Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Scam Alert Olatunji Ariyibi Wema Bank 7591002624 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert Olatunji Ariyibi Wema Bank 7591002624 (502 Views)

Wema Bank Celebrates Remarkable Journey Of 79 Years / How To Start A Business By Dr. Tunde Ariyibi / My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert Olatunji Ariyibi Wema Bank 7591002624 by Onistephen2(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
There is a guy on nairaland who is Teaching what he called Arbitrage and using it to scam. See his account details below

OLATUNJI ARIYIBI
WEMA BANK

Henry Oworu
WEMA bank

He uses many accounts to scam

The Guy has many thread on nairaland teaching what he called Arbitrage - making money by buying PayPal fund, using the fund to buy USDT on Binance and selling same on P2P. Pls note that the guy is a scam.

The account details above are just a few of the the bank account he uses.

His strategy is to teach you how to do the business for free, offer to sell PayPal fund to you but as soon as you send money to him, that is the end

He does that with many accomplices who will give false testimony about their relationship with him

Pls watch out

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert Olatunji Ariyibi Wema Bank 7591002624 by Oomarusuph: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Thanks for this awareness
Re: Scam Alert Olatunji Ariyibi Wema Bank 7591002624 by Theophinio(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Onistephen2:
There is a guy on nairaland who is Teaching what he called Arbitrage and using it to scam. See his account details below

OLATUNJI ARIYIBI
WEMA BANK

Henry Oworu
WEMA bank

The Guy has many thread on nairaland teaching what he called Arbitrage - making money by buying PayPal fund, using the fund to buy USDT on Binance and selling same on P2P. Pls note that the guy is a scam.

His strategy is to teach you how to do the business for free, offer to sell PayPal fund to you but as soon as you send money to him, that is the end

He does that with many accomplices who will give false testimony about their relationship with him

Pls watch out

Very heartless guy

Where you part of the "Arbitrage Reloaded group" on whatsapp.

I almost lost $1000 to that scammer
Re: Scam Alert Olatunji Ariyibi Wema Bank 7591002624 by Onistephen2(m): 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Theophinio:

Very heartless guy

Where you part of the "Arbitrage Reloaded group" on whatsapp.

I almost lost $1000 to that scammer

I was part of the Arbitrage Reloaded group 3"

I am sure he will be planning to start reload group 4
Re: Scam Alert Olatunji Ariyibi Wema Bank 7591002624 by Theophinio(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Onistephen2:

I was part of the Arbitrage Reloaded group 3"

I am sure he will be planning to start reload group 4

Nawa

He must be stopped before he defraud many people
Re: Scam Alert Olatunji Ariyibi Wema Bank 7591002624 by Bigkoko: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
te author=Onistephen2 post=109592467]There is a guy on nairaland who is Teaching what he called Arbitrage and using it to scam. See his account details below

OLATUNJI ARIYIBI
WEMA BANK

Henry Oworu
WEMA bank

Pls watch out[/quote]

NIGERIA, not much different from USA...lots of scammers! The only Big deal about USA, is you always get caught at last! But not so with NIGERIA. Scammers are left to enjoy their wicked loot. Damn!
Re: Scam Alert Olatunji Ariyibi Wema Bank 7591002624 by Bolsman(m): 4:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
You people "not all" would come with one useless free class and be scamming people Some of you scammers here on Nairaland would think you scammed someone and would go free? In local parlance, Mo ba yin bo.

I would rather you stopped this nonsense scam. One day ur monkey would go market and never returned. When you eventually scam someone you shouldn't have scammed that's when you will meet ur Waterloo.

Before you become unfortunate and never-do-well in life, I have this to tell you, Stop!

(1) (Reply)

5 Online Businesses That Can Make You Lot Of Money In 2022 / ‘Apology Not Accepted’, Nigerians To Sterling Bank Over Easter Comment / Sending Foodstuff To Your Family In The USA From Nigeria Is Now Easier!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.