Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,187 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

How I Politically Bagged The Position Without A Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Politically Bagged The Position Without A Party (159 Views)

Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) / Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC / Saraki Hails Supreme Court Verdict, Says Trial Politically Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Politically Bagged The Position Without A Party by funmbat: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
After my Dad's accident in 2011 that led to the dropout of my 2 elder siblings, I was traumatized if going to school was achievable. As a young boy in Junior Secondary school, I witnessed a transition from Abundance to lack as all our properties were sold to save Dad's life.

After Secondary school, I knew I wanted to attend the best Engineering University in Nigeria, the vision was clear even when the money was not there, I took 2 years off. I worked as a primary school teacher during the day (7am-2pm) and retired to the car wash during the evening hours(5pm-7pm). My weekends were the busiest, I worked in a car wash from 7am-7pm (Saturdays & Sundays), each time I wash these cars, I remind myself that I don't belong here, I cried many times due to the scorching sun, cuts on my hand, getting underpaid and I told God to help me.

Fortunately, I was admitted to study Electrical Electronics Engineering at the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) in 2015. My parents and siblings were so happy for me but life didn't get easier, I did part-time jobs to cope. Each semester break, I go home continue washing cars. I did this even 3 years as an undergraduate and it was tough. My colleagues (who didn't go to school) at the Car wash mocked me, they said I'm deceiving them that I was in the university, they told my customers that I lied and I'm a bad boy, they even nicknamed me "I dey school", It was terrible, I was utterly broken, I was discriminated. With the cuts on my hands and the pain of..... Full gist https://www.funmbat.com.ng/2021/12/true-livestory-my-journey-from-car-wash.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: How I Politically Bagged The Position Without A Party by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
touching

(1) (Reply)

Abia 2023 Guber: How I’ll Instill Good Governance In State –dr Chida Maduekwe / Kogi Pension/gratuity; Ongoing Disparity Between Kogi Central And East Unhealthy / Late Oba Adetunji Caring, Straightforward Leader, Osinbajo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.