Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

God Said He Does Not Knw Many Pastor-apt Suleiman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Said He Does Not Knw Many Pastor-apt Suleiman (404 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Said He Does Not Knw Many Pastor-apt Suleiman by lekzytaker(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXclciFUYak

Shocking revelation by apostle Suleiman.. says God does not know many pastors
Re: God Said He Does Not Knw Many Pastor-apt Suleiman by Righteousness2(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Matthew 7:22-23
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The Church needs to wake up!
We all need to wake up, and Drop every entanglement with sin,
We all need to wake up, and Not Deceive ourselves with this fake Christianity that is modifying and Pampering evil and sin.

Heaven is not a Joke.
Heaven is a Prepared place for Prepared People.
GOD is no respecter of Persons, wealth, pocket , Titles or whatever!
It is He/ She that adheres to HIS word that HE approves of.

LORD JESUS Show Me Mercy in JESUS Name.

1 Like

Re: God Said He Does Not Knw Many Pastor-apt Suleiman by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Are you surprised?

If you were acquainted with the teachings of Christ and also up to speed with the developments of today's church, you wouldn't be.

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

So get ready for more surprises when Christ returns, because Jesus doesn't know many of those you respect and adore as anointed ministers and church leaders.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: God Said He Does Not Knw Many Pastor-apt Suleiman by Femmyfestus: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Hmmmm
We are waiting for your comment
Re: God Said He Does Not Knw Many Pastor-apt Suleiman by Femmyfestus: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Matthew 7:22-23

The Church needs to wake up!
We all need to wake up, and Drop every entanglement with sin,
We all need to wake up, and Not Deceive ourselves with this fake Christianity that is modifying and Pampering evil and sin.

Heaven is not a Joke.
GOD is no respecter of Persons, wealth, pocket or whatever!
It is He/ She that adheres to HIS word that HE approves of.

LORD JESUS Show Me Mercy in JESUS Name.
Finally. The comment is here
Re: God Said He Does Not Knw Many Pastor-apt Suleiman by cherishmichael: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Funny Sha!
Re: God Said He Does Not Knw Many Pastor-apt Suleiman by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
lekzytaker:
k

Shocking revelation by apostle Suleiman.. says God does not know many pastors
Liar! God fired all his pastors and said He alone will shepherd His sheep. So all of you do not know Him at all - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided
Re: God Said He Does Not Knw Many Pastor-apt Suleiman by Candidlady: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Liar! God fired all his pastors and said He alone will shepherd His sheep. So all of you do not know Him at all - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 16 & John 10 vs 1 - 16 undecided

You are so controversial undecided

1 Like

Re: God Said He Does Not Knw Many Pastor-apt Suleiman by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Candidlady:
You are so controversial undecided
If you refer to God's Truth as stated in scripture controversial, then I chose that any day over the lies your Pastors and mogs feed the masses. undecided
Re: God Said He Does Not Knw Many Pastor-apt Suleiman by orisa37: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
This is true. There are many ",BAJESUS" among Priests.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Timilehin Speaks After Actress Juliana's Damning Allegations (video) / What Does It Mean When They Say That Jesus Christ Is The Son Of God? / Nigeria Northern Muslims: Are Useless To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.