Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Should I Travel Or Do Business? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Travel Or Do Business? (25341 Views)

Nigerians Can Travel, Do Business With 120 Countries Without Visa / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Bluewolf(m): 1:50am On Jan 28, 2022
Investorozay:

post yours - will teach u

+234 704 784 7652
Thanks
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Investorozay: 1:50am On Jan 28, 2022
Bluewolf:

+234 52

Copied
Delete
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Polymath123(m): 1:58am On Jan 28, 2022
[quote author=Beblessedbaba post=109599135] my candid advice for you is since you are already a millionaire why not equipp yourself with digital knowledge skill like affiliate marketing, In this way you make more money, if you should travel abroad with 2.5 million and you know naira does not have value may you not start again from the status quo.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Giddy2001: 2:06am On Jan 28, 2022
Here is the best way I suggest to utilise this money, just open an event planning business and you will never regret you can take a look here using the link,
[url] https://bellosnotes.com/2022/01/27/how-to-start-a-unique-event-planning-business-in-nigeria/ [/url]
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by IamDavid(m): 2:58am On Jan 28, 2022
mixta140:

Lolzzzz....
I rarely air my views in public forums or public places most times... cus people ain't ready to hear the truth
If I'd advise him, I'll tell him to keep at that business that gave him 2.5M except it's fraud. Most people saying "travel out" don't even hold a Nigerian passport. Except he's a medical personnel with solid job assurance, I'll advise him to keep hustling here till he's financially stable enough to go there for an holiday and come back.
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by henrinity(m): 3:17am On Jan 28, 2022
okuta007:

while your are running away from Nigeria - somewhere in Lebanon, some men are thinking and praying hard to find themselves in Nigeria - even without $1 in their pocket, they believe they will make it big within 5 years and become millionaires because of Nigeria’s almost non existent taxes, huge market to sell anything sellable, loop holes everywhere that they can exploit that western organized societies can’t tolerate - and u want to waste that money venturing into the unknown and 10 years later - you still don’t have papers to travel to your land of birth Nigeria. and even when u have the papers, you can’t afford the air ticket and even if u can afford the air ticket - you get to Nigeria and discover most guys who didn’t travel when u did now have houses, cars, now married to the women they love or at least chose for themselves and by themselves with children and u will look lost because u don’t have a house of your own, probably u don’t have a wife and kids and it is now u are trying to hurriedly look for a “wait and take” wife which some family member organized for u as a rescue plan - and you are not even sure her feelings towards you is genuine because probably she too wants to escape Nigeria and she sees you as a means of doing just that!

brother - if i were you, i will go get a chilled bottle of beer and relax - the grass is always greener on the other side - put on your thinking cap and think critically - keep that 2.5 million in the bank so you don’t make stupid decisions in a haste - spend the next 2 weeks researching what u can be selling that people must buy in your area and start doing that with N500k - only

when u start making profits then introduce another 500k into it, be prudent with your money and watch ur life take off for good

if in future u want to travel and live abroad u will not go like a fugitive - but with dignity and on your own terms.

be wise!!!!
OP this is a wise man talking,listen!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Onuels(m): 3:34am On Jan 28, 2022
okuta007:

I live abroad almost 20 something years now and counting

Funny you're still there and counting with this your rants yet refuse to return to nigeria with non existent tax.
Me I begin to wonder where you dey do your own nde abroad oo.

I come in peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by zimakod(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2022
Only unproductive people will advice you to run. Where are you running to.

If you have business or family abroad, you can live and start a new life there, but if you don't, then start a business with the money you have.

N2.5 Million can become N25M if you are delegent in your business.

Focus and don't run. Use your head instead to think the best alternative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by zimakod(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2022
obasidon1:

If you have business or family abroad, you can live and start a new life there, but if you don't, then start a business with the money you have.

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by chatinent: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2022
german89:
My brother run oh not just travel.. As in RUN.

If u would like to do a job of 200 dollars every week outside Nigeria,,, then Dm.
5hrs duty
Company provide accommodation and feeding twice a day
Saturday is half day
Sunday off
Vacation twice in a year.(Easter and Xmas).
MIND U, U ARE NOT SENDING 1KOBO TO ME.

Plz I don't have time for negative energies oh(it's strictly for serious minded people).
May God strengthen us all. Amen.

Interested in this.
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by LooseCanon(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2022
german89:
My brother run oh not just travel.. As in RUN.

If u would like to do a job of 200 dollars every week outside Nigeria,,, then Dm.
5hrs duty
Company provide accommodation and feeding twice a day
Saturday is half day
Sunday off
Vacation twice in a year.(Easter and Xmas).
MIND U, U ARE NOT SENDING 1KOBO TO ME.

Plz I don't have time for negative energies oh(it's strictly for serious minded people).
May God strengthen us all. Amen.

Hello bros... I'm interested... please. I have sent u a mail.
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by LooseCanon(m): 7:39am On Jan 28, 2022
zimakod:

How far Wer is ur own 25M?? The dumb things some of u spew out ehnn... even with so much confidence is mind blowing... makes me scared for the future of this nation....

3 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by YinkaGold02: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2022
Omo find your way out of this country o

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by mixta140: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2022
IamDavid:

If I'd advise him, I'll tell him to keep at that business that gave him 2.5M except it's fraud. Most people saying "travel out" don't even hold a Nigerian passport. Except he's a medical personnel with solid job assurance, I'll advise him to keep hustling here till he's financially stable enough to go there for an holiday and come back.
This thing is a long story ooo...
No be everybody go make am for abroad same as 9ja too...
All these travel travel thing sef... dem no kuku dey pick money for ground there ... that I know.
And again you want something good one pays for it ...

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by mfm04622: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2022
uthlaw:
visit visa with good statement of account will get him to USA and UK!

Set up for regret!!!
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Ynix(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2022
obasidon1:
Good evening fam! I have about 2.5m and I don’t know whether to use the money to travel abroad or do business here in Nigeria? But what business can one do with 2.5m and grow it over time?
Please I need a sincere advice.
Thank you!!!
You better start business.
2.5 million cannot go anywhere and sustain you, except you are going to Togo, Benin, Republic, Cameroon or any nearby countries.
I will never advise anyone that doesn't have from 5 million naira above and something good to fall back on to travel, except God tells him to.
If you know about how to trade commodities you are good to go
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by tammie24: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2022
Dollywood:

I sent you a DM. Perhaps you can DM me on akinwandetoluwani3@gmail.com. Thanks.
be careful

If it looks too good to be true

It is too good to be true

Have you heard about organ harvesters

They also would be like "you don't need to send 1 Kobo to me"
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by zubby29(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2022
Pls lets chat
DAMIMONY:
As you Japa go,naxo you go Japa come back.obor.my broda which country you wan go Malaysia,Cyprus, Indonesia,India,.Asia,UAE .all this with 2.5million u wan go suffer,Las las na deportation go get you.wetyn you wan go do there sef? Wey u get bulk to invest inside this 2.5 you buy visa,and other expenses the devil is a liar.you Sabi lifetstock farm,Animal housboundary? You go dey see your money physically everyday growing .AGRICULTURE as a whole .please I can be your manager.i base in Abuja,but I can go grassroots.with this 2.5 million u are sure to be sending people abroad next year January,no be promise,na assurance.i go help u manage am well na my calling.abeg mail me am ready to work.like for NIGERIA...share for OVERSEAS
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by pussymonger1: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2022
try uk school . i have someone that can help you with funding but you will pay 5 percent
obasidon1:
Good evening fam! I have about 2.5m and I don’t know whether to use the money to travel abroad or do business here in Nigeria? But what business can one do with 2.5m and grow it over time?
Thank you!!!
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by uthlaw: 10:51am On Jan 28, 2022
mfm04622:

Set up for regret!!!
oga shey na UK u de ni....make ena no de form watin ena don't no....this is my broda six years in UK with visit visa....na corona stop my move 2020!
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Originalsly: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2022
obasidon1:

I am looking at Poland or other European countries and I hope to get a job when I get there.

Sorry.... now getting back. So you arrive in Poland or other European country and hope to get a job. With the money left.... you need to first find a place to stay. Who will be helping you?... you will need to ask for help and guidance... do you speak Polish or the language of the other European country? I guess not. Do people there speak English?... yes a few do ... if you find one... will he be willing to speak to you? ... and help you?... bearing in mind the splendid reputation our brothers have built there over the years? Most likely... you will have no option but to turn to one of them .... who will understand your situation.... one of desperation... and take full advantage of it. A whole lot of over there for yearssss .... arrived hoping to get a job ... then realizing they don't have requirements for the jobs they been hoping to get ... and turn to "other jobs" to survive .... like preying on newcomers like you. Look before you leap.

NYC .... where language is not a problem... where thick accent is not such a problem as in any other part of the country because residents are exposed constantly to a whole lot of accents.... you arrive here with what's left of your $6000. First hurdle... a place to stay..... then the other hurdles pretty much the same... like variants of the same virus.
... and this is a neat cheap one.

1 Share

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by TheiaTalks: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
obasidon1:
Thank you!!!

Travel out first, then start a business over there if you can. cool
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by emecheboy2(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2022
WoundedLamb:

A legal immigration process would usually require a work permit or university admission. OP doesn't have any job yet and his money cannot pay for any degree in Europe. It's most likely he's seeking illegal ways, and that's the problem. He could easily be scammed. And if he succeeds, he'd still have a hard time abroad. I see undocumented immigrants here and begin to wonder why they even left thier countries.
That's True.

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by SchoolPedia: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2022
Onuels:

Funny you're still there and counting with this your rants yet refuse to return to nigeria with non existent tax.
Me I begin to wonder where you dey do your own nde abroad oo.

I come in peace ✌️

Salvage.

You go fear advise na

Person dey abroad and still dey there for more than 20 years and advising fellow man not to come. He should stay put here.

Me just dey here dey shake my head.

I just dey
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by DrAkpa(m): 3:28am On Jan 30, 2022
LooseCanon:

How far Wer is ur own 25M?? The dumb things some of u spew out ehnn... even with so much confidence is mind blowing... makes me scared for the future of this nation....

No mind the Dumbo. Him fit even dey for him Papa house dey give motivational advice on top him techno phone
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by LooseCanon(m): 12:48am On Feb 01, 2022
DrAkpa:

No mind the Dumbo. Him fit even dey for him Papa house dey give motivational advice on top him techno phone

����
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by halaal: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Can one get a freelance job while here
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by okuta007: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2022
henrinity:
OP this is a wise man talking,listen!!!

thx
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by whitestar01(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
itubaba001:
Do you think your 2.5m na money . The devil u no is better than the angel u don't . If u want to travel , do u have a sure plug that after the visa , accommodate and immigration matter is settle u will get a job And how long will u be allow to stay ?
Personally me I go do business . Everyday am preoccupied with a business mind . Wit the right business it will pay u on the long run . At least it will pays u bills and u will still have your capital intact . I tried this and am still doing this . I only invested 400k and am better of . Am not yet dere but am getting dere .
bro, what kind of business are you into?
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by whitestar01(m): 4:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Investorozay:
2.5 small oh
Best would have been to do copy trading and raise to 5 or more
Then try germany
bro, can you put me through? I want to have the knowledge of crypto and fx
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Elxandre(m): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2022
akin9ja78:
Let me tell you a bitter truth, u can be anything anywhere including Nigeria. First fix 2.250m. learn a skill plus trade for a year give yourself 1 year. Before you finish learning that skill you must have been earning some little money start with that little money. After another year go and take your fix deposit. Invest big. Thank me later. Am a graduate i quit going for interview because i cant speak fluent english they wont believe in me. I stop applying and go learn electrical (rewire)plus locksmithing service after a year am now my own boss. In a year or two i should be able to afford a flight ticket.
Nice one bro but English is not so hard to learn.
It would even help progress your business. Just commit some time to it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Commuters Groan, Businesses Shut As Sango-Ota Road Collapses / Badagry Expressway: The Pains And Agony Of Lagos Road Users / Truck Crushes Shop Owner To Death In Abeokuta (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.