Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

NYSC ::is Age Still In My Side.? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC ::is Age Still In My Side.? (557 Views)

NYSC Is 50! Please Tell The World Where You Served. / NYSC Is A Scam, They Are Not Paying 21B For 2 Months / Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC ::is Age Still In My Side.? by chenny360(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hello nairalander. I clocked 30 last month. And guess what my results will be out by next month February.. any hopes for services as you know that students above age 30 can't serve his father land again.. please help. Any solutions or magic. ?
Re: NYSC ::is Age Still In My Side.? by SUPERPACK: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
chenny360:
Hello nairalander. I clocked 30 last month. And guess what my results will be out by next month February.. any hopes for services as you know that students above age 30 can't serve his father land again.. please help. Any solutions or magic. ?
You are some days above 30 years before graduation so you are not eligible. You can still manipulate you way into going for service but na you go bear any fallout in future. I have seen people backdating their age on the form being submitted by the school senate to NYSC and also via jamb regularisation if you entered the school without being posted to the school by jamb..The ball is in your court, if you wish to go ahead and serve start running around immediately for it once you graduate it is late.

1 Like

Re: NYSC ::is Age Still In My Side.? by Timclark(m): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
chenny360:

You sent me a DM. My contact on my signature. Let's work together.

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Get Your First Job After NYSC / Nysc / Nysc--- Where Have You Been Posted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.