext007: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
The north and the south west are cheating the South South and southeast.
I have never seen a man from the South South or South East becoming a commissioner of police in the north or south west.
But still the north and the south west are commissioner of police in the south south and southeast.

Why?
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by lebete3000: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
God1000:
yes our governors are the chief security officers in their respective States, they provide a lot of financial support to aid police operations, police get vehicles and other equipment from the state governments.

That's why they should have stranglehold on them

That's not what I'm saying. Police invented road extortions. If they're refused to continue while agberos have a field day, do you think they'll wish the State government to continue funding? They'll just leave everything be, and the state would turn berserk.

Also do you mean the FG has minimum impact on police logistics? I find that incredible...

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by DEROX: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
izubext007:
I have never seen a man from the South South or South East becoming a commissioner of police in the north or south west.
But still the north and the south west are commissioner of police in the south south and southeast.

Why?
why are you flats this way, so ignorant pathetic people ok who is the cp of oyo state check
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by HolyTrader: 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
izubext007:

Why?

You are very wrong. Always check your facts before typing. The current Commissioner of Police for Oyo State is an Igbo, and even a woman - Mrs Ngozi Onadeko.

-------------------------

- Pay Your China's Supplier in 5 Minutes

- Buy Chinese Yuan (RMB) at Fair Rates
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by izubext007: 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
How many
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
What happened to the former Lagos state commissioner of Police ? Has he been redeployed to another state or what ?
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by Omicron007: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't tell me you ain't looking up to him? cheesy

Looking up to a Nigerian Police FĂșcks Officer is a no no for me.
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Omicron007:

Looking up to a Nigerian Police FĂșcks Officer is a no no for me.
Really? undecided undecided shocked
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by Omicron007: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Really? undecided undecided shocked

Yeah.
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Omicron007:

Yeah.
I am speechless. sad shocked
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by Omicron007: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am speechless. sad shocked

DJ, play Speechless by MJ.
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Omicron007:

DJ, play Speechless by MJ.
grin
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by Engrpatpeters(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Please click on this to help me win this competition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FezAu7JfEoI pls watch and comment
Re: IGP Redeploys CP Abiodun Alabi To Lagos by 984durojaiye: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Stray Bullet Hits 18-Year-Old Boy In Ketu, Lagos; Nigerians React / 5 Persons Kidnapped By Killers Of Efcc Chiko In Rivers State, Released (Photos) / Kidnappers Abandon N42.2m Ransom In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.