Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? (1045 Views)

Can You Pass This Food Safety Quiz? (Photos) / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos) / See The Dinner I Prepared From My Garden Without Spending Kobo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? by Nasir123(m): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
So guys,I decided to change my dinner routine today from my normal Eba level,but my girl said I didn't get it.
Please, what's wrong with this food?

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Sorry what were you supposed to prepare there?
Re: What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? by AdaSunshine(f): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
You did well with the eggs.
You could've done better with the plantains.
As far as I'm concerned, the beans do not exist.

For perfectly fried plantains, fry on a medium to low heat with enough veg oil, and never leave to go do something else till you're done.

7 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? by samwash(m): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
The fat level in that meal is high.
Next time shock her by going on veggies.
Re: What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? by HRSweetness(f): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Is that a plate of burnt fried plantain, beans and fried eggs? cheesy wow. I also like weirs fooda combo. It would have been tastier if thee plantain was not burnt.
Re: What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? by doggedfighter(f): 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Your girlfriend didn't tell you what's wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? by Baawaa(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
After eating this garbage you will now begin to fart up and down like jelili grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
HRSweetness:
Is that a plate of burnt fried plantain, beans and fried eggs? cheesy wow. I also like weirs fooda combo. It would have been tastier if thee plantain was not burnt.
Don't put down burnt plantain... that smokey taste is....yum! undecided

Problem I see is the beans.. I mean what do you need that for? Extra fart-power? undecided
Re: What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? by Animegirl(f): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? by HRSweetness(f): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Don't put down burnt plantain... that smokey taste is....yum! undecided

Problem I see is the beans.. I mean what do you need that for? Extra fart-power? undecided

cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, I just read the comment you quoted, seems I'm typing from a "high" state. cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With This Food (dinner)? by beautyhd: 2:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Beans and plantain is a good food combo.

Plantain and beans a good combo as well.

....but beans, plantain and fried egg is a combo for people living in Mars.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vegetable Soup / ‘fast Food Industries Generate N250b Income’ / Can You Eat A Cold Meal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.