Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses (1247 Views)

Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) / Parents Face Murder Charges , Disabled Daughter Was Found 'Melted' Into Couch / Though I Had Four Kids, I’m A Lesbian, Jay-z’s Mum Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses by ahimedua: 1:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
40 years old Elaine Clarke, 49, of Blackpool, Lancashire, has confessed to the gross negligent manslaughter of daughter Debbie Leitch, 24, who had Down’s Syndrome and died from emaciation and neglect
A mum accused of slowly starving her own disabled daughter to death faces jail after she pleaded guilty to killing her.

Elaine Clarke, 49, admitted the gross negligent manslaughter of Debbie Leitch, 24, who had Down’s Syndrome and died from severe emaciation and neglect.
A post-mortem examination found Debbie also had an extensive scabies skin infection.

The 24-year-old’s emaciated body was discovered inside a house in Blackpool, Lancashire, by emergency services on August 29, 2019.
Six people were arrested in connection with Debbie’s death and Clarke was charged with gross negligent manslaughter.

Her former partner Robert Bruce, 45, from Leeds, West Yorkshire, was charged with allowing or causing the death of a vulnerable adult....https://sleekgist.com/how-i-kll-my-disabled-daughter-mum-confesses/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses by Jeon(f): 2:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
RIP

cry
Re: How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses by cherishmichael: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Why!!! cry
Re: How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses by Bmaster(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
cherishmichael:
Why!!! cry
hi kiss kiss

Some mums sef...
Re: How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses by yuping(m): 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
undecided Nkanbe, He be things on planet earth.
Re: How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses by cherishmichael: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Just because she's ..... cry
Bmaster:
hi kiss kiss

Some mums sef...
Re: How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses by cherishmichael: 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bmaster:
hi kiss kiss

Some mums sef...
Re: How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses by Bmaster(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
cherishmichael:
she's what... shocked
Re: How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses by Karlovych: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
embarassed She must have been socializing with indigenous yam-legged piggery women.

1 Like

Re: How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses by Fourtygees: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Very soon, prisons around the world will get filled up because of the increase rate of crime....
Re: How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 23, 2022
Fourtygees:
Very soon, prisons around the world will get filled up because of the increase rate of crime....
You're wrong about this

There is still some countries with very low crime rates.

When the woman know say she no like the daughter, she suppose hand over the pikin to Government.

She died a painful death

May her soul RIP

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares Experience With Corrupt JAMB Official (photos) / Mary Stella Osim Found Alive And Well / Assassination Plot By Top APC Presidential Aspirant Exposed - Anonymous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.