Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Man Dumped One Month After Donating His Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mom - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Dumped One Month After Donating His Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mom (157 Views)

Boyfriend Faints After His Girlfriend Got Crushed To Death By BRT Bus In Lagos / Nigerian Man Faints After Donating Blood,forced To Pay N7000 To Get Blood Back / Stranger Donates His Kidney To Father Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Dumped One Month After Donating His Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mom by Solutiontipsb5: 12:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
A Mexican teacher, Uziel Martinez, has claimed that he gave a kidney to his girlfriend’s mother but was dumped less than a month later.

In a series of clips on TikTok, he explained how he heroically helped save his partner's mum by donating an organ. But little did he know that even such a selfless act would not be enough to save his relationship, which was over within weeks of the operation.

He said his ex has now gone ahead to marry another man. “I donated a kidney to her mother, she left me and got married a month later. I don’t have anything against her … we’re not friends but we don’t h**e each other. I only made the video for TikTok, I didn’t think it would get out of control,” Martinez said, referring to the video’s wild popularity.

"We just have two kidneys and if I already gave one, I only have another one for me, so … I can’t feel it," he added.

P o s t o r o u s

Re: Man Dumped One Month After Donating His Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mom by Vulcanheph(m): 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
IDIOTIC SIMP. grin angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shame On You Nollywood&why Do We Have Obas In Yoruba Land / Fast Delivery From Abuja To Anywhere In Nigeria At Affordable Rates. / Latest Top 3 Best Adsense Alternative With Low Minimum Payout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.