Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads (45907 Views)

Kano Revokes Licences Of All Private Schools Over Hanifa Abubakar Kidnap, Murder / Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher / 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Sammydanny: 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Abdulmalik Tanko, the proprietor of Noble Kids Nursery and Primary School, Kawana, Kano, who confessed to killing one of his students, five-year-old Hanifa Abubakar, has appealed to her parents to forgive him.

Tanko was paraded before newsmen on Friday, January 21. While being paraded, he confessed to placing N100 worth of rat poison into a drink he gave Hanifa and then watched her die. He thereafter buried her inside his school compound.

In his confessional video, Tanko dismissed claims that he killed Hanifa for ritual purposes. According to him, he buried her in his school premises because he couldn't find another secured place to bury her.

He said he abducted Hanifa and demanded ransom from her parents because he was going through financial crisis.

''I just want to plead with the parents. I am so sorry for what I did to them. I have killed their daughter so I am very sorry. This is a life, a life is something precious''.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns0broNSKk8[/flash]

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by chatinent: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
It's his confidence for me. He should be beaten with barbed wires!

By the way, sb who called himself a journalist is asking a murderer who poisoned the little girl that “before the child died, did she complain of stomach pain??” No, she was giggling. Ewu Morocco.

The kinds of halfbaked journalists we parade in this country tho.

335 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Kriss216: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
He should be pardoned if his Sorry will bring back the little girl alive...if not, he should be grilled alive and dished to the dogs immediately.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Sheleads(f): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mtcheew....... angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Sammydanny: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lol. Half baked journalists
chatinent:
He should be beaten with barbed wires!

By the way, sb who called himself a reporter is asking a murderer who poisoned the little girl that “before the child died, did she complain of stomach pain??” No, he was giggling. Ewu Morocco.

The kinds of halfbaked journalists we parade in this country tho.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sorry choke and kee u for dia.....

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
Your generation will know no peace

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
REST in peace beautiful Angel.
What is the offence of this beautiful Girl for crying out loud

Hanifa, Your killers will go meet devil their father in a matter of days.
They can never escape it.

77 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Bohopa: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
See his head
Your Sorry can't bring back the dead

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Passoverme(f): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
RIP little angel

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by zuzuonyi: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Don't mind him. He's only sorry he got caught. Yeye dey smell. shocked

27 Likes

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Stephengee4all(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rubbish, Nigeria is very risky to live

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by greenie77: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Forgive?

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by machote: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
This is so sad

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Sunnycliff(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please kill him back. There's no apology to be accepted here, so he could make peace with the little girl

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Chummynoni(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bastard. He think bubari would grant pardon you just like he did to your brothers(bokoharam)

10 Likes

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by mozona(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
so what did he want the parents to do now?

7 Likes

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Woopad: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na Dem

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by DarkJeddi(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
The only thing this son of a dog is sorry about was being caught..
This piece of sh1t should be locked up and the key thrown into the Atlantic Ocean..

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Starz825(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
I'm sorry here won't solve shit...
You killed a pretty little girl...
Guy..no no no

8 Likes

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by HopeNeverDies: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Damnnnnn!!! I don't support Jungle Justice neither Any foolish Law... He should be tied to a fast moving Trailer and the trailer's Break should be removed...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by PrinceOfLagos: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
You deserve to die you devil incarnate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Baawaa(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
'
'I just want to plead with the parents. I am so sorry for what I did to them. I have killed their daughter so I am very sorry. This is a life, a life is something precious''.
He have the audacity to be saying this rubbish, they should not waste time to kill this fool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by karzyharsky(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
That little cute girl.....RIP

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by haconjy(m): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Teachers and Students needs to observe days of fasting and prayer....

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by Zchi1052(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Why are they wasting time already...they will politicize this matter and make this idiot to trend now...let him be executed by hanging him through his balls

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by careytommy37(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Muslims generally don't value life

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by JosephXavier: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
We have heard and we forgive you

But just live the rest of your life in prison

1 Like

Re: Abdulmalik Tanko: School Proprietor Who Killed 5-year-old Hanifa Abubakar Pleads by dreyboard(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
So, this idiot is still alive to plead..., Thought he should've been hang nah, idiot, bastard, he should bring back the innocent girl to life so that he can be forgiven, without that..., God will punish him and he will die a painful death

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LASU College Of Medicine (LASUCOM) In Pictures / BOWEN Vs BABCOCK: Students Battle On Twitter (Photos) / Mr Oscar Becomes UNICAL Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Fails To Defend His Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.