Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Funny Alarm Clock's. I Exactly Need One=) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Alarm Clock's. I Exactly Need One=) (2347 Views)

Oga Seun Told Me That I Look Exactly Like Lalasticlala, Pls Is He Correct? / Joke - Do You Need One Of The Beds? / Family Guy - Palestinian Alarm Clock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Alarm Clock's. I Exactly Need One=) by Obinnaboy: 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2011

Some people do not wake up in the morning, even if to instruct a gun to their head.Perhaps the most brutal in the world clock that eats money to be able to help?

http://www.cutedecision.com/?news=alarm-clock-morning-tinktop-10-evil-alarm-clocks-that-will-not-let-sleep

Alarm Clock Shredding Money is encroaching on your money if you do not wake up on time and do not slap him on the button, it will slowly grind the bill inserted into.  grin
Re: Funny Alarm Clock's. I Exactly Need One=) by jennifer74(f): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^And this is supposed to be funny; right? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Twins And Ejima / PICTURE Of Kaduna State Teachers Writing Primary 4 Exams - Pic / Police Are Looking For The Tailor Who Made This Suit For This Senitor (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.