Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level (995 Views)

2023: We Will Replicate Obidient Movement In Rural Areas Soon – Labour Party / Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Tinubu will replicate colonization of Lagos at federal level:

1) Taxes: Alpha Beta Consulting will play a major role in tax collection and can be expected to collect 10% commission of Nigeria's internally generated revenue.

2) Construction and Roads Contracts: Will be handled by Hi-Tech Construction owned by Tinubu and his business partner, Lebanese Gilbert Chaugory who was indicted for helping former Head of State Sani Abacha launder billions of dollars in Switzerland.

3) Pension : He was the first governor in the country to award himself a multi-billion naira life state pension and can be expected to create a more generous package for himself if he makes it to the number one seat.

4) Agberos : He will empower ageberos to do his bidding and make them untouchable.

5) Extortion: He will empower his daughter to collect levies from all markets in the country. And those who refuse will be harassed by agberos or Nigeria state forces he will now have under his command.

6) This is a man that believes in absolute control: all Governors, Commissioners, State House of Assembly members, Local Government Chairmen, NURTW leaders, and Councillors must be subservient to him and we can expect the same at federal level.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by Jostoman: 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
LAGOS4LAGOS
Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jostoman:
LAGOS4LAGOS
It looks like Edo and Oyo men and women are the only people with balls in the country that can stop the colonization and complete takeover.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by Bettykeys: 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
swaggerjack:

1) Taxes: Alpha Bela Consulting will play a major role in tax collection and be expected to collect 10% of Nigeria's internally generated revenue.

2) Construction and Roads Contracts: Will be handled by Hi-Tech construction owned by Tinubu and his business partner Lebanese Gilbert Chaugory who was indicted for helping former Head of State Sani Abacha launder billions of dollars in Switzerland.

3) Pension : He will award himself a multi-billion naira state pension like he did in Lagos.

4) Agberos : He will empower ageberos to do his bidding and make them untouchable.

5) Extortion: He will empower his daughter to collect levies from all markets in the country. And those who refuse will be harassed by agberos.

6) This is a man that believes in absolute control: all Governors, Commissioners, State House of Assembly members, Local Government Chairmen, Nurtw leaders, and Councillors must be subservient to him and we can expect the same at federal level.

Colonization of Lagos yet Lagos remain the only viable nd progressive state in Nigeria

Tinubu colonize Lagos yet millions of yeebow from rising crime republic troop in every year. In fact I was surprised when I conducted an interview for an outsourcing company in Lagos and 80% of the applicants were yeeebow from erosion republic

Why are your people so desperate to seek for greener pastures in already colonize state, yet the uncolonized states of yours remain poverty capital of Nigeria

Fooooooooool

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bettykeys:

Colonization of Lagos yet Lagos remain the only viable nd progressive state in Nigeria

Tinubu colonize Lagos yet millions of yeebow from rising crime republic troop in every year. In fact I was surprised when I conducted an interview for an outsourcing company in Lagos and 80% of the applicants were yeeebow from erosion republic

Why are your people so desperate to seek for greener pastures in already colonize state, yet the uncolonized states of yours remain poverty capital of Nigeria

Fooooooooool

Bode George and Jimi Agbaje are the only men with balls in Lagos.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/28/tinubu-takes-n9billion-lagos-internally-generated-revenue-account-monthly-says-bode

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by Bounceboune7: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
swaggerjack:

1) Taxes: Alpha Bela Consulting will play a major role in tax collection and be expected to collect 10% of Nigeria's internally generated revenue.

2) Construction and Roads Contracts: Will be handled by Hi-Tech construction owned by Tinubu and his business partner Lebanese Gilbert Chaugory who was indicted for helping former Head of State Sani Abacha launder billions of dollars in Switzerland.

3) Pension : He will award himself a multi-billion naira state pension like he did in Lagos.

5) Extortion: He will empower his daughter to collect levies from all markets in the country. And those who refuse will be harassed by agberos.

6) This is a man that believes in absolute control: all Governors, Commissioners, State House of Assembly members, Local Government Chairmen, Nurtw leaders, and Councillors must be subservient to him and we can expect the same at federal level.
were u not d one calling yourself a Christian in that other thread where u mentioned me?
I tire for your own kind of Christianity ooo,Christianity based on hate.

N u are d same person that will criticise almajiri n all other religious extremists, is this what u read in d bible?

Trying to pull someone down by all means, it's safe to say u igbos n northerners are religious extremist n that's y u don't gree

A northerner will claim Muslim but will do d opposite of what is in d Quran

An igbo will claim Christian but will always hate his neighbor n other tribes

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by Bounceboune7: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
swaggerjack:

were u not d one calling yourself a Christian in that other thread where u mentioned me?

N u are d same person that will criticise almajiri n all other religious extremists, is this what u read in d bible?

Trying to pull someone down by all means, it's safe to say u igbos n northerners are religious extremist n that's y u don't gree

Where did u see hate in d bible?
Where in d bible did u see "hate your neighbor and always try to pull him down".......i find it hard to understand how a whole tribe will find it easy to hate everyone

When u talk about a northerner, they hate
When u talk about yorubas they hate
When u talk south south they have d appropriate hate word

SeunO1979,this is d same thing i told u d other time,anytime u see hate anywhere don't bother much the person is igbo, check his previous threads n understand better

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:

I am a Christian and we speak for the poor and oppressed. Nothing is new under the sun, we have seen Pharoahs, Nebucanazzer and other selfish rulers lord it and oppress the people they rule. We speak the truth at all times and hope and pray everyone makes it to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by Bounceboune7: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
swaggerjack:

I am a Christian and we speak for the poor and oppressed. Nothing is new under the sun, we have seen Pharoahs, Nebucanazzer and other selfish rulers lord it and oppress the people the rule. We speak the truth at all times.
u have 4 threads n it's about tinubu

When will u create just 1 thread about

Peter obi
Orji uzor kalu
Okorocha
T.A orji
Ikpeazu
N your other useless politicians.

See everyone have seen what u igbos are up to n that's y u want d 2 political parties to field an igbo man cos u know yourself that any political party that fields an igbo man has lost b4 election.

I am waiting for what igbo aspirants will call the theme of their campaign.

I am waiting for how they will come out n tell us they love us

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by kettykin: 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Naija no be lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
u have 4 threads n it's about tinubu

When will u create just 1 thread about

Peter obi
Orji uzor kalu
Okorocha
T.A orji
Ikpeazu
N your other useless politicians.

See everyone have seen what u igbos are up to n that's y u want d 2 political parties to field an igbo man cos u know yourself that any political party that fields an igbo man has lost b4 election.

I am waiting for what igbo aspirants will call the theme of their campaign.

I am waiting for how they will come out n tell us they love us
We are all children of God; He doesn't see Igbo, Yoruba or white or black. As Christians we recognize we are all one race and only wish for the righteous to rule so the people can rejoice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by Bounceboune7: 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
swaggerjack:

We are all children of God; He doesn't see Igbo, Yoruba or white or black. As Christians we recognize we are all one race and only wish for the righteous to rule so the people can rejoice.
when will u create a thread about your politicians who made south east d poverty capital of d south?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
when will u create a thread about your politicians who made south east d poverty capital of d south?
I am a grown as man, you can't tell me what to do.
Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by foryourmindnow: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ha. Our own opoplo eye cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
kettykin:
Naija no be lagos
We will soon find out...
Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by surgical: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:

Don't blackmail him he said the absolute truth, that is whom Tinubu is, he is not a democrat,he like absolute control, just like the guy described above, it is left for the people to priotise Tinubu's personal ambition over and above their wellbeing it is their choice but they can't claim error of judgement because everything was laid before them that is the essence of the patriotic duty the op has undertaken here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
surgical:
Don't blackmail him he said the absolute truth, that is whom Tinubu is, he is not a democrat,he like absolute control, just like the guy described above, it is left for the people to priotise Tinubu's personal ambition over and above their wellbeing it is their choice but they can't claim error of judgement because everything was laid before them that is the essence of the patriotic duty the op has undertaken here

You are dealing with a ruthless mafia kingpin that demands absolute control and doesn't tolerate dissent in the ranks of his fiefdom that has become Lagos state.

Let Sanwo-Olu beg or try and reduce his current commission from 10% to 9% from state taxes and he will either be impeached or be given the Ambode treatment.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by TrackerXL: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
You are wrong, you are a foolish soul whose miserable wretched life is riddled with chronic bigotry n irredeemablefoolishness. I am sure you are igbo too.

swaggerjack:

I am a grown as man, you can't tell me what to do.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
TrackerXL:
You are wrong, you are a foolish soul whose miserable wretched life is riddled with chronic bigotry n irredeemablefoolishness. I am sure you are igbo too.

I am sure you are an agbero, please stop harassing the poor commercial drivers that live in Makoko, Mushin and Ajegunle.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mynd44,Justwise, Dominique, Seun, Lalasticlala bookmark this page if the Lagos landlord makes it to Aso Rock.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lagosians should realize there is enough money to go around to rehabilitate the agberos and setup skill acquisition centres across the state for all the deadly gang in the state. They should beg their landlord to free up the resources of the state, he already has enough money to last a thousand years.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by Basher8583: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
swaggerjack:

See this pvssy. Simple question you cannot answer you switch straight to religion.

Pvssy ass chicken

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 3:02am On Jan 23, 2022
Basher8583:

See this pvssy. Simple question you cannot answer you switch straight to religion.

Pvssy ass chicken

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 3:12am On Jan 23, 2022
The courts saved Lagos traders in Computer Village, other traders in other markets were not lucky.

What you see at state level will be taken to federal level. The oppression and extortion of the poor in Lagos has been heard in the heavenly realms and God is not happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by hollywater: 5:03am On Jan 23, 2022
That is certain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by kettykin: 7:00am On Jan 23, 2022
swaggerjack:

We will soon find out...

Tinubu will be the last straw.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
kettykin:

Tinubu will be the last straw.
cry
Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
hollywater:
That is certain.
You don't need to be a Prophet to see this will all come to pass.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
Righteousness2 come and see the iniquity, greed, injustice and wickedness of men.
Re: Tinubu Will Replicate Colonization Of Lagos Resources & People At Federal Level by swaggerjack: 12:21am On Mar 11, 2022
kettykin:
Naija no be lagos
Real talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC Tackles Osinbajo Over Presidential Ambition, Insists On Yoruba Muslim / Yahaya Bello Constructed More Roads Than Tinubu Did As Governor Of Lagos. / Rivers State Governorship Candidates And Their Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.