Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,453 members, 7,836,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why (550 Views)

Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by Mylordmygod1: 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
A beautiful evening to all nairalanders,

The question is 'men or women' who cooks better?

Firstly, have you ever eaten any soup cooked by your father growing up; If yes, then how sweet was it?

*If you are reading this thread; being a male or female, you will agree with me without doubt that men are by far better than women in most cases, but the adage that 'what a man can do, a woman can do it better' is what that is giving women the upper hands that they now tend to compare themselves with men.

Name it; in education, men do better than women, also in the likes of the music industry, work place, in organisations, etc..

But when it comes to cooking, women are always claiming to be first, probably because they belongs to the kitchen.. Also, a lot of people will tend to ague that women cooks better than men; and if you ask them why, they'll say that women owns the kitchen. Well, If you belong to that group, you're wrong..

Can i shock you, "90% of men cooks better than their wife"

FACT CHECK

* Do you know that about 80% of restorants you see both home and aroad are own by men, and that even the 20% owned by women employs more male chefs than the female chefs? This is because men like to experiment with anything that sound exciting, and their experiments always come out positive even for the very first time.. This is one reason why men are better cooks than women.

*Men like eating good food, and because of this, they always take their time to cook without hurry when in the kitchen, so as to get the best taste of that particular food.. unlike women that will prepare egusi soup and stew under two minutes.

*Unlike women that tend to watch youtube videos and read cooking books to know how many cubes, oil, pepper, and salt quantity that will be use to prepare two cups of egusi/melon soup, men uses their brain to acurately measure the exact quantities of this ingredients.

Now, if you believe that men cooks better than women, hit the like botton, and share if otherwise!
Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by Kriss216: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Can i shock you, "90% of men cooks better than their wife"

Factos!
Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by Radionigeria: 6:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Even a day old child knows that men cook better than women.. Argue with your ancestors
Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
men .. but we are too lazy too cook
... in buhari words
they belong to the other room
Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by Animegirl(f): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
:DLol, lies.

Men cook concoction

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by Notyourtype: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Women can never be compared to men in anything.. Exept in destruction.
Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
....I would have said women but what happened at the last big brother Naija house is making me to agree with you.

Non of the ladies in there could cook. grin
Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by Giftlove11(f): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
That is a big lie

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by Giftlove11(f): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
How can you compare a man to a woman when it comes to cooking, what an insult to women. What do men knows how to cook? Exept for watering food with no taste..
i don't blame you @op

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by Thestormisover: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Of a truth, men cooks better than women. Using myself as an example, i don't think if there is any wowan that can compare the taste of her food with mine. Not even nairaland ladies can competite with me in cooking
Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by Thestormisover: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Giftlove11:
How can you compare a man to a woman when it comes to cooking, what an insult to women. What do men knows how to cook? Exept for watering food with no taste..
i don't blame you @op
and what do women knows how to cook?
Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by Jeon(f): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
I cook better than my mom and dad..
in other words NO COOK BETTER.
Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by Bola146(f): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lies lipsrsealed I have not seen nor met any man that cooks better cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bola146:
Lies lipsrsealed I have not seen nor met any man that cooks better cheesy grin
...White money nko ? grin
Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by Bola146(f): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
...White money nko ? grin

I haven't tasted his food ke cheesy
Re: Men Or Women, Who Cooks Better? Well, Men Cooks Better Compare To Women, See Why by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bola146:

I haven't tasted his food ke cheesy
....From you've not seen or met to tasted. Ok keep waiting atleast queen,liquorose,Angel and others have tasted it and have confirmed it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 10 Years Of Marriage: / 7ft Fancy Furniture Shelve Available For Sale( 1 Month Used) / Don't Date A Liability.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.