Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Should I Travel Or Do Business? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Travel Or Do Business? (25375 Views)

Nigerians Can Travel, Do Business With 120 Countries Without Visa / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Olarewaju89: 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
Zowee10:

Check your email I just sent you a message

Na scammer oo pls don't fall for it oo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Habib101: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ha a which kind question is this op if really you have the money am not sure you will have time and be asking questions in here
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by socialmediaman: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Is 2.5 enough to travel out to a place better than Nigeria? It's just $5,000. As long as you do the processing yourself and don't pay any agent, and be patient for a few years (as in the case of express entry). Other than that, fix the money in a USD account (because Naira will likely continue to lose value) and get a job and continue saving. If you decide to shield your travel plans, invest a small part of it in Agriculture and grow the business gradually (Don't go big on any business you're not very experienced in, and hopefully you're trained on business management)

5 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by seborrhic: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2022
Aboguede:

Am 100km to London

Kindly give me the job or through ur friend

Make una no dey talk wetin una no know oh

Sometimes I wonder weather them swear for una sef shocked
That's how they would be deceiving the gullible.
What is the cost of accommodation,won't the person feed,pay bills,transport etc?
If he had even said a friend that travell a few years ago,better.
When they go and get stranded with nothing,they start sleeping in the streets or train stations ashamed to come back home.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Virus220: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
german89:
My brother run oh not just travel.. As in RUN.

If u would like to do a job of 200 dollars every week outside Nigeria,,, then Dm.
5hrs duty
Company provide accommodation and feeding twice a day
Saturday is half day
Sunday off
Vacation twice in a year.(Easter and Xmas).
MIND U, U ARE NOT SENDING 1KOBO TO ME.

Plz I don't have time for negative energies oh(it's strictly for serious minded people).
May God strengthen us all. Amen.
Na so una dy talk company will provide accomodation last last na suffer una dy go put people. My guy travel make you no mind this man or be ready to suffer
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by ProfessorAlex: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Immediately you step out of Nigeria you'll realize that #2.5m isn't a huge sum of money.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Me I would rather stay in Nigeria, because even here I am always catching cold, but what is important is God's grace, but like my friend would say you work for every pennies you earn out there especially in the U.S but in Nigeria if you know Gov Sanwo Olu ,you could win a good contract.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by okuta007: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2022
obasidon1:

I am looking at Poland or other European countries and I hope to get a job when I get there.

while your are running away from Nigeria - somewhere in Lebanon, some men are thinking and praying hard to find themselves in Nigeria - even without $1 in their pocket, they believe they will make it big within 5 years and become millionaires because of Nigeria’s almost non existent taxes, huge market to sell anything sellable, loop holes everywhere that they can exploit that western organized societies can’t tolerate - and u want to waste that money venturing into the unknown and 10 years later - you still don’t have papers to travel to your land of birth Nigeria. and even when u have the papers, you can’t afford the air ticket and even if u can afford the air ticket - you get to Nigeria and discover most guys who didn’t travel when u did now have houses, cars, now married to the women they love or at least chose for themselves and by themselves with children and u will look lost because u don’t have a house of your own, probably u don’t have a wife and kids and it is now u are trying to hurriedly look for a “wait and take” wife which some family member organized for u as a rescue plan - and you are not even sure her feelings towards you is genuine because probably she too wants to escape Nigeria and she sees you as a means of doing just that!

brother - if i were you, i will go get a chilled bottle of beer and relax - the grass is always greener on the other side - put on your thinking cap and think critically - keep that 2.5 million in the bank so you don’t make stupid decisions in a haste - spend the next 2 weeks researching what u can be selling that people must buy in your area and start doing that with N500k - only

when u start making profits then introduce another 500k into it, be prudent with your money and watch ur life take off for good

if in future u want to travel and live abroad u will not go like a fugitive - but with dignity and on your own terms.

be wise!!!!

38 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by TBolaitan(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hello bro, my candid advise that I will give you is to invest ....

When you want to invest don’t invest on crypto the value is not stable it can either go up and down

The only investment that can guarantee you massive returns on your investment and it is only investment that do appreciate it will never depreciate

The investment is called real estate.... invest in real estate and thank me later

Don’t think of going there to travel to other country because you don’t no the situation there are facing in their country....

If you want to change your financial status take a bold step nw
Calll: 09025462416

WhatsApp: 08127588833
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by willian10: 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2022
worldclass68:
I have a perfect business plan for me, and guess what, that 2.5m go be more than enough to start my biz...........its a manufacturing business tho.
Manufacturing what?
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by benazir(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
Nigeria of today if you have that 2.5m jappa ni ooo because no business will sustain that money rather it will swallow...just move

2 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by majestytorule: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2022
Total breakdown of the process as you refer is required....Hiding charges no dey so.
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
obasidon1:
Good evening fam! I have about 2.5m and I don’t know whether to use the money to travel abroad or do business here in Nigeria? But what business can one do with 2.5m and grow it over time?
Please I need a sincere advice.
Thank you!!!
What you intend to do in one of your favourite European country, the only way you can sustain yourself in Europe with 2.5m for a few months is if you plan schooling there. A well planned business with 2.5m capital will fetch you something in a long run here in Nigeria. Abroad good but not easy as many think. If you get plenty Ego i advice you to do a thorough research before you go waste your money, not all all European countries good as you think.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Justice4Toto: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
obasidon1:
Good evening fam! I have about 2.5m and I don’t know whether to use the money to travel abroad or do business here in Nigeria? But what business can one do with 2.5m and grow it over time?
Thank you!!!

Bros Japa but 2.5 is how much in US dollars
Why not chill till u have like 6plus
Put the money in BTC then continue hustling
On ther other hand if u decide to travel pls no go eastern Europe for anything
No go western Europe with no proper documentation.
I am begging u with all seriousness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by uthlaw: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
Chiefecho:

But run to where brother
Is it easy over there
bros stay if you wan stay...is it not better than this country, don't ask me if it easy,just stay!
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by 77up(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Hmmm op don't mind all these ones screaming japa japa, most of them are only catching cruise. I don't want to preach about stay or travel but I want you to consider all legal documentation expenses, accommodation when you land in your hosting country and job. If you have connect that will make all these possible upon your arrival, then you are more than good to go.

If your 2.5 can cater for all these (which I doubt), good luck because I can't ever advice my enemy to travel from back door. Don't go and put yourself in unnecessary pressure that might even get you killed or lock up for the rest of your life. Traveling without proper documentation, job and accommodation been planned is a whole lot of stress ever in the world , that is when you will realized you are more than king in your fatherland but unfutunatly , it will be too late.

If your money cannot cover all these traveling expenses,think of any business around you with that money in Nigeria and I pray you shall succeed .

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Travel to any Scandinavian country nd u won't regret it.. traveling is an investment too,but if only u travel to a good country with plenty jobs available ooo..

My friend in Sweden makes Atleast 800k every month, but he complains about one thing which is .. he said the last time him Bleep na 7months ago, to Bleep na from $200 upwards lol nd as an igbo man, that amount too much to spend on toto.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by pafo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Originalsly:
Where do you plan traveling to?.... how much will be left of your N2.5m when you get to your destination? ... how long will that maintain you? ... and is a job waiting for you there?... if not how long should it take you to get one? ...or is it when you get abroad you will find your way?

These are question people don't ask anymore. Only to get there and start suffering part 2.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by ogwuche4u(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2022
german89:

If u would like to do a job of 200 dollars every week outside Nigeria,,, then Dm.
5hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday off

Plz I don't have time for negative energies oh(it's strictly for serious minded people).

Abeg which country
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by onimatan: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2022
pafo:

These are question people don't ask anymore. Only to get there and start suffering part 2.
[qiuote author=german89 post=109609345]My brother run oh not just travel.. As in RUN.

5hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday off

I'm interested
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Cutesexy1(f): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
Search yourself thoroughly,you might get the best answer within yourself.
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Biggcake: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
DAMIMONY:
As you Japa go,naxo you go Japa come back.obor.my broda which country you wan go Malaysia,Cyprus, Indonesia,India,.Asia,UAE .all this with 2.5million u wan go suffer,Las las na deportation go get you.wetyn you wan go do there sef? Wey u get bulk to invest inside this 2.5 you buy visa,and other expenses the devil is a liar.you Sabi lifetstock farm,Animal housboundary? You go dey see your money physically everyday growing .AGRICULTURE as a whole .please I can be your manager.i base in Abuja,but I can go grassroots.with this 2.5 million u are sure to be sending people abroad next year January,no be promise,na assurance.i go help u manage am well na my calling.abeg mail me am ready to work.like for NIGERIA...share for OVERSEAS

let's talk, your WhatsApp number please..
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Saao(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
I heard run oo. Just attempt to convert that 2.5m to dollars and see how much is it. Best options for u is to save more if you want to relocate from naija. Another option is to invest the cash that's if u know the business you want to venture into very well and u have target audience.
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by ogwuche4u(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2022
DAMIMONY:
As you Japa go,naxo you go Japa come back.obor.my broda which country you wan go Malaysia,Cyprus, Indonesia,India,.Asia,UAE .all this with 2.5million u wan go suffer,Las las na deportation go get you.wetyn you wan go do there sef? Wey u get bulk to invest inside this 2.5 you buy visa,and other expenses the devil is a liar.you Sabi lifetstock farm,Animal housboundary? You go dey see your money physically everyday growing .AGRICULTURE as a whole .please I can be your manager.i base in Abuja,but I can go grassroots.with this 2.5 million u are sure to be sending people abroad next year January,no be promise,na assurance.i go help u manage am well na my calling.abeg mail me am ready to work.like for NIGERIA...share for OVERSEAS

Them go think say na scam but agriculture is the realest business now if not them useless bandits and kidnappers. God save us

3 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2022
Before you process your travel documents money don finish.Nigeria is short of passport.
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Biggcake: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Ajeyo:
Travel out,my neighbour went to London last year April,he has been saving 600k for the past 6 months,its better in London now,jobs are plenty,i meant every word.

What kind of job is he doing there?

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by DAMIMONY: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
Biggcake:

let's talk, your WhatsApp number please..
08138995952.. JOSEPH MY NAME
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Brownshoe: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2022
DAMIMONY:

1 Like

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by OmegaAutos: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
obasidon1:
Thank you!!!

No allow me talk say you dey craze ooo. You have the means to waka, u still ask questions. Dont you know leaving naija is one of the most profitable biz if you get sure plug. Guy zeeeeeh
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Biggcake: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
worldclass68:
I have a perfect business plan for me, and guess what, that 2.5m go be more than enough to start my biz...........its a manufacturing business tho.

What are you manufacturing?
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Gadafii: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
german89:

5hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday off

how can I reach you personally, I already sent a dm to your email
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by TUba69(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Can you kindly state the country and the kind of work? Pls.

german89:

5hrs duty
Saturday is half day
Sunday off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This UK Life Sef (Series) / 7 Real hidden Treasures You Can Search For,around The World / Ibadan Taxi Driver Returns N170k, A Laptop Left In His Car (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.