Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 (29337 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Manchester United UCL (1 - 1) On 23rd February 2022 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool Carabao Cup Final (10 - 11)pens On 27th February 2022 / Ajax Vs Tottenham Hotspur: UCL Semi-Finals (2 - 3) On 8th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by warlordd(m): 4:05am On Feb 09, 2022
Zionzoom:
seriously Cavani has been shit today
Not just Cavani alone, Man u as a team has been shit all season.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by tofu4u: 4:31am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by Zakarara(m): 5:20am On Feb 09, 2022
Suddenly, this England Refs just they beef Manu.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by Bahamas95(m): 5:39am On Feb 09, 2022
osazsky:
u dont get it.benando Silva 40m..zchenko..18m...cancelo 27m.ruben Diaz 60m...Alvaro julian 14m..g jesus 27m u know any of these players before..my aguement is that u dont need to buy pogba 100m..manguire 80m renaldo salary 40m because the press is talking abt them..untill your scouts stop collecting free salaries u will continue to buy wat the press wants u to buy ..modric and kross are unhappy at Madrid and want to leave ..pls inform your coach o..and be expecting result we all know that our English players don reduce we got greenish for that amount cuz of fa quota sys..he was d only one with prospect..if we got kane we for nor buy greenish hope u get it
Which one be greenish again? undecided

I thought the name is Jack Grealish?

1 Share

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by Babaheekmat: 6:00am On Feb 09, 2022
After reading comments from Messi fans..

I agree that Messi fans are insane... Really crazy and deluded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by Lekan239(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2022
Tobichuks08:

And who said he failed at juve ?
One of the best stats by a player not to mention by a 36 years old
the problem is Wen Ronaldo is in a team, his teammates stop performing because he is obsessed with scoring all the goal and taking all the glory alone. Which in turn affect the team in any match Ronaldo is not at his best. I hope you understand

2 Likes

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by Lekan239(m): 6:50am On Feb 09, 2022
Tobichuks08:

Nah but Cavani has done nothing all in the first half and missed a sitter Ronaldo scores easily. He's literally contributing nothing. Is this what Rangnick meant when he said he's the best choice for this game?
I can bet he didn't have up to 10 touches in the box.. nobody is talking about it cos it's not Ronaldo
If Ronaldo was this quiet you guys will not rest
why should dey blame cavani, is cavani a public figure like Ronaldo, don't tell me you are now comparing Ronaldo with cavani. Man u fans has the sole responsibility to criticize cavani if he fumbles, the world, and Ronaldo critics will criticize Ronaldo if he fumbles same as such with Messi. I hope you understand.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by Lekan239(m): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2022
LesbianBoy:

That means you don't watch Ball very well

They were declining but you didn't just notice because other clubs were also not doing well

It's just like PSG, they are not doing so well but because others are very bad that why they look good. To show you I am right, they want to sack pochettino
what's your definition of psg not doing very well, have you check their stat stall. Also what's ur definition of others are very bad. Who won french ligue last year?
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by masui(m): 6:58am On Feb 09, 2022
patoski39:
man utd game has delivered

When did they conceive? Someone asked this question earlier in this thread.

So true true, man U been don conceive.

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by OZIL10: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2022
When is Maguire and Rashtoyota leaving this club pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by descartes400: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2022
It was MAN U leading before I slept off, woke up this morning to check result..to see 1:1 angry

MAN U is gone with the dust with this crop of players! No Coach can perform magic with these over paid players! angry

1 Like

Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by Athemisia: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=VIKTO83 post=110074528][/quote]
You wey go school you come better pass am?
Una go carry English for head like say naim be the greatest achievement for life. Rubbbbish!
Another man language for that matter undecided
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by robinso01(m): 10:36am On Feb 09, 2022
I wonder why everyone is putting blame on Ronaldo, as if man utd has been a better team b4 Ronaldo joined the team. Man utd should stop giving excuse and putting blame on a player or coach everytime, it was moyes at first, then Louis van gaal, then mourinho, then Lukaku, then solkjaer, now it's Ronaldo. The only person I know that worth blaming is that 80million fraud called Maguire, I don't think any good can come out of him at all.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by Malawian(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2022
Na Man Utd, Cluj and Sunderland devil use yesterday. 3 different tickets, one game syndrome.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by wealthpreach(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
ConsciousMan01:
lol..the same UCL he won three in a row with madrid?? And since he left madrid have they gotten to the final? And wasn't he even the one who knocked juve out of the UCL? And he did that twice!!

And how many freekicks has dybala and pjanic scored combined now??
pjanic left for Barca... Has a lot in the free-kicks order, before him. Dybala is recovering from steady bench. You're just a Ronaldo fan boy! We all know benzema, bale and Marcelo were the reason they won alot together. In man u, as them no send am... Greenwood will take shot when he sees opportunity, rashford same. How many goal is he now scoring? No body to babysit and spoon feed him. Excellently over-hyped player.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by wealthpreach(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

And how many goals does he have this season?? Besides he plays for Milan, the second best team in Italy... man u no follow for top 4 teams in England... how many goals did Ibrahimovic score when he came to united... and the united at that time was better than this crap
he scored 28 before injury hit him. Currently, he is battling injury, he doesn't get much game time. He is 40! And yet an integral part of the coach's game plan, hold up play and a big aerial threat.
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by Kingcalls: 5:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
wealthpreach:
he scored 28 before injury hit him. Currently, he is battling injury, he doesn't get much game time. He is 40! And yet an integral part of the coach's game plan, hold up play and a big aerial threat.

Oh my grin grin.. Whr did Ibrahimovic score the 28 goals...for ur PlayStation??

Im de drag with messi.. messi 7 goals , ibra 8goals...y dont u guys google b4 embarrassing urselves online
Re: Burnley Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 8th February 2022 by wealthpreach(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Oh my grin grin.. Whr did Ibrahimovic score the 28 goals...for ur PlayStation??

Im de drag with messi.. messi 7 goals , ibra 8goals...y dont u guys google b4 embarrassing urselves online
total goals before injury. The joke is on you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0) On 18th November 2017 / Omonia Nicosia Vs Manchester United : Europa League (2 - 3) On 6th Oct 2022 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 22nd February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.