Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES (4018 Views)

Ekiti Election: Tinubu Magical Hand ( Picture) / Abuja Crime: Is Nigeria's Capital City 'one Of The Safest In The World'? / Electric Atmosphere As Bukola Saraki Returns Home To Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by mobilenewsnetwo: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Driving in Accra at night is so cool because street lights are well lit and traffic lights functional

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by mobilenewsnetwo: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Click YOUTUBE link to watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmoRb8dU1Hk

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by mobilenewsnetwo: 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
mobilenewsnetwo:
Click YOUTUBE link to watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmoRb8dU1Hk

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by bakesntakes(m): 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
mobilenewsnetwo:
Driving in Accra at night is so cool because street lights are well lit and traffic lights functional

Congrats

You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and data by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by realstars: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2022
Last time i visited uyo in Akwa ibom state., if not that i was useing ibom air, it was hard to believe that i was in Nigeria,

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by realstars: 12:14am On Jan 23, 2022
Last time i visited uyo in Akwa ibom state., if not that i was useing ibom air, it was hard to believe that i was in Nigeria,
We still have some butifull towns or citys in nigeria.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by Totilopussylick(m): 12:28am On Jan 23, 2022
Abakaliki is even way more shining at night when you drive around the city smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by Penguin2: 12:35am On Jan 23, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Abakaliki is even way more shining at night when you drive around the city smiley

Even Ogbomoso is more beautiful than their nonsense Akara grin

12 Likes

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by Multiplier7(m): 5:27am On Jan 23, 2022
Nigerian cities that beat this one hands down plenty

Cross River
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Ebonyi
Kaduna
Enugu
Etc...

Abeg e plenty na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by chrisxxx(m): 5:28am On Jan 23, 2022
Visit NEW Port Harcourt

4 Likes

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by helinues: 5:29am On Jan 23, 2022
Charlie, I don miss Accra papa.
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by Onyenna(m): 6:14am On Jan 23, 2022
Okay
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by Urbanchampion: 6:46am On Jan 23, 2022
OP, if you want to project Accra, do so with better photos, taken with sharp lenses or by professional photographer and not by posting photo taken with Sagem, My-X7 phone of 2003. It will only bring ridicules on you and the Accra.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by heniford2: 7:10am On Jan 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Even Ogbomoso is more beautiful than their nonsense Akara grin
have you been to the said state undecided why this? Is it necessary
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by Entprys(m): 8:14am On Jan 23, 2022
heniford2:
have you been to the said state undecided why this? Is it necessary

Ogbomosho fine well well. What are u saying ?
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by Kenmatt(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2022
chrisxxx:
Visit NEW Port Harcourt
Where is new PortHarcourt?
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by chrisxxx(m): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2022
Kenmatt:

Where is new PortHarcourt?
In Port Harcourt.
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2022
chrisxxx:
Visit NEW Port Harcourt
Lol which portharcourt Apart from painting bridges what else has that madman done

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by Blackfire(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2022
How dare you post Ghana seemingly light to Nigeria...

How dare you??

We can take the electricity...and you know you kids are still owing us money for light

Know ya mate

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by Randerl: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2022
Multiplier7:
Nigerian cities that beat this one hands down plenty

Cross River
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Ebonyi
Kaduna
Enugu
Etc...

Abeg e plenty na

Tell the charley OP... abeg.
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2022
mobilenewsnetwo:

I am not going to lie to anybody in Ghana is 35 years to 40 years in front of Nigeria this is the truth their infrastructure work. Also the Citizens accept development, on the other hand which Nigerian people are illiterate and only want to vote for a criminal all over the world. Don't look at America when they are three Nigerian senators and Joe Biden is now the worst performing American president in history
. We are failures at home and Abroad.. we Nigerians are so illiterate we kicked the Industries and companies out of the country only to go to other countries as that begging them to employ us.
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by Multiplier7(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I am not going to lie to anybody in Ghana is 35 years to 40 years in front of Nigeria this is the truth their infrastructure work. Also the Citizens accept development, on the other hand which Nigerian people are illiterate and only want to vote for a criminal all over the world. Don't look at America when they are three Nigerian senators and Joe Biden is now the worst performing American president in history
. We are failures at home and Abroad.. we Nigerians are so illiterate we kicked the Industries and companies out of the country only to go to other countries as that begging them to employ us.
Never you use 'We Nigerians' again because we all know you're a Ghanian disguising as a Nigerian on this forum

Be careful! I know you're ACCRAying because you don't CEDDIS coming grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Op owerri beat this place na
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by mobilenewsnetwo: 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
Grgton:
Op owerri beat this place na
Lol

Please don't make me laugh. Owerri is village. I did a video there. I haven't seen one town that's filled with bad roads like Owerri. Sanitation is another big challenge in owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtw2hiO0XW8
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
mobilenewsnetwo:

Please don't make me laugh. Owerri is village. I did a video there. I haven't seen one town that's filled with bad roads like Owerri. Sanitation is another big challenge in owerri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtw2hiO0XW8
I see you don't know how to mind your business
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by mobilenewsnetwo: 3:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Grgton:
I see you don't know how to mind your business

What business are you talking about? I did both videos, so i am in a better position to tell you what's up
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by VEHINTOLAR: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
mobilenewsnetwo:

Op,you're quite funny ! Did you expect Nigerians to see this and scream wow !! ? The pictures of accra here do not in anyway look better than some of the third rated cities in Nigeria and that's a fact ! I won't even refer you to some bad ass cities in southern Nigeria like Lagos, Enugu,Port Harcourt,Ibadan etc. Trust me, some cities in northern Nigeria like Kano,Kaduna,Jos,Bauchi,etc go burst ya head,I swear ! You must really think Nigeria and Ghana are in the same league,right ? Far from it man !

2 Likes

Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by elrufiason: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Stop the hype Ghana is a poor fountry
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by PetroDolla2020: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Is your country rich?

elrufiason:
Stop the hype Ghana is a poor fountry
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Multiplier7:

Never you use 'We Nigerians' again because we all know you're a Ghanian disguising as a Nigerian on this forum

Be careful! I know you're ACCRAying because you don't CEDDIS coming grin grin

Let me tell you I am no Ghanaian I was born in southwest ibadan Iwo Road to be more precise on the 15 km Mark. I have stayed in Brazil most of my life, I am 100% born-and-bred Yoruba. Somebody has to tell the truth
Re: Ghana's Capital City Night Atmosphere Is Magical: PICTURES by seunmsg(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Allen self fine pass this not to talk about other highbrow cities.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sit At Home two fresh dead bodies this morning Imo state - GRAPHIC PHOTOS / Tinubu's Kano Rejection: Yorubas To Meet & Unanimously Adopt Peter Obi / Jonathan Hires Each Helicopter At $10,000 Per Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.