Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

How To Make Money Through Email Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Through Email Marketing (217 Views)

Get Free Ebook On Practical steps to making money through the internet. / *why Nigerians Fail To Make Money Through The Internet.* / How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Through Email Marketing by Amao04: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Email marketing is simply marketing, via email.

Email marketing involves sending out email newsletters, special offers and promotions, and other engaging content.

Email marketing is known to have the highest conversion rates of any marketing channel. Meaning, 60% of online consumers are believed to make a purchase after receiving an email marketing message.

Email is also 40 times more effective at acquiring new customers than Facebook or Twitter.

Emails remains one of the most effective ways of building a long-lasting relationship with your audience. The better your relationship with your audience, the higher the chances you have to make money sending emails.

Done right, email marketing will get your audience to take action, engage with your business, and help you to get more leads and sales.

It doesn’t matter how big or small you are; whether you are a big business or a small blogger. You have to invest time in email marketing, as a way to connect with your audience but also as a way to make money(as an email marketer)

Out of all the marketing channels, email marketing gets the most attention when it comes to monetizing and marketing.

To be continued....

MESSAGE ME HERE FOR A FREE CONSULTATION HERE: https:///33yOZkh AND WIN A FREE EMAIL DESIGN FROM ME.

(1) (Reply)

I Need 10 Creative Writers URGENTLY! Good Pay / $2,000,000 Seed Funding For Startups. Apply Now And Thank Me Later / PLS how might the dangote refinery plant affect those oil importers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.