Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads (45902 Views)

Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder / Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher / 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Ekeseges(f): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
God have mercy on us.Parents keep praying for your kids everyday.The devil is a liar and keeps roaming about in human forms seeking whom to kill and devour.
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by geezynoni: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Pesin wey dem suppose give headshot make he off..I don't get why some people are so cruel
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Lewisdinho(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Balderdash

Kill the Mofo as well

Hell is awaiting his arrival, don't delay it
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Due justice should be served. What a wicked human
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by chijiokecosmos: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sammydanny:
Abdulmalik Tanko, the proprietor of Noble Kids Nursery and Primary School, Kawana, Kano, who confessed to killing one of his students, five-year-old Hanifa Abubakar, has appealed to her parents to forgive him.

Tanko was paraded before newsmen on Friday, January 21. While being paraded, he confessed to placing N100 worth of rat poison into a drink he gave Hanifa and then watched her die. He thereafter buried her inside his school compound.

In his confessional video, Tanko dismissed claims that he killed Hanifa for ritual purposes. According to him, he buried her in his school premises because he couldn't find another secured place to bury her.

He said he abducted Hanifa and demanded ransom from her parents because he was going through financial crisis.

''I just want to plead with the parents. I am so sorry for what I did to them. I have killed their daughter so I am very sorry. This is a life, a life is something precious''.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns0broNSKk8[/flash]
Life is not precious to northerners.
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Burgerlomo: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
This is heartbreaking, what a very heartless and wicked animal in human skin.

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by fk001(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
jedisco:
Imagine if the proprietor was a southerner or more specifically from the South East. The narrative would have been very different

What if we don't imagine?

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Carlylepneuma: 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
careytommy37:
Muslims generally don't value life
u just come here and open ur mouth wahhhh! On what ground did u arrive to this sentimental judgment?

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Elidrisy20: 8:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Financial crisis kill you there, na she put you for the financial crisis? Idiot

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
My daughter's lookalike....
I can imagine the pain!!!
R.I.P daughter.
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by oaugraduate1234(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
careytommy37:
Muslims generally don't value life

Must you reason like a fool. How has religion got to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by candidphils(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ooh.. beautiful Hanifa, may ur soul rest in peace..
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Decryptor(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:
It's his confidence for me. He should be beaten with barbed wires!

By the way, sb who called himself a journalist is asking a murderer who poisoned the little girl that “before the child died, did she complain of stomach pain??” No, she was giggling. Ewu Morocco.

The kinds of halfbaked journalists we parade in this country tho.

That journalist must be NTA journalist. Na them dey ask that kind of stúpid question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Silentmoni(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
may God strenghten the family 2bear d loss....wat a luvly child
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by barnsB: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:

By the way, sb who called himself a journalist is asking a murderer who poisoned the little girl that “before the child died, did she complain of stomach pain??” No, she was giggling. Ewu Morocco.

that question weak me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Iamthoney(m): 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yawns!!!

I see him being forgiven
I see him being granted clemency
I see him being let back into the society
I see him committing another kidnapping and killing of his victim
I see him beg for forgiveness again
I see him being set free

Rinse and repeat

This I have seen
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Haakeem(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
You watched her die in front of you? You are an isi ewu a rosted one for that matter.

Do you know how much her parent love and care for her that they agree the pay that huge ransom you requested for?.

Out of the huge money given to you, You still ended killing her with just a 100naira cheap rat poison,why nt go for an expensive one of 1k muderer? Thats to show u are very stingy, you just ended a life of a cute damsel, her parent cherised so much,that they even accepted to pay millions of naira,just to save her from your evil hands.

Kai my heart is bleeding someone should console me fah. Rest in peace little damsel...
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Damseldammie(f): 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oga Tanko!
But why ❓
May God rest your beautiful soul angel
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by ignis: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:

I tired oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by izubext007: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
They forgive him
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Haakeem(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Baawahala:
My daughter's lookalike....
I can imagine the pain!!!
R.I.P daughter.
I tell you, if i am the father of that child the stupid evil doer would hear it from my hand,he would regret ever knowing me.
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by tiswell(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
Your generation will know no peace
face the culprit, leave his innocent generation alone sad

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Haakeem(m): 8:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
tiswell:
face the culprit, leave his innocent generation alone sad
comrade calm downgrin
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
How can he still be breathing??
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by blackmantis: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
I don't believe this is the first time he is doing such......... he is sorry just because he got caught.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by DonCandido(f): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Heaven just gained a beautiful "Angel Hanifa" into its fold.

It stands to reason therefore, that Satan and his Demons in Hell should gain a "Demon Tanko" too!

On behalf of myself and other Nairalanders, we earnestly appeal to the government of Kano state to cut ALL red tapes to ensure that this Demon is sent off URGENTLY to meet his appointment.

Nous Vous Aimons Hanifa!!!

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Seun360(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
Person wey dem suppose light.
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by foreshore(m): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sammydanny:
Abdulmalik Tanko, the proprietor of Noble Kids Nursery and Primary School, Kawana, Kano, who confessed to killing one of his students, five-year-old Hanifa Abubakar, has appealed to her parents to forgive him.

Tanko was paraded before newsmen on Friday, January 21. While being paraded, he confessed to placing N100 worth of rat poison into a drink he gave Hanifa and then watched her die. He thereafter buried her inside his school compound.

In his confessional video, Tanko dismissed claims that he killed Hanifa for ritual purposes. According to him, he buried her in his school premises because he couldn't find another secured place to bury her.

He said he abducted Hanifa and demanded ransom from her parents because he was going through financial crisis.

''I just want to plead with the parents. I am so sorry for what I did to them. I have killed their daughter so I am very sorry. This is a life, a life is something precious''.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns0broNSKk8[/flash]

No question. He should be killed too.
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Stephengee4all:
Rubbish, Nigeria is very risky to live
Honestly I can't understand the rationale behind this murderous act
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by merits(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
BASTARD
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
His rotten d1k needs to be publicly chopped off so that all the miscreants on nairaland can learn a big lesson.

Invent things, you say no. It's females that are your meal ticket.

Cursed breeds.
Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by dewiseacre(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
chatinent:

Well, I am not arguing about your Nigeria's half-baked journalists submission, but let me give at least 2 reasons why such a seemingly "foolish" question was valid in this case -

1. If the accused had answered in detail with vivid description, his EMOTIONS at that moment would have confirmed if he was remorseful or not. How would a man with conscience describe such a moment without breaking?? Ignoring the question (which he did) or answering it with a simple 'yes' would be a sign of aloofness.

2. If he chose to answer in detail, we would have been to deduce if there was anything amiss. Guess what? The poison story might be untrue. It actually might be his strategy to make himself look 'less' heartless.

So in reporting (journalism) or criminal investigations (policing), there's always the need to apply PSYCHOLOGY, which would often prompt these kinds of 'foolish' questioning.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: Students Battle On Twitter (Photos) / Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown / Ewerechukwu Favour Graduates With 5.0 CGPA From Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.