Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Please How Do I Get My Money Back From Polris Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Do I Get My Money Back From Polris Bank (191 Views)

Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get My Money Back From Polris Bank by Slawal23: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please I need your kindly advise from my people ,I did transfer to somebody account in order to make MoneyGram transfer in 2016 ,this person signed the form and the withdrawal slip in order for the bank teller to debit her after the MoneyGram transfer. But it was a surprise to us that instead of the bank teller to make this transfer ,he just debited the customer and credit his account. This case was reported to the bank and this guy was arrested and took to the court by the bank . To my surprise,this money has not been returned to the customer account till now . We have written Polaris bank several times but the bank refused to return this money till today . please help us . I don't know the type of bank we have in this country . Please your advise is needed here.
Re: Please How Do I Get My Money Back From Polris Bank by gracealonev: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Simple.
1. Engage a good and affordable lawyer.
2. Be prepared to go into Twitter battle with full throttle. Don't consider using the mainstream print media houses. All of them are always afraid of losing
patronage from the banks.

All the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Affiliate Marketing? / Fresh Concept!!! Earn Over #700,000 Monthly As An Affiliate Marketer / Please Help: Who Knows Anything About This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.