Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Woman Trends After Tattooing ‘baby Hair’ To Her Forehead (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman Trends After Tattooing ‘baby Hair’ To Her Forehead (photos) (515 Views)

Mother Going Blind After Tattooing Her Eyeballs Blue And Purple (photos) / What Can I Apply On My Hair To Make It Grow Faster? (Pics) / UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Trends After Tattooing ‘baby Hair’ To Her Forehead (photos) by rhonard(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Photos of a woman who tattooed edges to her forehead is currently serving rounds online and stirred reactions from social media users.

Baby hair styling has become a popular fashion trend among women, it can add a more elegant or dramatic twist to any style depending on how much hair is left out and laid to a desired pattern.

It’s usually achieved using edge control , however, a woman took hers to a whole new level as she tattoos the bay hairs to her forehead for a permanent look.

See photos below,

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/woman-trends-tattooing-baby-hair-forehead-photos/

Re: Woman Trends After Tattooing ‘baby Hair’ To Her Forehead (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
What should I do with this news
Re: Woman Trends After Tattooing ‘baby Hair’ To Her Forehead (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fashion in disguise cheesy
Re: Woman Trends After Tattooing ‘baby Hair’ To Her Forehead (photos) by shamsin6300(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
I am more concern about the dollars on her hand than the tattoo.
Re: Woman Trends After Tattooing ‘baby Hair’ To Her Forehead (photos) by Xhamster(f): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Afonjas will start doing it
Re: Woman Trends After Tattooing ‘baby Hair’ To Her Forehead (photos) by Ayofaks(f): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
Slay queen without common sense, seems her sense is on leave undecided

(1) (Reply)

See Why Black Girls Are The Most Beautiful And Curvy Girls In The World � �� / Abuja Office Shirts & Shoes Plug / Ankara & Lace Combo Gown Styles For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.