Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Though I Had Four Kids, I’m A Lesbian, Jay-z’s Mum Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Though I Had Four Kids, I’m A Lesbian, Jay-z’s Mum Confesses (1007 Views)

How I K!ll My Disabled Daughter - Mum Confesses / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Though I Had Four Kids, I’m A Lesbian, Jay-z’s Mum Confesses by edrisluv(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2017
Mother to American rapper megastar, Jay-Z, has revealed that she is a closeted lesbian, even though she had four children.

In Jay-Z’s latest album, 4:44 in the track “Smile,” Gloria Carter is quoted to have talked about her struggle with being a closeted lesbian.

On it, her son raps: “Mama had four kids, but she’s a lesbian/Had to pretend so long that she’s a thespian.”

At the end of the song, Gloria Carter reads a poem she wrote about her experience, “Living in the Shadows,” Yahoo Celebrity reports.

Now, in a new interview on Friday, Jay-Z’s mum explains the origin of the track and how she came out to her son who is married to one of America’s celebrated stars, Beyonce.

Gloria Carter says, “I just finally started telling him who I was. Besides your mother, this is the person that I am. This is the life that I live.

“So, my son started actually tearing up. ’Cause he’s like, ‘That had to be a horrible life.’ I was like, ‘My life was never horrible. It was just different.’ So, that made him want to do a song about it.”

But when she heard a first cut of “Smile,” Gloria was hesitant about the song and the massive audience she’d be opening up to.

Read more @ http://www.ratednote.com.ng/2017/09/though-i-had-four-kids-im-lesbian-jay.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Though I Had Four Kids, I’m A Lesbian, Jay-z’s Mum Confesses by lalanice(f): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2017
it indeed belongs in the crime section cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Though I Had Four Kids, I’m A Lesbian, Jay-z’s Mum Confesses by thundafire: 10:38pm On Sep 09, 2017
Good Jay Z kicked against such a useless act

(1) (Reply)

Most Wanted Lagos Blind Robber Emeka Uche Arrested While Acting Deaf And Dumb / Beware : How A Nairalander Scammed Me / Residents Rush For Food After Car Of Men Who Stole At Abattoir Caught Fire. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.