Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer (1007 Views)

Help!!! How Can I Get Some Yahoo Boys Living Opposite Me Arrested? / Bold Residents Apprehend Fleeing Armed Robbers In Ogun (video) / Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Apprehend Armed Bandits In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by Ozzyk(m): 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sometimes around February this year I striked a deal with a Jiji seller (ikeja lagos) for iPhone 12 for 260k fairly used.. He sent me pictures and I was convinced to go ahead I sent a dispatch rider who I knew so well the money to pay him upon meeting point and told the dispatch rider to check and inspect the item very well before paying cash. On getting there I think the dispatch rider was in a hurry cus he has many deliveries to do thereby couldn't check all thats necessary. The seller ended delivering a cloned gabbaged dead iPhone 11 pro max when the item gets to my hand. I was so upset at the dispatcher for his ineptitudes and the Jiji scammer that defrauded me I tried reaching the Jiji guy he didn't pick, he later blocked me on call and whatsapp.
Please guys is there a Way I can get a hold of him and get my money back

Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nawa oo.. Check if he's on Facebook or other social media, and track him.. Use a female picture as in form of hookup and nab him. That's if only he's number is registered on Facebook.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by Ozzyk(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Nawa oo.. Check if he's on Facebook or other social media, and track him.. Use a female picture as in form of hookup and nab him. That's if only he's number is registered on Facebook.

Can I use his number to find him on facebook?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ozzyk:

Can I use his number to find him on facebook?
Yes nah.. Only if he added the number to his profile when setting it..
Also if he is tech_wise, he can disable Facebook search to find his number, there is an option for that.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by Ozzyk(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

Yes nah.. Only if he added the number to his profile when setting it..
Also if he is tech_wise, he can disable Facebook search to find his number, there is an option for that.
I will try and do that thanks
Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Also, if you have the money, go get a police report and head to Mtn office or any network that he is using, they can help you pick him up.
It depends on the gravity of the crime sha, they did it to a guy around my hood.. His network providers together with the police tracked him down, busted the hell outta him right inside his apartment.

That's why yahoo guys always damage their sim cards after fraud, so the only location you will look for them, is the one they filled while registering the sim, which is likely to be false.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Yahoo guys that are still scamming white people are the ones using 'PLUS'. Others are just doing anything possible online to defraud people. Many are even claiming to be selling data and recharge cards online, when you send them money first - You don enter be that.
One important key to save your ass from online fraud: NOT EVERY PICTURE OR ADVERT IS LEGIT (that's online for you, everybody is faceless)/ even the pictures on someone's profile may not be him.

BE WISE..

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
jesus this one woste pass clone drop his details that you have let fish him out
Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by Ozzyk(m): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
Also, if you have the money, go get a police report and head to Mtn office or any network that he is using, they can help you pick him up.
It depends on the gravity of the crime sha, they did it to a guy around my hood.. His network providers together with the police tracked him down, busted the hell outta him right inside his apartment.

That's why yahoo guys always damage their sim cards after fraud, so the only location you will look for them, is the one they filled while registering the sim, which is likely to be false.
This is a worthy option but wouldn't this be expensive?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by Ozzyk(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Scamupdates:
jesus this one woste pass clone drop his details that you have let fish him out
I only have his phone number and the number is still going up till last week.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by uvie66: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ozzyk:
Sometimes around February this year I striked a deal with a Jiji seller (ikeja lagos) for iPhone 12 for 260k fairly used.. He sent me pictures and I was convinced to go ahead I sent a dispatch rider who I knew so well the money to pay him upon meeting point and told the dispatch rider to check and inspect the item very well before paying cash. On getting there I think the dispatch rider was in a hurry cus he has many deliveries to do thereby couldn't check all thats necessary. The seller ended delivering a cloned gabbaged dead iPhone 11 pro max when the item gets to my hand. I was so upset at the dispatcher for his ineptitudes and the Jiji scammer that defrauded me I tried reaching the Jiji guy he didn't pick, he later blocked me on call and whatsapp.
Please guys is there a Way I can get a hold of him and get my money back
Serves you right for your recklessness, why will a courier rider pay attention to the product when his money is not at stake.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ozzyk:

This is a worthy option but wouldn't this be expensive?
In a civilized country, it won't be.. But in naija, it's different. I haven't done it before but I know people do it steady, it depends on your pocket, and how eager you want to apprehend the suspect.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
uvie66:
Serves you right for your recklessness, why will a courier rider pay attention to the product when his money is not at stake.
Wow bro, chill out.. It's not your money, so why being harsh undecided
Please don't add salt to his injury.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by hayjayman(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mímú man
Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by SirbobbyDgreat: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Same thing happened to me also very long story but I got the bastard sha still collect extra cash join
Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by Ozzyk(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
SirbobbyDgreat:
Same thing happened to me also very long story but I got the bastard sha still collect extra cash join
How did u run it bro? Please give me update
Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by Asianjollof007: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nigerians ain't getting wise, i wonder how someone would pay such amount for phone you won't inspect and scrutinize yourself before paying. Physical stores sef dey scam person if you no smart talk less of online transaction, you fvccked up bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by Meteng: 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Nigerians ain't getting wise, i wonder how someone would pay such amount for phone you won't inspect and scrutinize yourself before paying. Physical stores sef dey scam person if you no smart talk less of online transaction, you fvccked up bro
Thank you my brother. I no just understand some people sef. Maybe him no work for the money
Re: Please Help! How Do I Apprehend And Record My Money From This Jiji Scammer by Ozzyk(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Asianjollof007:
You forgot the part I said I sent a dispatch to inspect and check before paying?

(1) (Reply)

COOU Students Run For Their Lives As Unknown Gunmen Invade Their School At Uli / Two Nigerian Men Killed In Shooting At Nightclub In Canada / The Unbelievable Story Of 'the Barefoot Bandit' Who Stole 5 Planes At Age 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.