Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church (1015 Views)

UNIJOS Student Stabbed By Female Neighbour For 'Making Noise' / Man On The Run After Shooting Neighbour To Death Over Noise Making In Brooklyn U / Tragic : Man Kills Wife And Two Sons For Noise Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by travelinfo: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
There's a church in my area and the pastor of this church is a kind of noisy person. They do their night vigil anytime they so wish and will put their loud speaker to the highest volume thereby making it difficult for people to sleep

I've wanted to get the whole congregation arrested on their next noisy night vigil (although I have capacity to do so without stress) but a neighbour who's a fellow landlord said we should rather table the matter to landlord association

Now, the case has ben reported to landlord association and they vowed to warn the man infact many landlord within the area also complained of same noise disturbance during the midnight by this man church but they were afraid to complain

Its been a week now that they promised to warned the man but 3days ago, he held his noisy night vigil as usual which normally starts from 8pm with meaningless songs playing on CD including saint Janet song. I'm not bothered about the kind of song they played but to let you know the kind of what they do. They do start from 8pm and end around 5am following morning.

I'm a Christian too so it's not as if am fighting religious battle but this people makes so much noise that disturb someone peace

If they are making the Boise during daytime, I won't complain at all but during midnight gives me so much headache

If there's any agency I can report this church to please let me know

I've decided to arrest them all on next vigil and charge the pastor to court of law for making life difficult for resident of the area

Your suggestions are welcome

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sounds like a white garment church, most of them are just noise pollution agents cos there are several on my relative's street. They talk about sex from morning to evening and when people come back from work to rest, the noise madness starts.

You just have to take a step to complain to the authorities (LASEPA). They won't like you after that and get ready to have enemies, but that's a little price to pay for your health and sanity.

Landlord association is full of hypocrites, don't expect anything from them.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by oloriooko(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Talk to the pastor
if nothing changes, report to relevant authority
if nothing changes, join them grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
If it has been discussed with them and there is still no change then you might have to take it up.
travelinfo:
There's a church in my area and the pastor of this church is a kind of noisy person. They do their night vigil anytime they so wish and will put their loud speaker to the highest volume thereby making it difficult for people to sleep

I've wanted to get the whole congregation arrested on their next noisy night vigil (although I have capacity to do so without stress) but a neighbour who's a fellow landlord said we should rather table the matter to landlord association

Now, the case has ben reported to landlord association and they vowed to warn the man infact many landlord within the area also complained of same noise disturbance during the midnight by this man church but they were afraid to complain

Its been a week now that they promised to warned the man but 3days ago, he held his noisy night vigil as usual which normally starts from 8pm with meaningless songs playing on CD including saint Janet song. I'm not bothered about the kind of song they played but to let you know the kind of what they do. They do start from 8pm and end around 5am following morning.

I'm a Christian too so it's not as if am fighting religious battle but this people makes so much noise that disturb someone peace

If they are making the Boise during daytime, I won't complain at all but during midnight gives me so much headache

I've decided to arrest them all on next vigil and charge the pastor to court of law for making life difficult for resident of the area

Thank you
Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by vibre: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Go there in the night when no one is looking and burn it down.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by Xhamster(f): 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
vibre:
Go there in the night when no one is looking and burn it down.
u're sick but in a funny way
Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by travelinfo: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Loewe:
Sounds like a white garment church, most of them are just noise pollution agents cos there are several on my relative's street. They talk about sex from morning to evening and when people come back from work to rest, the noise madness starts.

You just have to take a step to complain to the authorities (LASEPA). They won't like you after that and get ready to have enemies, but that's a little price to pay for your health and sanity.

Landlord association is full of hypocrites, don't expect anything from them.
Thanks

Its just annoying honestly
Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
travelinfo:

Thanks

Its just annoying honestly

I have been through it before, so I know first hand what you're passing through. The disorder in our environment is a serious challenge for someone who wants a decent life...

This is why it's only within organized estates that one can really live well, cos they have fixed rules that everyone must abide by...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by Polynek(m): 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Arresting the whole congregation is not a wise decision, discuss with the pastor 1st and know his response.
B4 deciding ur next move
Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hire a bulldozer to demolish the building..
Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by elonmuskbaby: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
If there's anything we have in this country it's impunity, lawlessness,lack of consideration for others,lack of respect for others and emotional intelligence.

They are religious, they are not Christians by every word of it.a Christian practices the fruit of the spirit by displaying what the Bible highlighted:

Love, kindness, temperance, respect for others,self control and meekness which they clearly lack.while making your moves please pray for the church to be Christ-like not just empty church goers.meanwhile for oyinbo land them no born them well to make noise that creates discomfort for others.

The mosque too are another culprit.so lousy.on Fridays sef when they go to mosque they all look creepy and scary like I hope these people won't blow up this street one day because they abhor anything like peace and tranquility
Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by MufasaLion: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
One of the churches in my area had a court case because of noise. Now, you can't hear any sound from the church anymore. What a relief!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by ERockson: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Be careful
Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by dobnina(f): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Thank you [/quote]
Please go ahead and take any decision you want to take. I have experienced this before so I understand what you are going through.
We really suffered for years when a Mountain of Fire church decided to relocate to my street. We don't sleep Friday night. They start around 10pm and finish by 4am.
They have weekly service Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday and Sunday mornings.
They will play music for 2hours before they start their service. They had 3 loudspeakers outside their building, so everyone in the street was affected.
Our saving grace was a lawyer who took them to court. They had to pack out of our area. It was a really serious issue cos even the landlord who rented the space to them was taken to court too. The landlord sold his house and the space and relocated to another place when the trouble was too much.
Now we sleep well at night.
Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by travelinfo: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
dobnina:
Thank you
Please go ahead and take any decision you want to take. I have experienced this before so I understand what you are going through.
We really suffered for years when a Mountain of Fire church decided to relocate to my street. We don't sleep Friday night. They start around 10pm and finish by 4am.
They have weekly service Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings.
They will play music for 2hours before they start their service. They had 3 loudspeakers outside their building, so everyone in the street was affected.
Our saving grace was a lawyer who took them to court. They had to pack out of our area. It was a really serious issue cos even the landlord who rented the space to them was taken to court too. The landlord sold his house and the space and relocated to another place when the trouble was too much.
Now we sleep well at night.

Thank you so much

They started their madness again tonight around past 9, I met with he pastor to talk to him but he asked me to do my worst. Later they shut down their speaker & continue the service without noise but on Monday, my lawyer shall take up the matter

The annoying part was that this usually happens during day I have already over stressed myself & need deep sleep to restore my body
Re: How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
travelinfo:

Thank you

Report them to LASEPA immediately. LASEPA will take action. Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unijos Alumni Group Reunite With Their Course Mate Who Run Mad / Popular Delta State Yahoo Boy Live Large After Using Girlfriend For Plus Up / Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.