Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum (819 Views)

Open Letter To Seun And Advise On Changes / Letter To Seun (owner Of Nairaland) / Kudos To Seun As He Cleanses Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by KingOfTheDamned: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Happy new year great man,

May The Lord co tinue to keep you, protect you and grant you his wisdom.

My brother there has been a worrisome.trned growing on this ypur forum.

These homosexuals are plenty on this forum, they openly declare their gay sexuality amd recruit new members and solicit for sexual favors here using DMs .

I have covertly done my investigation and identified some accounts. Last I checked homosexuality is still illegal on Nigeria and attracts a jail term of 15 years minimum sir.

My dear friend I suggest

1. You add making homosexual posts or related posts a punishable offense with a permanent ban

2. You create a dedicated thread register for such offenders where their accounts or usernames are published to aid the government persecute them.

It is getting roo rampant on this forum and it seems they are Bringing more and more of their members here. Just post any topic about Bobrisky or any other homosexual and see them flood the thread attacking is heterosexuals.

My dear homosexuality is an aberration and a demonic act stop your platform from being used as a recurring ground for them.

It's really getting out of hand, they are too many on this forum. Alot of them register accounts as females while some use regular male accounts. Please help look into this

Cc Seun mukina2 oam4j ishilove

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by adefitim(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
I support you

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by KingOfTheDamned: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
adefitim:
I support you

Thank you my brother , before you know it they will be recruiting young kids on this forum. It's getting too much

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Jeon(f): 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Some identified homosexualls on this forum
Jeon
FERNANDEZISBACK
Ocholu
continue
check my signature

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by KingOfTheDamned: 10:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

continue

check my signature

Sir please leave me alone
Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Ocholu: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Happy new year great man,

May The Lord co tinue to keep you, protect you and grant you his wisdom.

My brother there has been a worrisome.trned growing on this ypur forum.

These homosexuals are plenty on this forum, they openly declare their gay sexuality amd recruit new members and solicit for sexual favors here using DMs .

I have covertly done my investigation and identified some accounts. Last I checked homosexuality is still illegal on Nigeria and attracts a jail term of 15 years minimum sir.

My dear friend I suggest

1. You add making homosexual posts or related posts a punishable offense with a permanent ban

2. You create a dedicated thread register for such offenders where their accounts or usernames are published to aid the government persecute them.

It is getting roo rampant on this forum and it seems they are Bringing more and more of their members here. Just post any topic about Bobrisky or any other homosexual and see them flood the thread attacking is heterosexuals.

My dear homosexuality is an aberration and a demonic act stop your platform from being used as a recurring ground for them.

It's really getting out of hand, they are too many on this forum. Alot of them register accounts as females while some use regular male accounts. Please help look into this

Jobless Orangutan.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by KingOfTheDamned: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Seun see how they use your forum to congregate

This is getting out of hand . Both Christianity and Islam abhor homosexuality. You have sat on the fence long enough sir . Take a stand and abolish them from this forum

Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Jeon(f): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Sir please leave me alone
I don't deal with people like you...

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Jeon(f): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Jobless Orangutan.
how is he jobless.. when he is doing his perfect duty cool

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by KingOfTheDamned: 10:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Jobless Orangutan.

I agree Sir. Insult me all you like. Homosexuality is satanic and illegal in pur country take your activities else where pls !!!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Ocholu: 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

how is he jobless..
when he is doing his perfect duty cool

Which job abeg??
Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Ocholu: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

lol why calling the mods..
I thought you were laughing when he was trolling me.

Provide where I laughed at you?
SMH!!
Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Jeon(f): 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Provide where I laughed at you? SMH!!
okay just wait for it.
Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Ocholu: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

okay just wait for it.

I won't be surprised if this moniker is your alter ego too.
Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Jeon(f): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

I won't be surprised if this moniker is your alter ego too.

don't be a dullard u can also see how he trolled me since morning..

AND HERE YOU WERE LAUGHING..
SO DON'T BOTHER TO CALL THE MODS grin WE ARE BOTH IN SAME BOAT.

Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Ocholu: 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

Still no place where I laughed at you.

Na two of una match sha. Birds of the same feather. Keyboard warriors.

Make una leave me abeg.
Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by KingOfTheDamned: 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

You have always openly claimed to be gay and shown such on this forum , you even confirmed it proudly ..Now you are afraid because I have brought the owner of this forums attention to the activities of homosexuals on the forum.

You guys days are numbered on this forum , nairaland.com isn't for gay people !!

Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Jeon(f): 10:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Make una leave me abeg.

so the pictures are clearly what?
is that not support and giving him the moral! angry

Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by KingOfTheDamned: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Make una leave me abeg.

But even he said you are gay and you made no effort to deny it.

Now I have called Mr seuns attention to your activities you are all running scared
I thought you told me I have no business with your sexuality?

Ocholu:

Oboi!! Maintain oh! What's your business with my sexuality??

I don't owe you anything, so be mindful on how you quote me.
Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Jeon(f): 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You have always openly claimed to be gay and shown such on this forum , you even confirmed it proudly ..now.you are afraid because I have brought the owner of this forums attention to the activities of homosexuals on 6hos forum.

You guys days are numbered on thos forum , nairaland.com isn't for gay people !!

check my signature

Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Ocholu: 10:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

so the pictures are clearly what?
is that not support and giving him the moral! angry

I didn't know what to say to the slowpoke at that time. I didn't even know that he's low budget attention seeker.

My statements were;

Shame! Expose them!
&
Abi! Oh! A lot of men hide under female monikers here.

I only wanted him to stop talking.
Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Jeon(f): 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

I didn't know what to say to the slowpoke at that time. I didn't even know that he's low budget attention seeker.

My statements were;

Shame! Expose them!
&
Abi! Oh! A lot of men hide under female monikers here.

I only wanted him to stop talking.

ok now it is ur turn

ENJOY THE RIDE.
Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Ocholu: 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

But even he said you are gay and you made no effort to deny it.

Now I have called Mr seuns attention to your activities you are all running scared
I thought you told me I have no business with your sexuality?

If only I can identify you; you'll sell all your ancestral lands and properties just to bail yourself from the hand of law.
Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Ocholu: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jeon:

ok now it is ur turn

ENJOY THE RIDE.

Leave me jorrr..
Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by Ocholu: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Seun the homosexuals are trying to derail the thread and threaten me.

They are worried I am callimg an end to their activities on this forum.

Please take a stand to.stop them sir please irs too much here

Not after you defamed me. I have taken screenshots of your utterances and sent this link to the appropriate means.

One day, you'll reveal your identity.
Re: Open Letter To Seun Concerning Homosexuality On This Forum by KingOfTheDamned: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ocholu:

Not after you defamed me. I have taken screenshots of your utterances and sent this link to the appropriate means.

One day, you'll reveal your identity.

I repeat homosexuality is not allowed on this forum and is illegal by the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 14 years jail term awaits you

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Seun And His Mods Need To Work On / Nigeria One Among Most Dangerous Places To Live – Ex-lawmaker / Senator Oseni Leadership Qualities In Brief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.